Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-But Now Is Found... (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

-But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 9:08 pm

Ooc:Beyrizzle? Beetle?
Back to top Go down

-But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 10:45 pm

(Waiting on Beyril. Still here, just figure she should get a chance to post)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 12:53 am

Ooc: true, but she tends to take a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 9:16 pm

(OOC: Well, since Beyril is taking a bit...)

The Herald would fix Nebun with a glare. "This is not the last time we shall meet, Nebun. Remember this." With that, it would rise in the air, and fly away.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:29 pm

Nebun grins down from atop the building "Looking forward to it." He whispers, a giddy shudder running across his spine. Seldom had anybody wielded this much power; he wished to savor his conquest. Why eat all the souls in Shanghai and become a true kishin now, when he could make a statement? He would only take about a hundred or so, then he would draw his walls inwards and crush this city into a pebble, along with everyone inside. Nothing but a crater would ever show that Shanghai once stood here...
Wait, what was that? He sensed another kishin egg, considerably weaker, down in the rubble. He extends his claw several feet and tears away the surrounding stone "What have we got here? Another little kishin, here to fight for the cause of 'good' and all that is righteous?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:41 am

Bollocks. The feeling that Drake was getting now was probably on of acceptance. Or one of holding in the piss that was going to make it's way down his leg if he didn't concentrate immensely on keeping it from doing so. "Actually, allmightly powerful person, I was kinda around and giant explosion and I'm into that and I'm going to die, aren't I..?" Drake started to explain while pointing in random directions with both his hands. "Well, even though I'm completely boned here, I'm just going to have to say... I was just admiring your work." Drake's grin then was well out of place then. "Honestly!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 2:35 pm

Nebun looks rather confused, arching his eyebrow and crossing his arms "To be honest, I have never heard anybody beg for their life WHILE telling me how great I am. You are an enigma." He looks a tad annoyed "stand up I suppose, you can die with everyone else." He says uncaringly No point in eating a kishin egg, it gives me nothing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 2:39 pm

"Oh, thank you! You are a real good guy, man! Do you mind if I just eat some of these souls? I mean, you have plenty, right?" Drake asked as if this monsterous person was going to let him. It was worth a shot, even if it was a long one and he was going to eat them with or without permission anyway. He also stood up, as he was told to do.

(This is where I BS my way out of the black blood bubble.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 7:45 pm

Nettie frowned, "Whatever his soul is worth, brother of mine, you cannot simply allow him to grow in power... Unless there is someway to make him serve you?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:08 pm

A sharp black cage rips up from the ground around Drake and Nebun turns to glare at Nettie "Sister of mine, you presume to much." His eyes widen and a bit of crimson blood runs from the corner of his mouth where a bit of his last kill lingered. "This thing is mine, and I will do as I please with it." His muscles taut and quivering, Nebun looks poised to attack his sister before shaking his head, looking confused. The power had started to wear away at his mind, clouding his judgement "It is a good idea though..." He allows, looking at drake. He approaches the kishin egg and reaches through the bars, placing his hand squarely in the center of his chest.
Although there was no pain, the skin at the area of contact writhes as though there was something beneath it, and black veins radiate from the area. "I have just placed a small amount of hardened black blood in your body. Do exactly as I wish, or it wil puncture your insides."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 6:03 am

"Well, fuck..." Was what Drake said when he was made a, pretty much, slave. "Yeah, fine, whatever. Do I get to live, though?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 2:54 pm

Nettie smiled, noting the fact that her brother nearly attacked her himself, "That will be for brother of mine to decide. I am his weapon; nothing more."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 2:59 pm

"Well, you seemed to want to decide just a moment ago, didn't you! It's not like I could get powerful enough to rival your 'brother', anyway." Flattery, Drake, is the last thing that would work right about now. "And it's not like I'd WANT to rival somebody who could wipe out a whole city."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:11 am

"You will live...for now anyways." He says, sending his tendrils questing for more souls "But try not to move around to much or it might cause internal bleeding." Nebun adds the final statement simply to watch his reaction.
There was no bleeding, only extreme pain. he's no use to me dead...
He smiles eerily, leaping from the roof of the building and dragging his claws across the side to slow his fall, raking deep furrows of broken glass across the window pains. Once on the streets he approaches a pile of corpses.
He looks down at his own hands, wondering at how far his "implanting" of black blood could go.
He sends a similair writhing ball of the inky stuff into the rib cage of the decaying corpse, watching as it spread out, taking hold of its joints like ligaments and causing it to stand with a jerking motion akin to a puppet on strings.
It wobbled a bit before standing straight, nothing more than gore-smeared bones, and it saluted him.

His grin widens. If every person he killed was converted like this...he would have an army of millions.

Last edited by Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև on May 31st 2014, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:16 am

Nettie followed behind her brother, "I see the gears turning, brother of mine. An army. It seems you may need me to amplify your wavelength so you can extend your range of control or you may exhaust yourself from your other tasks. May I take of the souls here to build strength for you, brother of mine?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:22 am

Nebun nods, not seeming particularly interested in what she said. He didn't intend to take all of the city's souls anyways, he was only going to take about a hundred or so, enough to gain one more ability.
The rest he would destroy, as a symbol of his strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:27 am

Nettie smiled and nodded, running off to take her souls.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 5:20 am

"Well, that's great. I have been left alone to rot in this cage with a glorified scab in my chest." Drake said to himself, before sitting down on the ground and juggling three of his small bombs to pass the time it might take for the guy to come back. "I'm in shit so deep, it's unbelievable..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:38 am

Nebun retracts the bars back into the ground and approaches Drake "I have a job for you, and you might even enjoy it." He pulls him to his feet by the shoulder "Go to death city, and nowhere else, to collect the souls of 100 people. If you are captured the black blood shall kill you, take too long and it will kill you. You are to use these deaths to warn the shibusen I am coming for them." A dark fervor fills Nebun's eyes . "Do this, and I will release you."

Ooc: keep in mind that because you have gone along with this, you CAN be killed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:46 am

OOC: Yeah, ok...

Drake stops juggling when he is pulled up and then drops the bombs when he is told what he has to do. "Well..." Drake sighs. "Fine..." He then looks up at the evil being in front. "Pinkie promise?" He says as he puts his hand out with his pinkie sticking out. I am so very, VERY screwed.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:50 am

Nebun doesn't touch the pinkie, he only smiles "Better hurry up, the walls are closing." Indeed, they had already grown well above most buildings.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:57 am

"Oh, well, thanks. I can definitely get past those!" Drake says, before turning around and walking away. "I'll figure something out."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:08 am

Nebun arches an eyebrow, sprouting a column of black blood beneath Drake and launching him over the wall "Ta." He says with a mocking wave. His tendrils return with about 50 souls.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:14 am

"YOOOOOOUUUUU TWAAAAAAAAAT!!!" Drake yells as he flies through the air and over the black blood walls. He didn't think about the possible repercussions, though.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 4:10 pm

It had been hours, and in that time the city had been completely sealed off from the outside world, and Nebun had been moving through the city, reanimatibg the dead, and using a process much like what he used on Drake on any who remained alive. He could hear the voices of all those he had consumed, calling out in his mind. One day, when he was powerful enough, he would finally be able to understand them, to understand humanity. Now finished, and facing an army of thousands, Nebun opened the side of the dome, marching out of it in perfect formation. Once outside, nearly an hour later, he resealed the dome and swung around to face it.

"It's time we have the world a show..." He raised his hands, causing a tremendous shudder to rip through the earth for miles, and prompting the orb to raise into the air. Various air vehicles from governments across the globe hovered, completely unsure of what they should do. Once the entire city had been lifted free of the crater on a single thick black blood column a crack rang out through the air. A few more followed,sounding like thunder before the enormous ball of city shrunk in on itself, again, and again, it contracted like the beating of a heart. Within a few minutes, Shanghai was the size of a basketball, sitting in a crater hundreds of miles wide.

Shanghai was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-But Now Is Found... (Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next