Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to Death City (Dead Topic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

New to Death City (Dead Topic) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Death City (Dead Topic)   New to Death City (Dead Topic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 3:18 pm

"That would be nice," Aesop smiled. He was relieved that she didn't seem to notice or take any heed to his poor comments.

He gave her a nod and watched her walk off with her plate. He raised an eyebrow when he saw her go into the kitchen as opposed to just leaving it on the counter.

"Miss Shizu, I'm not sure you're allowed to..." Aesop trailed off when he realized she was already out of sight, "Alrighty then."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: New to Death City (Dead Topic)   New to Death City (Dead Topic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 3:39 pm

The meister cleaned up and walked back out of the kitchen.

"I'm not really sure why they let me go in there... but I have nothing to complain about. " Shizu said as she walked over and shrugged. "Seems like they are just that open to business."

Obviously, her bias of this predicament wasn't too much to behold, it was in her personality to just accept and proceed after all.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to Death City (Dead Topic)   New to Death City (Dead Topic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 4:47 pm

"I should really be going now," Aesop got up from his seat, "I still have a lot of unpacking that I want to get done." He pushed his chair back under the table.

"I'm glad I had the chance to meet you. Even if we've know each other for less than an hour, I already feel lucky to have you as a meister," he had never been good at being sincerely sentimental. But he felt he should say this anyway. He paused for a moment, internally debating with something.

Finally, against what common sense he had, he gave her a hug goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: New to Death City (Dead Topic)   New to Death City (Dead Topic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 5:03 pm

At first, Shizu wasn't really sure as to what was happening. She looked from the wall to the weapon and smiled a little while in the embrace.

"I'm glad you think that... I feel like we'll go far." She replied and waited a moment before stepping back. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay? Oh! And it was really nice meeting you!" she added while making her was to the door with a smile.

Before she realized what she was doing, the meister slipped out of the store and leaned against the wall of the bakery, face hued with pink. She bit her bottom lip and started walking along the sidewalk. That was a bit... unexpected. But nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to Death City (Dead Topic)   New to Death City (Dead Topic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 5:08 pm

OOC: You mind of I join?
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: New to Death City (Dead Topic)   New to Death City (Dead Topic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 5:58 pm

(OOC: Not at all, go on ahead :) )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to Death City (Dead Topic)   New to Death City (Dead Topic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to Death City (Dead Topic)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3