Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:56 am

Once again Nora saved Jacket's life. Jacket caught the boys kick and they both slid to the back of the wall. Then seeing the spears coming he held him like a shield. Nora had black blood, so they would not go through him into jacket. though Jackets hands could still get messed up bad by the spears.

Last edited by jac600 on May 31st 2014, 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:57 am

OOC: NORA, FFS, STOP HELPING HIM!
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:58 am

(OOC: Jacket would have been slammed into the wall, right in front of the spears, meaning that he would probably be winded and unable to move as fast as before? Just sayin'...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:02 pm

(OOC: Just going to point out that if a fight broke out at a hospital involving a death scythe, its likely the doctors would evacuate.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:07 pm

ooc: Remember, Jackets been sprinting through all this fight. And odds are one doctor working underground with headphones on and tunes blasting likely did not hear the call the evacuate.
Also as the spears get farther away the slower they go. So even with his exhaustion, all the adrenalin coercing through him would have given him the energy to do that.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:08 pm

OOC: Except Nora didn't push him that much further away, just into the wall. Those spears are going a lot faster than you think they are. Face it dude, he's probably dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:08 pm

Ooc: i didnt save him, he is still in the path of the spears, and unabe to move to like arc said due to him being winded.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:09 pm

OOC: Doctor's aren't allowed to wear headphones while operating.. They need to hear the nurses that are there helping? They also need to hear.. Oh.. Calls to evacuate, emergency calls, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:11 pm

ooc: He's taking a piece of a dead patients brain to see what killed him.
Though I will edit that post.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:12 pm

OOC: Yeah, he still couldn't be wearing headphones. Plus you didn't specify he was wearing headphones, so... Yeah, pretty sure Jacket is dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:14 pm

ooc: Edited.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:16 pm

OOC: No way Jacket could know that Nora had black blood. Even if Nora does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:19 pm

Ooc: thats what I was about to say. He does, but how would jacket know? Also, Im gonna be off for a bit, so dont get too far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:23 pm

Jiyuu walked around the empty halls of the trying to find some clues towards where the Kishin egg was hiding. To his luck he could hear noises of destruction elevating up the floors above him, but at that same moment he could sense additional souls in the area. "Hmm?~ Well, isn't this a troublesome sight....More miesters..." He commented before sighing with a smile still on his face. Jiyuu began to question if he made a right decision to get involved. The weapon decided to see how the events will end, since it would be beneficial for him if he was able to eat some pure souls. Jiyuu changes into his weapon form and the dark blue fan disperses into 8 individual metallic blades. The blades fly out in all directions, but headed towards only one destination which was the group upstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:25 pm

ooc: He would not know, but he would still prefer a meat shield to no shield at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:13 pm

A roar would be heard. Benny had finally snapped due to his frustration at dealing with this fellow, and had accessed one of his more....unsavory abilities. 

Of course, it was not Benny in control, but the split personality he had lodged in his head. ArchAngel. Accessing his armor, ArchAngel stood twice a mans height, covered in goldish armor. "FOUL COCKROACH! YOUR CRIMES ARE BEYOND FORGIVENESS, ATTACKING A PLACE OF HEALING IN A CITY FOUNDED TO FIGHT EVIL! PREPARED TO BE RIPPED ASUNDER!" Rushing forward very, very fast, the colossal being grabbed Jacket by his head, and yanked him and Nora out of the way. Grabbing Nora and prying him out of Jackets reach, ArchAngel wrapped one massive, armored hand around Jackets throat, and began to SQUEEZE, intent on throttling the life out of him. The hand wrapped around his head began to glow, as ArchAngel began to attempt to fry the fellows brain.

(OOC: For reference, ArchAngel can lift a truck with ease. Very, very little chance you can get out of that grapple.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:39 pm

Nora walked over to Sylas where his back was facing him. "Hey, you mind pulling these spears outta my back?" They had been stopped from going far due to the black blood hardening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:41 pm

(OOC: One question. How strong or durable is the armor?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 2:23 pm

(OOC: Well, originally, it was enough to stop small arms fire, but the ability that gave him his armor has since leveled up. Probably wouldn't stop a coordinated assault or a something with a power level around that of a midlevel kishin egg, but anything else, it could probably tank. Making up for this is the fact that ArchAngel is actually a pretty terrible fighter.)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 2:24 pm

OOC: Does Archangel have soul perception? Because that could make things... Complicated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 2:27 pm

(OOC: He was never a meister, so no.)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 2:28 pm

OOC: Awesome, Sylas is safe : 3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 2:34 pm

(Ooc: I see. I'm probably going to make Jiyuu intervene out of confusion. Lol more action scenes.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 2:34 pm

Outside of the hospital.... An agent watched Jackets performance. He sighed. I Knew this was to much of a task for a new Kieshen egg. He took out his phone. " Hey, yeah. I told you so. Alright, yep. I'm sending the message to Tex now. "
Across the street in a garage, a certain Ai's programming was overridden. She would not be on the other side of the street for very long.
Jacket thrashed in the strong hands. Something kept him from being crushed, willpower? No, more like... the sheer bloodthirsty rage he was in let him hold out. But it would not last very long at all... Jacket hoped the newcomer would save him in someway. He knew he would be extremely grateful if he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 2:58 pm

The eight blades flew into the area and began to swirl above the group. Jiyuu noticed Archangel and Jacket immediately, but the weapon became confused by the current situation. So, he decided to act on instinct. The eight blade began to vibrate rapidly with his wavelength and flew towards the stronger kishin egg. The blades attacked Arch angel's armor from all sides like a feeding frenzy, gaining speed from each strike. Two of the blades targeted Archangel's hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next