Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:33 am

(OOC: Eh, go ahead.)

Benny cleared his throat. "Pardon me, but could one of you look for a bucket of water. If there is a Kishin Egg hiding away, I can, eh, burn it out."

Please mother mary let none of them have soul perception.

"And, eh, when he gets yanked out, kindly hold him down. I have something I want to try, exorcise the souls he has stolen so far."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:35 am

OOC: Is Jacket going to react to my post, or not?
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:43 am

(OOC: To be fair, Sylas hasn't really done anything yet. Jacket might not even know he's there)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:49 am

OOC: Oh. Wow. I thought I made a post where he attacked Jacket. Whoops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:24 am

(Oh okay. Thank you.)
Jiyuu was venturing around Death City enjoying the view. However, he stops in his tracks when sensing a decrease of souls in the surrounding area. The weapon closes his eyes and adverts his head towards the direction of the hospital. "My my......I wonder what's going on there?" He muttered to himself in curiosity before heading towards the area. As the weapon reached the side of the hospital he saw one or two human souls lying around surrounded by pools of blood. Jiyuu picks up one of the human souls and observes it. "The work of a kishin....They make it too obvious, hehe." He chuckled softly before swallowing the human soul. Jiyuu cringes a bit from the meal since he didn't enjoy the after affects. After, the weapon settled his mind he forces open one of the windows and jumps in. Jiyuu decided to pursue the Kishin egg since he had to make himself appear as a normal weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:46 am

(OOC: Uh, pretty sure jacket ate all the souls of those he killed.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:49 am

Ooc: Beetle, Nora has soul perception. What does Benny's soul look like? Is something wrong?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:51 am

(ooc: Oh, okay then. Just ignore the part about him finding the souls.)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:56 am

Sylas finally found his way onto the right floor, following his own form of soul perception through the halls. Why are we here? I'm following a feeling. Why are you being so talkative? This is the first word I've said all day But you've gotten more talkative as of late... It's... different. Aren't you supposed to be following a feeling? He turned a corner, headed towards the collection of meisters that he felt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 2:04 am

Ooc: going to bed for the night. Talk to you guys tommorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 2:09 am

(OOC: To answer your question, imagine a soul literally trying to rip itself in twain. One half being fairly normal, the other being corrupt as hell.)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 5:13 am

"Hey, do you guys think anything up in the roof is made of PVC plastic? I could charge that up with anti-madness and have this guy out in no time at all." Axel asked, not knowing what hospitals are made of. It was worth a shot to ask, but he didn't hope for much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:04 am

Then Jacket made his move. He slid through an opening in the ceiling and landed like a cat. Then he dashed with freakish speed out of there, ducking, sidestepping and jumping over peaple to stay out of arms reach.
If he made in out fine he sprinted for the stairs that lead down into the mourge.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:15 am

OOC: Arms reach is all fine and dandy, but most of the people here have weapons of some sort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:58 am

Jacket would find himself running directly into what could only be described as a solid wall of light, positioned   just so that he could not exit the closet he was trapped in. "I think not. You are not getting away so easily." Spoke Benny, with a odd look in his eye. "Now, burn, would you kindly?"

With that, Benny raised his hand, and began to shoot streams of a harsh, burning light into the room, attempting to fry Jacket.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:09 am

Jacket's escape was a good attempted, but Sylas himself dashed through a portal, ending up right in front of Jacket. "End of the line." He cleaved his axe downwards, intending to cut Jacket in twain.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:12 am

Axel makes a loud whistle, as he sees the Kishin Egg get double teamed by light and a Death Scythe. "Methinks that this guys is screwed on so many levels." He says, placing his pipe in front of him and leaning on the handle end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:43 am

Jackets quick thinking, he decided. Would have to get him out of this. He pressed himself to the side of the left wall, once the weapon had been swung he stepped forward. He grabbed the death scythe's chest by his clothes. Then he plunged his knife forward, with Sylas right in front of him the beam would only hit him and not Jacket.

Last edited by jac600 on May 31st 2014, 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:45 am

OOC: Yeah, except no. Sylas is right in front of him, he was running away, there was no time for him to grab a mirror from anywhere. Edit that post to be in context with what other people have posted please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:01 am

ooc: Edited.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:04 am

The air in front of them became supercharged with power. The axe vanished, leaving Sylas's hands free to stop Jacket from stabbing him. As the beam grew closer, a portal opened behind him, and then behind Jacket. Sylas grabbed hold of Jacket's jacket, holding him with an iron grip and staring into his chicken mask eye holes with his pure white eyes. "That's all she wrote." Unless he thought quickly, Jacket was about to be fried by Benny's beam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:08 am

"DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE YOU FILTHY PROFLIGATE! THIS IS FOR ATTACKING A HOSPITAL, YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH!" Benny roared as the beam tunneled through the portal towards Jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:08 am

Ooc: Um, if Sylas is right in from of him, wouldn't that mean that Benny is BEHIND Jacket shooting the light, meaning the Jacket would still get hit?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:11 am

OOC: I think Jacket turned Sylas around to use him as a shield
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 10:12 am

Ooc: Oh, I see how it is.

Nora saw they already had this under control. He was just gonna wait for Sylas or the beam to finish him off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )   A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A hospital gets brought down. ( Open. Mature, blood and gore. )
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next