Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 11:51 am

Argen dashed forward a bit, so the robot flew over his head. The robot landed on it's back, causing a loud thud. Argen walked over to the robot and it turned on it's back. Argen opened a latch that was hidden on the bot's back and put the soul in his hand inside. He checked his watch again and the time was now up to seven minutes. "It's time to finish this..." Argen said coldly. The robot's chest suddenly began to glow a bright blue. Then, from its chest, shot out a blue, large plasma like beam, scorching everything it touched. It shit right towards the shadowy man, hoping to kill him. Well... He can't duck. He definitely can't dodge to the left or right. The beam is to thick for that. So his only options are to die, or jump over the beam. When he jumps, I'll be ready. But he also may come from below, so be prepared. Argen thought to himself as he got in a fight stance with his sword in his hand.

OOC: Would you mind me bringing a Kishin egg in, or keep this between the two? https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t3094-hashina-oritama
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 11:58 am

ooc: I don't mind, but you can bring her in if you wish.
Vinnie saw the blast coming and his heads hit the groud, causinging him to jump up onto a buildings roof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:04 pm

Argen swung his sword upward, and sent a slash through the air. The slash went right through the building and up towards the shadowy man. All the souls on the ground were suddenly gone, and Argen's cloak was in his hands. He had planned on taking his leave in a moment. The robot was now standing behind Argen, in a ready stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:27 pm

Vinnie spun and the slash tore through his jacket, he was lucky his skin was unharmed. Vinnie could olny dodge for so long.
He sent three fatal slashes Argens way with elongated monster heads. Each was a different head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:38 pm

The robot behind Argen hunched over Argen, shielding him from the heads. "Well. That's enough research for now..." Argen said as the robot stood up and Argen was on its hand. "I'm leaving now." He said as he and the robot made there way down street. Argen kept his guard up just in case he may be getting attacked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:00 pm

Vinnie easily followed. But thinking back he remembered the hatch on the back of the mechine.
Another cannon like blast right in that hatch could destroy it for good....
Like a privateer he swung from a building onto the fleeing mechines back. A head without blades tried to bat Argen away that way he could not stop him. He secured himself by wraping two heads around the mechine and the other two sprouted blades and began just punding away at the hatch. Bladed strike by bladed strike. They were freinzeid with rage by now and even stonger than the first time they hit. " Idistuctable " Was a general term but even titanium would dent given enough fource.

Last edited by jac600 on June 25th 2014, 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:06 pm

OOC: The hatch has a keypad on there with a secret code, it's sealed shut completely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:23 pm

ooc: Ohh, ok. Edited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:33 pm

Argen ducked beneath the attacking creature and used his sword to block any further attacks. "As I said earlier. This robot is not invulnerable to everything. There's only one person that could damage it, and that's it's creator. And I think she is dead. So attacking the robot will ok exhaust you." He said with a shrug. He jumped off of the robot and began to run into the shadows. The robot couldn't keep up with Argen, but it couldn't be damaged so it didn't matter. The robot turned and ran the opposing direction of Argen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:38 pm

Vinnie shot two heads at both of them. Each had brains and eyes so the were esenchally homing in on their targets. They got longer and longer trying to bite or wrap around their targets.
ooc: Teddy is very OP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:52 pm

OOC: Seemingly. But he has no real fighting abilities. And it's hard leaving him out. The more souls you put in him, the longer he can run and the more intelligent he gets. If he goes too long without a souls, he'll shut down, rendering him back to zero souls. So essential he's nothing but a shield that has a timer before it goes away. So if he's not charged with a certain amount if time, he can't do anything. He already can barely do anything.

Argen turned and used his sword to slash at the beast, before turning back around continuing his running. T.e.d.d.y. continued to walk in the same direction he was, letting the heads do whatever they wanted. Argen was almost two blocks away from the man, but the robot was only about 7 yards away, walking slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:10 pm

ooc: Ohhhh, yeah that balences it out. I was just waiting for him to curb stomp vinnie into the ground. lol.
Vinnie knew he probably could not catch Argen. But he sensed the bot was weakening. He ran after it and imediantly cought up. This would look nice in lord deaths collection... or maby at vinnies side. Nahh, if it ran on souls vinnie would eat less. He pulled the two heads from Argen back and wrapped around the automaton constristicting its movment. He waited for it to pitter out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:54 pm

Argen escaped, going back to his lair. He didn't care about his robot being left behind. He had backup plans for every single situation. "T.e.d.d.y.... Operation: Record Player." Argen whispered to himself. Suddenly, the robot's eyes turned red and it began playing a slow, jazzy song as it continued to try to walk towards destination. Argen disappeared, but stayed close to its bot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 6:22 pm

Vinnie picked the bot up and rew it upside down on its head. It was propped against a wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 6:27 pm

The robot slowly fell onto its chest and began to stand up. It's eyes still red, and it was still playing that same jazzy song. Argen nodded as he watched, everything was going as should be when he was deprecated from his robot. T.e.d.d.y. finally stood up and continued to walk, not attack or defending anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 7:08 pm

Vinnie picked it up in all four arms, they wrapped around its limbs in attempt to restrain it. It was going to be a long way back to the academy. He thought. But he was still closely watching it incase it started beeping or gave any indication it was about to explode. He began to speed walk to the academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 7:10 pm

Argen smiled. "Headed towards the academy...? Even better. Now I can infiltrate from inside, and also gain more data." He said with a smirk. The robots song slowly started to increase speed, scratching every now and then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 7:22 pm

Vinnie very occasion ally slammed the thing on the floor cracking the pavement hard before continuing on his way. He covered the head with his jacket to lessen the noise and when he was about half way there examined the panel for any wear in the buttons. Even sniffing them for human hand oils that way he would know which ones were pressed. With his sense of smell it was very possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 8:40 pm

There was a digital pad on the hatch of the robots back. The pad was completely clean, no stains in sight. There was a hand scanner on the pad, yet Argen used a number keypad. Who knows what could happen if it was tampered with and something activated. The robot slowly stopped moving, but the song stop played and his eyes still glowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 8:46 pm

Ooc: is the song playing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 8:49 pm

OOC: Yeah it is. I mean still. I'll edit that later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 8:55 pm

Vinnie carried the robot all the way until just the steps of the dwma remained. He fogged up his phones screen and called lord death. If he wanted Vinnie to bring it in the. He would if not then he could request death come out with one of his death sythes and use a Kishen hunter on this " unbrakable " bot.
Ooc: could you invite an admin to rp death?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)    The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Villain, and His T.e.d.d.y. (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2