Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 12:50 am

ooc: Edited.
Back to top Go down

What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 12:54 am

Hashina sighed and looked up at the sky. "Yeah... It was a bit of craziness... Who was the dragon anyway? That was reeeaaally awkward... But... I'll help you work on your car under ONE SINGLE TINY LITTLE circumstance. If you get me a notebook, I'll help you fix it up." She said with a smile. Hashina loved to draw, so the request was a little bigger to HER than to other people. She placed her pointer finger on Spencer's forehead and flicked his hat upward, knocking it behind him. The she picked it up and put it on her own head. "Do we have a deal, commander?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 12:55 am

(OOC: Dude, it was a lightning strike. His hand wouldn't be burned, his whole body would be fried. Further, even if he survived, bathsalts wouldn't do squat. He would still be paralyzed. Muscle spasms due to electricity shorting out his nervous system. Bathsalts are for concussions. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 1:00 am

(OOC: Further, he wouldn't be able to let go. I've BEEN electrocuted. It only makes you hold tighter due to muscle spasms)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 1:31 am

ooc: Edited, I cannot beleive I forgot Gabriel had boinic limbs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 10:37 am

(OOC: Dude, how did the circuitry in his bionic arms not get fried? Electricity over a certain amount + Electronics of any kind = BAD. Further, musclespasms don't end that fast. Your looking at thirty minutes, minimum, of paralysis. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 11:51 am

ooc: Well yeah but gabriel dident get hit directly with te lightning. The van did, so it would not be as damaging as a direct hit. As for arms you have a point there, how much damage would getting freind do to him?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 11:53 am

OOC: Wait a sec... Rubber tires on van means that the van is insulated from the ground, meaning that lightning is not very effective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 1:14 pm

OOC: Also, if he has biomechanical limbs, he'd have no choice but to be electrocuted. Metal is a conductor to electricity. :T I've been in the same situation as well. Your body tingles and the area you've made contact with the electricity will either hurt or become numb.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 1:19 pm

OOC: I'm actually defending Jac, here. If the van or Jac's character are both insulated from the ground via the rubber wheels, then there no electrocution taking place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 8:58 pm

(OOC: Jac, the bolt hit you directly. Arc, it doesn't work that way. Rubber isn't conductive, true, but if you get electricity pumped through you, the rubbers not going to do much. This is why wearing rubbersoled shoes doesn't mitagate lightning damage. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 9:19 pm

ooc: Edited. How does that weather mechine work? Does everyone who is just a bit off the ground get zapped or is inker using a magic tool to target it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 9:40 pm

Gabriel would hear a chuckling, and a portal would open behind him, tendrils coming out of it, wrapping around him, dragging him in, taking advantage of his paralysis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 10:14 pm

Gabriel had to do somthing! That portal lead to certain death, with his unmodified left hand he reached for something on his belt. Since his artificial limbs took most of the lightning he was actually able to move it. It was a red vail and he threw it at the center of the tenticles. It was a very potent potion of fire, akin to napalm however it ignited under cotact with the air.
If the fire worked then Gabriel would try to turn into a falcon, a form where his screwy limbs would not affect his movement, however his injury will.

Last edited by jac600 on July 6th 2014, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 10:24 pm

Gabriel casted Napalm! Portal wasn't affected...

Meaning, in laymans terms, that Gabriel was dragged in. Around him, he would see nothing, and -

COLDCOLDCOLDCOLDNOAIR

Within minutes, he would freeze to death, slain by the cold, harshness of the void.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 10:33 pm

ooc: The tenticles are fireproof?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 10:36 pm

(OOC: Yup. Plus, the portal was floating a few feet in the air, so aiming for the base, or anything not directly in it, means nothing would happen anyways.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 10:47 pm

ooc: Well if it was above the ground he would have thrown it into the tenticles, minor edit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 10:48 pm

(OOC: Result is still the same. Gabriel is now in the empty void, and thus dead due to both freezing/suffocation)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 11:04 am

Beetle wrote:
(OOC: Okay, no. Napalm is hot enough to burn steel, and vinnie was covered in it. If he caught fire, he wouldn't be able to survive, shed exoskeleton or no. He would be burned to a literal crisp within seconds. )
Ooc: I don't want to be rude but you said it yourself, napalm can burn through steel. Why are they napalm proof?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 6:27 pm

(OOC: Because they are quite literally made of shadows. Magic, Wavelength Attacks, Soul Resonances, those would harm the tendrils. Napalm would not. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:34 pm

Atleast this is better than drowning. He thought. Drifiting through the void.
But as he drifted through the dark nothingness he thought of all he would fail to experence.
He would never live like most warlocks to be 1002.
He would never see spade again.
His room mates, Scott, Ben, and Arthur. Would be out of a place to live.
He never would find out what happened in lost, but no one really did either it seems.
He knew why he was dieing of course, Inker couldn't let an alchemist unravel the secrets of his ink. Still he was glad he had shared all his progress with Beetle and Nora.
Nora! He was next!
Even though he was certain the message would not get threw he took out his cell phone and texted a warning to his freind.
Once that was done he closed his phone and let it drift. With nothing to do but wait for death, he sang.
I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away, all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world I'm coming...

And with a final friged breath, Gabriel died.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 9:39 pm

Of course, the void lacked a cell signal due to having no towers or satellites, so there was that. Meaning no message would get out. Another portal would open, and Gabriel would float through, a menacing laughter coming from the portal...

"Otherin, good news!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 9:41 pm

ooc: But as soon as he floats out, whith his phone right next to him. Or a portal was open it would send.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:17 am

(OOC: The portal litterally closed the moment he went through it. Unless superhuman reaction is one of his abilities, the message wouldn't get through)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next