Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working at Deathbucks

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:58 pm

"Your welcome good sir and sure." I quickly made Lexi the same special coffee and gave it to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:00 pm

Naga goes to sit in a booth drinking his coffee, and enjoying it just a little to much"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:04 pm

Lexi sips it and her eyes widen just as Naga's did. "I once again say, Oh my god..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:06 pm

"Good, right?" I asked, wiping up the counter with a dish rag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:07 pm

"Holy shit, it's...it's...ANIMEZING!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:09 pm

"My mom can make it better." I said with a shrug,"I'm glad you like it though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:11 pm

Daniel and Dustan walk in, laughing about something. Daniel see's Ayoko and smiles. "Hey there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:13 pm

"Hello!" I said waving at him, "What do you two want to drink?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:14 pm

"Psstt! Try Ayoko's coffee she makes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:17 pm

Daniel laughs and says, "That I guess. Dustan wha' 'bout you?" They way he says that seems a little...off. Like his words are slightly slurred... "I'll have the same." Dustan's words sound the same...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:18 pm

"Did you guys happen to go by Chupa Cabra's by any chance?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:20 pm

"No coffee until you answer!" I stated firmly, glaring at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:21 pm

"Yeah but...we only had like...three drinks, it's aright..." Despite her glaring, he giggles a little. Which is very unlike him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:22 pm

"No coffee for you then!" I huffed, crossing my arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:24 pm

"Actually coffee would help them in this state."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:24 pm

Beyril strolled in casually, her wrist still in a cast. She smiled brightly, "Hello, I didn't know you worked here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:26 pm

"Fine, but not my special coffee." I said starting to make two cups of coffee, "Hey Beyril!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:28 pm

"Hi Beyril..." Lexi says looking down, remembering the woods
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:29 pm

"Aww...why not the special coffee? It's not like we're *hic* drunk..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:31 pm

Naga comes back to the counter" could I... Uh... Have 2 more?.....please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:31 pm

"No special coffee for you!" I said, glaring at him "Beyril, want some coffee and sure?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:33 pm

" why not? This is a restraunt after all...please?" He says instead of being superior, he is sounding rather pitiful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:35 pm

"Sorry sir, I wasn't talking to you..." I said giving him his order, "come again!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:37 pm

"He has a point...it is a restaurant..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:39 pm

"But my special coffee isn't on the menu, so I don't have to give it to you Daniel."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working at Deathbucks
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next