Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-But Now Is Found... (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

-But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 9:57 am

Nettie was in her weapon form, being wielded by her brother to amplify his power enough that he could maintain control of his armies while shrinking a city like Shanghai down to size. She was comfortable melded with him; which was good, seeing as she'd have to remain like this for some time. She was full. So many souls fed to her by her brother to turn her into a weapon worthy of his grand vision... But she was more than happy to oblige him. "Brother of mine," she asked, a slow smirk spreading across her lips, "Where shall we make our home next?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

-But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 11:11 am

Nebun walks onto an outcrop of rock that jutted out over the crater, holding out his arms as the roiling storm clouds began to release their contents , letting wind and rain pour over him for a moment. He turns to face Nettie, a grotesque smile on his face "We have a few stops to make, but home is where the heart is, and I won't stop until death himself kneels at my feet!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 11:05 am

Nebun pointed outwards, towards the harbor, with a great stomp his entire army surged forward, walking straight into the ocean. The few living people Nebun had forced to his cause boarded a large open-sea barge that had survived the attack. Nebun's army marched ahead of it on the sea-floor, paying no heed to the water pressing down in them. The dead had no need of air. Before Nebun himself headed into the ocean, a skeletal figure comprised of black blood ripped up from the ground beside him. With a salute, it handed him a satchel filled with about 100 souls. "It would seem our dear Drake has fulfilled his end of the bargain." He says with a smirk, popping them into his mouth one-by-one. "I needed something to snack on during the trip."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 10:54 am

Nettie grinned, still attached to her brother's arm as his weapon, "Of course he did. Death was the alternative."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 2:10 pm

OOC: I'm just going to assume this thread is done
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-But Now Is Found... (Open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4