Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working at Deathbucks

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:41 pm

Daniel pouts, "I thought you loved me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:43 pm

"I'm not going to budge." I stated, looking away from him so I wouldn't crack.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:45 pm

Naga drinks both right there and asks for another, in a frenzy almost like its a drug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:45 pm

Beyril smiled, "Hey everyone! And sure, Ayoko." She put her non-broken arm around Lexi's shoulder in an attempt to discreetly say she wasn't upset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:46 pm

She looks up with an apologetic look on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:48 pm

"Here Beyril!" I said, giving her my special coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:49 pm

Beyril smiles at Lexi playfully, giving her a friendly wink. She looks up and smiles, taking the coffee in hand, "Smells awesome! How much do I owe you?" She asked, fishing for her wallet in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:49 pm

Naga shakes his head[ what's happening to me?] " this substance is addictive. " he says visibly taking hold of himself" it is time I left." He said straightening his clothes and heading for the door in his usual egotistical swagger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:51 pm

"On the house Beyril!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:52 pm

Beyril seemed surprised, "Really? Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:57 pm

"Yes I'm sure, silly!" I said, giggling afterwards, "It's fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:00 pm

"Ayoko...pleeeaaaaassseeeee?" He looks at her with a sad, pathetic face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:01 pm

"No Daniel!" I said, about to break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:02 pm

Beyril smiled, taking a sip, "Thanks! And awesome job on the coffee. What variety of beans do you use?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:03 pm

"Sorry but everything I do to make this coffee is a secret!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:04 pm

"Preeeeetyyyyyy pleeeeeeaaaaaaassssseee?" He starts to lean towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:05 pm

Beyril smiles and winks, "Alright, but you're setting yourself up for me to conduct a full-scale investigation. I know my coffees well." She said jokingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:06 pm

"Good luck with that." I said smiling, "It's a secret recipe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:11 pm

Beyril laughed, "Either way, you've done a fine job."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:55 pm

"I think so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:38 pm

"Thanks." I said smiling, my eyes spotting the whip cream can again. Not able to resist, I grabbed the can and sprayed it in my mouth, not caring that I was in front of other people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:42 pm

Beyril laughed, "I do that all the time!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:42 pm

"Share!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:44 pm

I nodded my head, not able to speak with deliciousness in my mouth and tossed her the can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:44 pm

"I'm next!" Beyril smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working at Deathbucks
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next