Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a day of "training" (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:38 pm

Akio saw that Minami was just as red as he was and broke the ice between them "So you said you were looking for a place to live that wasn't the DWMA?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:51 pm

Yeah ive lived there since I was a little girl practicaly since I can remember, its time for me to stop rideing on other people. you know there was this little boy that used to love with us but its been a long time since ive seen him ...he probubly got out and started his own life."minami said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:55 pm

Barry and Fiona smiled mischievously at the pair as they sang
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 9:15 pm

"It's weird I lived at the DWMA for just over half a year and not once do I remember seeing you yet alone being told there were other students that were witches and warlocks." Akio smiled as he heard Minami talking about not riding on other peoples shoulders any "Well I'm glad I found that out before I made my offer.......also that little boy I bet he is doing fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 9:19 pm

Ypu lived In the DWMA ?!"she was gonna ask why but remembered her past and dicided not to "What offer were you going to make"she asked him with curiosity and ate some more food
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 9:22 pm

Ooc:do the spaghetti kiss thing from lady and the tramp XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 9:37 pm

"Well recently I...acquired a.....home and I'm currently deciding if I should move into the new one or if I should just stay in my apartment" Akio explained "But no matter which one I pick I'll be left with one not being used so I was going to offer for you to live there until you find a new place....it would beat living at the DWMA."
Akio took another bite from the plate of spaghetti unaware of one piece was still leading into the plate.

OOC: there you go Ida
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 9:57 pm

Id like that alot...could I pay you to stay there I would feel wrong doing it for free."she said taking a bite of the food a noidle still leading to the plate as she tried to eat it
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 10:00 pm

a wide mischievous grin spread on both the neko twins faces as they saw the noodle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 10:05 pm

Akio decided he would answer after he finished his bite to find a strand of spaghetti leading into the plate and tried to slurp it up but found himself being pulled towards the plate. Before he could he even react his lips had met Minami's both of them were unaware they had been eating the same noodle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 10:08 pm

Minami duddenly felt fis lips meet hers and she blushed bright red
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 10:19 pm

Fiona and Barry had to keep in their laughs of excitement to themselves but was quietly chanting "kiss her, kiss her, kiss, her!" though akio and minami's lips already were together they were encouraging them to deepen the kiss ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 10:27 pm

Akio was blushing madly just as Minami as their lips touched, he didn't want to pull away his lips parted slightly but only enough that the noodle left on his lips went into her mouth. When Barry and Fiona started to cheer for him to kiss her he thought 'F#ck it, we are already this far...' he pressed his lips against her again this time slipping his tongue into the kiss and as he did sparks few all over the inside and out side of his body causing a tingling sensation.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 10:29 pm

"omigosh!! Fiona and Barry gasped, they looked at minami to see what her reaction would be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 10:37 pm

Minamis eyes widden as he deepens the kiss and her eyes close as she relaxes and gives in to the kiss electricity sparks in her insides as he kisses her and its like fireworks
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 10:39 pm

Fiona and Barry finally let out their pent up excitement "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" they cheered and gave each other high fives, operation cupid completed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 10:43 pm

Akio smiled as he slowly pulled away from their kiss he was blushing madly but still smiling "Well......that was a pleasant twist...."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 10:47 pm

Fiona took out her phone and took a picture or them *click* then posted on her and barry's OPERATION CUPID blog (yes they have a blog and can be hired to get people together XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 10:51 pm

Minami was bright red when he pulled away she touched her lips laughing lightly "yes very pleasant twist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 3:05 am

Weak sparks were flying off Akio as he sat back down in his chair smiling and still blush not as intense as it was when he had just kissed Minami but blushing. He couldn't think of what to say or what to do now she he just simply smiled as he watched Minami.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 5:35 am

Minami shifted slightly....... she was nervous about the kiss they had just shared. She looked at him he had little sparks coming off his skin " He Is absolutely amazing, does the kiss mean he likes me" she thought to herself as she looked at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 8:41 am

Akio continued to smile "Hey.....do you want meet up on Saturday or something?....." he asked still blushing "You know....with just the two of us......it's just....I really had fun hanging with you today...."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 8:50 am

Ooc: yay!! :D, well the neko twins can leave the thread if you two want privacy n stuff :3 (I mean like a date)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 9:01 am

OOC: I was actually going to get Akio to burst their bubble and reveal they are the waitress and butler. But if you want to leave that's fine and I kinda think for a date thread it should be closed unless it was going to be a group or double date with Cal and Violet or Allie and Barry.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 9:09 am

Ooc: ok, burt le bubbles XD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a day of "training" (open)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next