Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:19 am

ooc: The new portal that was opened the one with the guy that said "Otherin, good news!"
Back to top Go down

What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:22 am

(OOC: Leads to castle inker, which is located outside normal space, and it only opened after Gabriel was dead)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:26 am

ooc: Ah, well if there is no signul in the place with the portal open then the message would only theoretically be sent when another portal to a place with a signal was open.
If it was in the same area.
And the battery held out long enough.
And the phone dident freeze long before tha-
Ok its best to just forget about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4