Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a day of "training" (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 6:41 pm

She nodded st him "yes I can control water and all its properties so I can do ice as well as scalding water and steam"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 6:44 pm

Fiona and barry were whispering a plan then they smiled mischievously at the two "hey guys how about we go out and get some icecream to celebrate our new found friendship!?" Fiona giggled sweetly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 6:45 pm

"Well I can only control electricity...but I found a major loop in it thanks to sciences....would you like an example?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 6:50 pm

Sure that would be cool, then if you want we can all go get some ice cream "minami smiled at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 6:53 pm

Akio walked over to Minami and cupped his hands over her hands, a few sparks of blue light shot through the cracks of Akio's fingers and once he removed his hands she was know holding a rose made of Ice "Sure I can go for some ice-cream."

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on March 16th 2014, 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 6:55 pm

"And the plan is in motion......." barry and Fiona snicker to themselves as they gave each other secret high fives
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:00 pm

Minami blushed at his hands on hers and gasped at the rose of ice that was in her hands"oh wow its so beautiful, thats amazing akio."she kept it in her hand as the started walking to the ice cream shop. She was using her powers to make sure it didnt melt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:05 pm

Akio walked along with the group to the ice-cream parlour "So you guys aren't even curious how a warlock who mainly uses lighting was able to change water to ice?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:07 pm

"Yes I actually am curious" Fiona said
"How about you two sit at a table and talk about it while me and fiona order theicecream!#" barry saidr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:08 pm

Im highly curious it dosent make sens , dosent electricity give off heat how could it freeze the water in my hand. As well as how did you shape it ."she asked looking at the rose with curiosity and adoration
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:10 pm

Minami nodded at fiona and barry"okay could you get me mint chocolate chip please" minami asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:12 pm

Fiona and barry nodded "mint choice chip for the lady and what will you have sire??" Barry asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:35 pm

"I'll have a dark chocolate ice cream if you don't mind." Akio stated before sitting down with Minami "as for how I changed the water to ice...well all I did was a little bit of real life alchemy and messed around with it's monocular structure changing its electrons and that of the electrons of the air around it." Akio smirked "It's basically the same time of alchemy of that used in fullmetal alchemist."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:37 pm

Fiona and barry sped off to get the icecream, leaving the two alone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:41 pm

Minami laughed a bit "oh wow thats absolutely amazing, so to my other question how did you shape it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:46 pm

"The same trick I pushed the electrons to move around the atoms to change its shape." He was blushing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:50 pm

Fiona and barry came back with icecream "here ya go!" Barry said as he put ONE huge bowl filled half with mint chocolate chip and half with dark chocolate "sorry about that, they didn't have anymore bowls but that one" fiona lied smoothly
(Part of their plan XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:53 pm

Minami smiled "wow you have great control over your powers"she said then when fiona and barry came back with the one bowl for them she blushed "um thats okay we can share if you want "minami said looking at akio with s shy smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 8:01 pm

Akio blushed intensely and looked rather annoyed again until he smiled softly "Sure I don't have a problem with it." He turned to the twins "well it's not like they only had one spoon left."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 8:03 pm

"Well about the spoon............" barry began to say with a mischievous grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 8:09 pm

Minami smiled and took one of the two spoons and took a bite of the ice cream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 8:11 pm

OOC: wait so do Minami and Akio have to share a spoon or not
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 8:12 pm

Ooc: they have to share a spoon XD (barry and Fiona hid the other one)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 8:15 pm

Minami looked around the bowl and couldnt find another spoon"were is another spoon
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 8:16 pm

"Oh yea........they ran out of spoons......." Barry shrugged as he lied smoothly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a day of "training" (open)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next