Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:47 pm

ooc: Post one was what he did seconds ago. I was posting that the second after yours, it was intended to be before.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:52 pm

Ooc: ???????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:53 pm

ooc: Ok I'll change it.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:58 pm

Ooc: :3 sorry it's just that I didn't really understand the post...........

Jason was freaking out with anger "that bastard theif must've done this!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 12:04 am

In the place of johns bag was a calling card. a reaper with a bag of gold in one hand and a scythe in the other.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 12:07 am

"WHERE ARE YOU!!!" Jason hollered in anger as he stalked around the fortress looking for the robber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 12:11 am

john stayed nice and quiet in the vents.
ooc: going to sleep. I'll be back tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 12:14 am

Ooc: ok

Jason growled, he needed someone with an animal form so they can track the robber's scent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 12:27 am

Onyx was walking in the hall
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 12:30 am

"ONYX I NEED YOUR HELP!!" Jason said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 12:33 am

Whats up jason "onyx asked worried
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 12:37 am

"that bastard thief stole our vital medical equipment and I need your help tracking him down......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 12:44 am

I need a sample of his scent so I know what to look for "onyx growled becoming serious
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 12:48 am

Jason signaled her to follow him "the infirmary must be covered in his scent........."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 1:07 am

John smelled plainly of soap. He had once had a nasty experience with a guard dog so now before every heist he bathed unsented soaps.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 1:11 am

Since the infirmary always smelled of medicine and dried blood the smell of unscented soap would be distinctive, the soup may be without scent to humans but animals would smell the chemicals inside the soup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 1:28 am

Ooc: the chimcles inside the soup. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 1:36 am

Ooc: I meant soap............:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 3:46 am

Onyx shifted into her panther form and sniffed around "his scent is strange "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 8:22 am

"How so?" Jason asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 4:11 pm

Its not really a scent its more like a combination of chemicals"onyx said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 4:15 pm

Jason frowned in deep thought "hmmmmmmm...........we must see if it leads to anywhere"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 4:23 pm

But I can still fallow it she said sniffing at the door then she turned to jason"try to keep up" and with that she took off running down the hall
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 4:30 pm

Jason ran behind her, he was lagging a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5