Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 5:40 pm

This was dragging on too long. 

Not even noticing the blades hitting him, ArchAngel drew his blade with his free hand and....

SNKT!

Chopped off the top of Jackets head at the mouth, killing him. Dropping his body, ArchAngel proceeded to stomp on his chest, flattening it in a spray of blood. Reaching down, he fished out his soul out of the mess, and proceeded to swallow it.

"Suprisingly powerful. Little dim, but hey, not absorbing his stupid."

Turning, the being finally noticed the blades hitting it. "Child, do yourself a favor. STOP. I am in no mood for your wasp stings."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 5:49 pm

If Tex had arrived a split second later then she would have not made it. Down the hall the power armor sprinted with great strides. She leapt from the ground and landed on Archangels massive sword hand. She grabbed the blade in two hands and twisted it upward disarming him. Then she hopped over to the other hand and picked on of the spears out of the air. With the strength of a couple car jacks pried open the super strong metal hand.
Jacket breathed deeply at the new absence of pressure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 5:52 pm

(OOC: Yeah, sorry, not happening. Jackets dead dude. Tex wasn't even in the hall when ArchAngel began the swing.)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 5:56 pm

OOC: Agreements here. Jacket was screwed on so many levels... And that is an OC killing for Beetroot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 6:01 pm

ooc: If a metal monstrosity Archangels size can make the distance in one post I think a far smaller bot Like Tex could make it just as fast if not faster.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 6:04 pm

OOC: ArchAngel was not that far away. Not OUTSIDE the hospital, or at least the current corridor, like Tex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 6:06 pm

(OOC: What Arc said. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 6:10 pm

Jackets head got cleaved in twain. After all that fight his life ended. Tex stopped dead before entering the building.
" Subject lost, package still inside. What a waste. " Said the agent as he flipped back his phone and walked back into the shadows.
ooc: Guess who my new character is? *looks up*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 6:38 pm

ArchAngel let out a small burp, then turned and gave a small bow to the other fighters. "I thank you for the aid in dealing with the cockroach. But now, I must be off. I search for ancient wisdom so that I may help aid mankind. But before I leave, a little warning. From ingesting this mans soul, I have learned much. It seems this mans employers ordered him to check the morgue for a 'package'. You may, perhaps, want to look into that."

With that, ArchAngel began to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:41 pm

Drake transformed back into his human form. "Hey!" He yelled after ArchAngel. "That was my kill! You jerk, you could've left me the soul, we were here first!" Nora put his hand on Drake's shoulder. "Its cool, man. There are plenty of kishin eggs out there that we can kill."

Ooc: sorry for such a late post, was out for my sister's birthday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:43 pm

Ooc: if they check the suitcase it is full of fools gold. This was a test for jacket, and he failed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:46 pm

(OOC: No prob, C-dude)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:50 pm

Ooc: I love the nicknames you guys come up for me. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5