Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:33 pm

Sapphire poofed on her undies, as well as Allie's shirt and skirt.

Sapphire: I still stand by what I say though, come on, chose my outfit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:35 pm

"Fine.... A orange top with pink skirt." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:37 pm

Sapphire: Poof~.

In an instant, she was in the outfit, admiring it.

Sapphire: Hmm, interesting color choice. . . I think the shirt is a bit to big, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:38 pm

"Then change it, shorts. You meister or weapon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:40 pm

Sapphire: I'm a weapon. Poof~. . . There, all better now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:43 pm

"Hm, i'm a meister. What kinda weapon are you?" She asked curious and relived she no longer was naked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:44 pm

Sapphire: I'm either one of two swords. One is more defensive while the other is more offensive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:46 pm

"Hm" she said holding out her open hand gesturing for her to go weapon form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:48 pm

Sapphire transformed into the Angel blade, landing in her hand.

Sapphire: Also, with this, you get the my clothes power~. Also. . .

At that moment, little angel wings grew on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:52 pm

"wow" allie said suprised. If she was bigger like her adult form there was no way the wings could carry her. The wings could carry her for ages at this age. She immediately began to cover and simply said "Wow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:53 pm

Sapphire: You won't get that much higher, honestly. That will be until we get more souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:54 pm

"Aw... we? are we partners now? cause that would be frieking amazing!" Allie said doing barrel rolls using the wings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:56 pm

Sapphire: Well, maybe. I guess. . . I don't know how these things work, I'm just here to embarrass other students.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:57 pm

"Then we have a noble cause. Lets do this partner." Allie smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:00 pm

Sapphire: Hooray! Wait, are we going to prank the other students?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:15 pm

"What else would we do?" Allie said mischeviously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:21 pm

Sapphire: Um. . . Prank each other? Get some cake? Stuff like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:23 pm

"Actually I want some ice cream. You down?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:29 pm

Sapphire: Yeah, we can go. Now let's go~.

She transformed back to normal, then started down the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:31 pm

Allie climbed on her back and said, "Go horsey"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:34 pm

Sapphire: Really~? Poof~.

Sapphire gave a sly smile as Allie's clothes were transformed into a horse costume.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:36 pm

"Hey your the horsey" allie said as she begin to whine like the child she is. "I dont wannna be the horseyyyyyy" she whined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:38 pm

Sapphire: Okay. Poof~.

Sapphire transformed her costume so she was a panda bear.

Sapphire: Awe, your so cute~.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:39 pm

Allie smiled as she was now in the panda suit. "Yay" she said happily riding her friends back as she walked. she took out a stick and pretended it to be bamboo and began nibbling it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:40 pm

They made it to the Ice cream parlor as the two of them walked in.

Sapphire: What would you like?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)   A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk through the halls (sdog-jt) (Allie-Sapphire)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next