Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-But Now Is Found... (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

-But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:14 pm

"....Heheheheh. Ladda dee, ladda da, heya, Sylas! Whats shaking, toots! And I see you've made a friend!" 

Descending from the clouds was the unmistakable visage of a Herald, a construct utilized by Inker, with the dark aura that indicated its proxied nature. 

"You wouldn't mind little old me crashing the party, wouldja, old bean? And Stein! Long time no see! Anyways, blah blah blah, chaos chaos chaos, madness, evil, all that drivel I'm obligated to spout. Anyways..." The Herald would turn to face Nebun. "You're that Nebun guy, right? I wanna make you an offer, employment wise. See, supervillainy is what you might call a growth industry, and more field workers are always needed. Benefits include paid vacation, large payments in souls, and dental."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

-But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:19 pm

Nebun turns to the immense construct of...whatever with a smirk "There was a time where I might have accepted such an offer, but unless you haven't noticed, I can easily gather souls in mass on my own." He says, honestly rather amused by Inker's offer. At this point, what could he offer that Nebun couldn't get on his own? In single combat Nebun was more than capable of ripping everybody here into a dozen tiny pieces.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:20 pm

Sylas shook in Stein's hand, but not from fear as much as anger. Stein... We can no longer win the battle presented to us. Stein spun Sylas's weapon form to create a momentary shield from the needles. "What do you suggest? Escape? Allow Nebun to grow in power?" Sylas began to glow. Live to fight another day. Trust me. Stein began to take leaps backwards, still spinning Sylas, though his speed was greatly increased.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:27 pm

"That a no then? Sad. See, thing is, I can't exactly let you be. Power such as yours, not directly allied with me or working for me? Kinda a not good thing. Don't take it personal, its just business. HEY, SYLAS! GUESS WHAT I BROUGHT!" 

Reaching under its cloak, the Herald brought out a single brief case. 

"Consider this a gift. Thirty genuine Kishin Egg souls, harvested from some of my lower staff who got rather uppity."

With a great swing, the Herald tossed the briefcase in Stein and Sylas's general direction. "Now hurry up, I have a limited amount of time, and I wish to see this resolved quickly."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:29 pm

Sylas stopped glowing, long enough for the axe head of his weapon form to shift into his torso and an arm. A flurry of spears shot forth, ripping the case to shreds and spearing the souls, drawing them back to him. With that, he returned to his full weapon state, and he and Stein continued their retreat.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:38 pm

Nebun watches their retreat in an unimpressed fashion, his smile turning into a disgruntled look "Really? That's it? You can fight me when it's you and someone else, but you get in just a little too deep and run away! You're pathetic" he says, spitting out each insult, growing angrier by the moment. He launches up into the air and lands near the edge of the crater with a frown "This city's people are mine now. I don't have time for petty grudge matches." He growls, walking towards the main marketplace, skewering nearly 20 souls as he walks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:51 pm

".....Sylas, I am dissapointed in you. Gave you a free power boost, and yet you still ran away. Tch, thought you were better than that." 

Might as well get some hot tasty souls, since the only person who could stop him effectively was gone, baby gone!

With that, the Kishin Egg flew to a nearbye park. Okay. Lots of people here. Summoning up a smoke orb, the herald threw it, detonating it into the crowd, which began to keel over from the various poisons in the smoke. After a moment, they were all deader than disco, tiny orbs floating up from their corpses.

"Pity I actually have to take these back to my main body instead of just absorbing them here. Ah well, could be worse."

Floating down, the Herald began to grab souls and stuff them in its cloak.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 12:02 am

Whaaaaat!? This was cut WAY too short by that weird guy with the floaty... Don't you just hate it when you are watching something on TV and a public service announcement just sods it up? This just happened! At this rate, this evil spiky guy would find Drake in the broken down building he was sitting on and that would probably mean pain. All the pain. (Being awkward in the background still! WhoopWhoop!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 10:36 am

Nettie grinned, shifting back to her human form, "Feast, Brother of mine, there are plenty of innocent souls for us all!" She launched herself forward, and brought twenty souls of her own to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 11:13 pm

Nebun had stuffed his face with nearly 60 souls, gathering them from a school where the doors had been sealed by rubble, leaving the children and teachers completely open. Suddenly he looks up and sees that the construct from earlier...was eating HIS souls! Nebun stands from his feast, red blood smeared across his face, and begins running towards the hulking construct with quivering claws. The veins along his lower limbs had gone black from the potency of his own tar-like life-force.

As he runs his bones snap and crunch, twisting about beneath his skin and stretching. His height grew to about 10 feet, his limbs growing proportionately and receiving further reach from his claws. His flesh tears, being completely ripped free by the time Nebun reaches his enemy. He tackles the thing with a roar, the range of his sinewy limbs being too wide to escape, crunching his now-pointed teeth into the things neck "THESE ARE MY SOULS!!" he thrusts his hand forward with enough force to go completely through Inker's construct if it didn't move out of the way, a feat which would be quite difficult to do with an enraged Nebun on top of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 11:26 pm

Nebun would find himself biting into....ugh....a awful tasting ink like substance. 

Of course, he was then blasted off by several dense smoke orbs. 

"Please. Your souls? Child, let me explain something. You seem to have got it into your head that you have some kind of intrinsic worth. This is not the case. You are what we call a parasite. A cockroach, a tapeworm, whatever. Thing about cockroaches, they tend to be fairly tough..."

The Herald would begin to rise in the air. 

"But they always get crushed under the boots of their betters. In this case, the boot is .... well, look up."

Above Nebun, indeed, above the whole city, a dark cloud would begin to form.

"The boot, in this instance, is weather control."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 7:51 am

Nebun's body goes down to normal size, his flesh returning in seconds. "Very well, if you wish to turn into a witty moral debate, then by all means." He says, leaning against a pile of rubble
"Boots, weather, worth, and so on, it's all worthless in the end. You see, floating around in space for months tends to put things in perspective; without my scheming and planning and gaining of power I wouldn't have a reason to return in the first place. I realized that if I were to conquer a city and kill everyone inside, what would change in the grand scheme of the universe? If I slaughtered an entire country, or the whole planet, what would change?" His voice takes on a mocking tone. He picks up a bloody skull and regards it carefully as he speaks "As a matter of fact, destroying the entire earth still wouldn't really do anything either! The rest of the planets would just...keeping on spinning, regular as clockwork." He gazes off into the distance, almost sadly "and what happens to the galaxy if our entire solar system dies? Nothing. The list goes on and on until you realize that nothing has any worth, let alone myself, or even you. So in the end, taking what you want by force is the only thing that makes sense. " he clenches his fists "So get your own city to demolish."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:28 am

"Yes, brother of mine, but this world keeps on spinning while we sit here talking. Is he really worth these precious seconds of your time? Tick, tock, tick, tock... The clock keeps on moving forward." Nettie coaxed. Souls. Precious souls. They were the means by which she and her brother would gain power, and power she needed. She had plans, yes, big plans, and she needed souls for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 6:53 pm

"......That is the dumbest thing I have heard all day. And I had to listen to a four hour lecture on why aliens built Stonehenge. Oh noes, I got stuck in space for awhile, imma get all emo and angsty and nihilistic. This is the sound of me mocking you, by the way. Do yourself a favor, find a philosophy that isn't utter garbage. God, I hate nihilists."

With that, the sky began to rumble, and a great bolt of lightning came down, aimed at Nettie.

"Fun fact, attempting to kill someones sibling is a GREAT way to piss em off. God, I love weather control devices."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 7:21 pm

Nebun doesn't seem to care about the fate of his sister, instead taking the chance to rip the flesh from his arm and launching a wave of the resulting black blood into the air, shooting out a twisted network of needles that ejected several hundred feet in all directions easily smashing any device currently in the atmosphere around Shanghai "Very well." He replies, remaining calm "Only understand that NOTHING holds any value beyond whatever has the largest impact on the world as a whole." He sends out another wave, this time spearing upwards at any other constructs that might hide in the cloud cover.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:26 am

Wow. This was terrifying. This big evil man was getting so pissed about his souls being taken! And Drake had eaten some. "Bollocks." He said, as this realization dawned on him. He had been watching everything going on from a distance and was very glad he wasn't spotted.

(I can awkward. I also feel awkward. I will keep being awkward.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 1:48 pm

Nettie shifted back into her weapon form, letting the lightning travel through the metal and dissipate into the ground. "Nebun! Grab hold!" she called, encouraging him to take the weapon and gain the boost in power he needed to defeat this adversary.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 2:03 pm

Nebun complies, shivering as residual electricity buzzes through his system. Once he picks her up, Nettie's weapon form shifts and twists into the same large claw-like blade as before. He waits, crouched in anticipation of Inker's next move. Unless of course, he ran away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:07 pm

"Once again, I call your philosophy bullshit. When the Kishin of Despair thinks you're full of it, you got problems. Have you considered taking therapy? Maybe anti-depressants? It would probably clear up whatever psychosis you two seem to be suffering." 

The Herald would send several smoke orbs at Nebun, and another lightning strike would come down at him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:55 pm

Nebun raises his hand, as though by instinct, as shudders run up along his body. The lightning stokes him directly but, save for a tiny wisp of smoke, doesn't seem to affect him in the slightest. "Kishin of despair huh? I've yet to see anything but taunts. Impress me!" He shouts, extending his fingers and blasting both shadow spheres with a dark, jagged form of Inker's own lightning, causing both orbs to cave inwards on themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:06 pm

Nettie's blade form crawls along his skin and twists, forming metal, plate-like armor on his torso that bended and ran along the surface like liquid mercury. Nettie grinned evilly, "Nebun and I have faced down demons, little kishin. We know no fear. Run along home and tell your master that we are no concern of yours. Unless he is the one who fears us?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:42 pm

Ooc: boop...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 5:14 pm

(OOC: Sorry its been a week, been having trouble finding time to post to this.)

"Uh huh. I find it hilarious you think I work for anyone. I work for myself. As for you, Nebun, fun fact, you can theoretically fight forever, correct? I can just keep throwing constructs at you until you give up, whether it be a day, or a thousand days. Despair isn't brought in a day, after all, and I do have PLENTY of time." 

The herald raised its arms, which crackled with a dark energy, and, out of the shadows cast by the massive cloud, came a group of ink knights, five in all.

"Then again, no idea if your healing power extends to infinite energy. I could simply keep hitting you until then. It'll be a FUN time!" 

With a roar, the knights rushed Nebun.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 5:46 pm

Nebun smiles and flexes his claws I've been meaning to try this...
The black blood which had been cast out into the sky begins to fall down, accumulating on the ground into a shifting mass which, upon the knights assault, shot forward with the speed and energy of the lightning Nebun had just absorbed, engulfing them in a nearly impenetrable sphere and contracting inwards, crushing them. "If this is the sort of prolonged attack you spoke of, I'm disappointed."
Nebun uses several tendrils to carry himself up to the roof of a rather tall building. From his body even more of the inky substance flows, down the side of the structure and into the ground. He could feel it, a vast network of his very life-force spreading out underneath the city for imediate use whenever he needed it. "You go back to your city where you belong, this one is MINE." He reaches a hand out and clenches it into a bladed fist. In response to his gesture, a solid wall of black blood forms in a circle around the entire city. Ever so slowly, inch by inch, it grows upwards. Once it met at the top in a few hours, the entire city would be cut off from the outside world.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 1:52 am

Well, this was quite the predicament... Giant walls enclosing the city with Drake still in it. Get shut in with a, damn cool, monster in a city which is only so big. Oh whoop dee freakin' do!!
(Man, I'm awkward.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-But Now Is Found... (Open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next