Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A date (private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A date (private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:58 pm

"Barry and Fiona are well being Barry and Fiona, there is really no other way to describe how they are doing." Akio sighed he could see where the twins got their personalities from he then heard Minami tell them that Barry and Fiona were doing great he nodded in agreement "Well then I yea I guess they are doing great." he chuckled half heartedly waiting for the parents to stop hugging him, because the angle he was getting hugged at he would soon suffocate if they didn't.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 10:01 pm

"Well that's good news, children. Now how about that tour?" Myra asked as she stopped hugging them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 1:31 pm

Minami smiled and looked at akio then back at them "we are kinda on a date right now "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 2:24 pm

A mischievous smile spread on Myra and thomas' face "well now, if it's romance you two be lookin for then how about a romantic tour?" Thomas chuckled
"We'll show you all the most romantic spots in all or New Orleans~" Myra said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 5:21 pm

Akio shrugged and leaned in to whisper to Minami "If you want to take them up on their offer then I don't mind but only if you want to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 7:25 pm

Minami nodded at him "sure we would love that
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 7:29 pm

Suddenly Myra and Thomas grabbed them by their hands anddragged them off comically "all aboard the romance train!" Myra giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 8:03 pm

Aaaa!"minami squeeked in suprisethe looked at akio and smiled"now we know were they get it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 8:29 pm

Akio smirked as he laughed as he was grabbed and dragged along side Minami by the twins parent "Yea your right Mimi!" he was slightly anxious to see where they were being brought to.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 8:38 pm

1) a street performer corner

There was a small group of performers playing a upbeat jazz tune, many people where dancing around

"Now it may not look entirely romantic but it's a perfect time to dance with your girl" Myra giggled
Thomas held out his hand to Myra "may I have this dance milady?" He said with a charming smile
Myra smiled and grabbed his hand "of course sir~"
Thomas and Myra started to dance with each other happily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 8:56 pm

Akio smirked as he lightly nudged Minami's elbow to get her attention "So want to dance beautiful?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 9:48 pm

Minami blushed and nodded "yeah lets dance handsome"she winked with a laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 7:46 pm

Akio lead Minami into the crowds and began to dance with her to the jazz music though half the time it seemed like he had two left feet but through out the whole time he was smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:40 pm

Minami blushed and laughed as they danced horribly but they were having fun. She accidently steped on his foot and looked up at him worried"oh my im so sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:32 pm

Akio just continued smirking when Minami stepped on his foot which he completely ignored and when she began to apologise to him "Huh? What are you sorry about? If anybody should be sorry it should be me for having two left feet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:36 pm

No tjis is so much fun "minami giggled as she continued to dance with him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:38 pm

Suddenly Myra and Thomas appeared next to then grinning mischievously "you two love birds ready to go yet?" Thomas chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:55 pm

Akio's face may not have shown he gotten a shock from the sudden random appearance of Myra and Thomas but the arcs of electricity that flew off him and burst a nearby street light clearly showed it. When they asked if they were ready to leave he looked at Minami letting her know it was her choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 9:06 pm

I want to dance more but there is so much more to see"minami said puting her hand in his holding it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 9:21 pm

Akio blushed for a second and once again sparks flew "So a little bit longer her then?" he asked just to get Minami's confirmation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 9:27 pm

She nodded "yeah one more song please "minami smirked at them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 4:10 pm

Akio turned to Myra and Thomas "I hope you don't mind." before they would get to say anything he would pull Minami away a little bit and began to dance with her again as the jazz bad changed song.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 4:22 pm

"Oh no, it's no problem take ya time, you love birds have all night" Myra giggled sweetly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 5:32 pm

Minami smiled at him and danced a care free look on her face as they fid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 7:42 am

Akio blushed lightly for a second when he saw Minami smile at him giving him a care free look as they danced and returned a slight smile not enough to intimidate her but just enough for her to see that he was happy. Though the song lasted five minutes it felt like it was over just as quickly as it began.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date (private)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next