Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a funny idea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Just a funny idea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:06 am

What if air is poisonous and it takes 100 years to kill us?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:12 am

Well technically the air (because of pollution) is poisoned, but some places aren't as bad as other places so it depends where you are
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:13 am

What if giraffes are just horses that have been uppercutted so hard their necks became long?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:31 am

What if you found the fountain of youth but it just stopped you from aging? Unless a few years pass and you just happen to look at an old picture and pick up on how you look the same, you'd never know you had immortallity. At least, not until a rediculous ammount of time had passed.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:41 am

What if animals can talk but since we don't understand them because we've lost our connection with nature D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:56 am

Actually, then the Early Sumerians/ Greeks/ Egyptians/ other ancient cultures would have written about how people can just talk to animals.... Or about how people are losing the ability to do so.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 9:58 am

:D whaaaaaaaaaaaaqqaaqaaaaaaaaaaa!!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 12:31 pm

Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist, but a person who drives a race car not called a racist?

Why do they sterilize people for lethal injections?

Why am I currently NOT ruling the earth (publicly that is)?

Why has nobody questioned the fact that we park in driveways and drive in parkways?!

These are questions mankind was never supposed to find the answers to!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 12:55 pm

"How can we look at ourselves in a mirror if our eyes don't exist?"

-Jayden Smith
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 1:02 pm

D: meh........mind......was......BLOWN!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 2:32 pm

Sorry, I actually got that quote wrong, lol. That level of stupid needs to be put exactly.

"How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?"

Also, "If newborn babies could talk they'd be the most intellegent beings on the planet."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 2:52 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 7:38 pm

What if cars are really just funny looking dogs that we crawl inside, and factories are a bunch balonie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:58 am

What if the entire final Asura fight in SE was a halucination? They get shoved into a forcefield without any anti-madness wavelength to fight off Asura's Madness. Everyone starts pulling new moves out of nowhere while Asura's madness doesn't even slow them down. Kid Death connects all 3 lines of Sanzu out of nowhere. And then, Maka kills him with the power of Courage punch without a weapon, right? BUUTTT the only reason it's even possible is because she's in a halucination, or a dream, and is mentally fighting off Asura's control. So the main characters don't beat Asura, they just manage to get out of his halucination where he would probably destroy them because this is the guy who not even Lord Death could stop.

Isn't it kind-of wierd how he goes giant form and fights completely differently than he's ever fought before? (mainly ignoring his wrappings and lazer cannon with a much slower and less practical body). Or that Maka's able to fight while knocked out by sprouting blades everywhere even though not even Spirit can do that? And against THE Kishin, no less? Or that Black Star can fight after nearly being killed by Mifune barely 10 minutes ago?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 1:04 am

0_0 omg...................so deep.........my mind is blown............................

Hey I know this is just a question but how did soul survive being shot in the stomach but almost died when crona sliced his chest???? Hmmmmm I guess because the stomach shot was a comical moment.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 12:30 pm

Well, Crona's like chainsawing with vibrations and using Black Blood and stuff. Realistically, Ragnarok might have also given him blood poisoning or something :/ IDK, it's possible.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 2:36 pm

:3
How can scientists prove that dogs can only see in black and white???? (Random question)

What would.the opposite gender of our characters look like?.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a funny idea
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2