Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a day of "training" (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 1:04 pm

Minami smiled at him and nodded"yes, I would like that alot. Iv had the most fun of my life today with you ."she said looking at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 3:40 pm

Akio blush had gone down but none the less he was blushing "Great! It's a date! he said smirking before he glanced at their two 'waiters' who had been serving them "Unfortunately you two won't be coming with us, isn't that right......Barry...Fiona..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 3:45 pm

: (barry and Fiona's face)> 0_0

"Um........................" they mumbled a bit dumbstruck , they were both bright red in embarrassment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 3:47 pm

I knew they looked familiar, barry fiona why all this ?"minami asked smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 3:54 pm

Akio leaned back in his chair looking rather smug as he waited for Barry's and Fiona's explanation.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 4:01 pm

"..................................................................................um..................." Barry stuttered
Finally fiona couldn't help but laugh "WE COULDN'T HELP IT!! You two were such a great match for each other that we decided you two would be a cute couple!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 4:10 pm

Minami blushed and laughed"so you decided to play cupid
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 4:13 pm

"Yep :3, in fact we have a blog called OPERATION CUPID, if you need a a pair that'll make a cute couple then hire us!" Fiona giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 4:18 pm

Akio just continued to smirk "Seems that way doesn't..." he responed to Minami's earlier comment as he looked at her smiling "Though I can't complain about the overall outcome."
he then turned to Barry and Fiona after they offered for them to hire them "No thanks I'm perfectly fine thanks everybody I know seems pretty happy."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 4:22 pm

Fiona clapped her hands together "well our work here is done!" She said with a smile
She grabbed barry by the wrist and waved goodbye to the couple, barry still looked dumbfounded, he thought the costumes they made were great but obviously akio saw right through them, "bye guys!" Fiona exclaimed as she dragged barry out the restaurant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 4:28 pm

Minami blushed and laughed at his comment "well tgat was interesting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 4:33 pm

Akio nodded "Yea it was...but it just goes to show they were kind people with big hearts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 4:37 pm

She nodded "they will be good loyal friends, im glad they did what they did "she said blushing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 5:05 pm

Akio began to laugh "You and me both." he smiled before getting up off his seat "...it's getting pretty late do you want me to walk you back to the DWMA?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 6:05 pm

Yes please that would be amazing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 6:37 pm

Akio walked over to Minami and offered his hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 12:03 am

Minami smiled and took his hand as she stude up from the table
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:02 am

Akio blushed as she took her hand and walked with her out of the restaurant.

OOC: do you want to time skip to the DWMA and end the topic once they say good night to each other or do want to rp them walking back to the DWMA and getting to know each other through conversation which we could do during the date. Or we or Akio could show his apartment or house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 3:06 pm

Lets time skip if you want )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 3:53 pm

OOC: ok then time skip it is then :) still your post though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:06 pm

Minami walked up the steps of the DWMA and to the sleeping corters for students who lived there "thank you for walking me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:11 pm

"It was no biggy I have fun when I'm around you anyways so it was no big deal.... Akio replied before turning a little red again "so...you really ok with going out with me on Saturday?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:20 pm

Minami smiled and nodded "yes I am I have so much fun with you too I cant wait
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:24 pm

Akio blushed still and smiled a little bit "Well then I guess i'll see you then..." he lead forward and kissed her sparking a little bit "I'll come pick you up at noon on Saturday." Akio said running off into the night before turning into his dragon form and flew off home.

OOC: What does Minami really like/enjoy doing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:46 pm

alot she loves being outside she likes reading stuff thats fun parks ,amusement parks , carnivals, festivals ,flying)

minami blushed as he left she touched her lips with a smile she walked into her room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a day of "training" (open)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next