Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:13 am

(OOC: Jackets still in the closet. Because LOLphotokinetic barriers)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:14 am

OOC: I think we can let that pass. We're already this far
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:15 am

ooc: Nope just grabbed him and stood behind.
Jackets quick thinking was on the top of his game. He jumped up hard and with Sylas grabbing onto him he curved back. His legs got burned by the beam, but were moving fast enough not to sustain horrible damage. Now jacket was above Sylas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:15 am

Ooc: I AM SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:17 am

Sylas grinned, as suddenly a flurry of soul-energy tipped spears, shot from the weapon's shoulders, trailing towards Jacket even as they remained connected to their master. The instant Jacket had moved out of the way, Sylas had opened another portal to protect himself from the beam, which was presently shooting straight into the air over the hospital.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:17 am

Nora made his move. He dashed forward and jumped up. He grabbed Jacket and threw him away from Sylas. Nora landed in front of Sylas and dashed towards Jacket ready to slash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:18 am

ooc" Though the force field that's keeping him in the closet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:29 am

(OOC: Said force field is selectively permeable. As in, Benny makes it selectively permeable.)

Benny growled. "Just. Die. Already."

He was beginning to lose his patience. Quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:31 am

Jacket practically got saved by Nora, those spears would have killed him! With all the portals in the small room he was thrown to the back. ( Unless Nora threw him out of the shield and really saved him ) There was practically no room for Nora to swing that thing so jacket swept his legs out from under him.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:37 am

Sylas lowered himself to the ground, the tiles beginning to crack as he prepared to propel himself forward. He shot off like a bullet, headed right for Jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:44 am

Ooc: wait, are we in the closet or not? I thought we were out of the closet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:52 am

ooc: Inside the closet.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:53 am

OOC: I'm pretty sure we're outside of the closet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:55 am

Ooc: Wuuuuuuuuuuut?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:56 am

Ooc: HAHA!!! JACKET CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:59 am

OOC: Smack's Crona upside the head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:01 am

Ooc: Ow! Sorry, I couldn't help myself...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:08 am

When Nora came running at Jacket and Sylas launching himself the man rolled to the side to avoid the death Scythe, stood up, turned, and ran down a different hallway. His mask almost burned off when the beam caught up to him. But now it did not have line of sight to fire.
When he came to the end he found stairs leading down and an axe and fire hose saying" Break in case of emergency. " This is an emergency... Jacket reasoned as he bashed the glass open with the hilt of his knife and took the axe. He turned to face his pursuers, who had likely caught up with him.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:09 am

The crackle of electricity behind him was the only warning before Sylas wrapped his arms tightly around him, effectively capturing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:16 am

Nora saw Sylas capture Jacket. "Good job, Sylas. Let me kill him. Me and my partner found this kishin egg, and we want his soul." Nora put the blade of Drake to Jackets neck, ready to kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:19 am

Benny had ran after the fellow, huffing. "Gah, I hate being old. Not as...spry, as I once was. Hold on, Sylas, was it? Could you kindly hold him steady for a moment? I have a MUCH better alternative to slaying him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:20 am

Ooc: Oblivion, in the thread "whats up for SUMMA!! (>•_•)>" I have asked you what you are doing for summer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:27 am

A crackle of electricity was all someone with Jackets reflexes needed. He turned around and chopped, trying to cleave Sylas in twain horizontally.
ooc: Dues Ex machina rule #1, all public buildings have emergency fire axes.
Lazy rule#5768039 you were to lazy to read that number.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:36 am

Sylas formed his own axe, neatly chopping the head off of Jacket's puny fire axe. He sighed, immediately launching a flurry of Soul Spears at Jacket, almost certainly undodgeable given their close proximity to one another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:47 am

Nora kicked Jacket in the gut, causing him to fly into the wall behind him. The soul spears would surely impale the kishin egg if nothing was done to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next