Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A date (private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A date (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:56 pm

If you want to go , electicity dosent hurt me ...that much , I am water I actually amplify it"minami said to him hearing his belly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:05 pm

Akin shook his head and continued his decent until they landed arriving on top of a building in New Orleans with what seemed to be a carnival happening in the streets below along with what looked like a funfair a short distance off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:10 pm

Oh wow this is amazing"she said smiling at q
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:12 pm

Akio laid on the roof waiting for Minami to get off him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:19 pm

Minami slid of his back to the flor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 12:37 pm

Once Minami was off him another flash of lightning and Akio was walking around in his human form stretching as he slipped his arms into his jacket "Even if you are water I didn't want to risk your safety by feeding off the storm and besides..." he winked at Minami "I heard the food her is amazing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 7:02 pm

Minami nodded "oh okay"she smiled brightly "I hope so, were exactly here are we going
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 7:39 pm

"Well we are in New Orleans, there seems to be a festival on and there seems to be a fun fair on the other side if town...." Akio shrugged a smile "It's completely your call Mimi. I am happy with what ever you want to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 7:44 pm

let's go through the parade and make our way to the carnival" Minami said with a bright smile at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 8:12 pm

Akio nodded before walking over to the edge of the roof and clapped his hands together as if he was praying before placing them onto the ground causing arcs of electricity to fire along the roof top making it glow brightly. After a few seconds of it glowing brightly the glow faded and a stair way made out of the same concrete and bricks that where to make the building were sticking out of the building as if it was built that way "After you Mimi. Or if you want I can go first to prove that it's safe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 9:34 pm

Minami smiled at the nickname "thanks, I trust you so ill go"she said and started down the steps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 7:49 pm

After Akio walked down following behind Minami he found himself next to her in a street fuelled with jazz musicians and people from different cultures dress in different costumes with the smell of multiple foods hanging heavy in the air. Akio just laughed with a stupid grin on his face which was a huge difference from the scowl or smirk he usually had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 7:54 pm

When he smiled minami looked at him and couldnt help the smile that crossed her face "this is amazing
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 8:37 pm

Ooc: should I jump in now cal??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 8:42 pm

OOC: yea sure go ahead
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 9:00 pm

Suddenly a woman and a man walked up to them
"Now, now, who may these two children be thomas? Walkin' around new Orleans alone?" The woman chuckled
"Don't know, Myra, but it looks like they new around here! How about you to have a first class tour of our glorious city?" The man chuckled

The man looked like an older version of Barry, only with a handle bar mustache and blue eyes
The woman had long curly hair like Fiona, only it was a golden brown color, she had olive colored skin and friendly ember colored eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 9:18 pm

Akio was dumbfounded unsure how to respond until he noticed that the man and the lady looked similar to Barry and Fiona and began to wonder if he should comment on that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 9:22 pm

Minami looked at them cautiously then looked at akio
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 9:25 pm

"Oh, don't be shy now, we don't bite!" The man laughed
Myra smiled warmly at the two "yes you two, calm down a bit and relax, nothin but celebration here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 9:41 pm

You guys look familiar"minami said looking at them
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 9:44 pm

Myra and Thomas tilted their heads "oh really? How so?" Myra asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 11:07 pm

You kinda look like friends of mine "minami said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:54 am

"You guys wouldn't happen to be Barry and Fiona from the future or something would you?" Akio said pointing at the the two adults that looked like their friends back in Death City.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 4:07 pm

Thomas and Myra gasped "you know fiona and Barry!"
"Oh Thomas our children made some friends!" Myra said as she suddenly hugged the two
"Now how are they then? Are they doing fine? We don't have to go to death city now do we?!" Thomas said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:04 pm

Minami laughed "no they are doing great "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date (private)   A date (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date (private)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next