Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 12:30 am

Gabriel got knocked off his feet, he used the new veiw on things to loo for anything dangurus or to try and find the man threatening him with death.
Back to top Go down

What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 12:39 am

"Aw, how adorable, you assume you will be able to find me. Think again. Using a magic tool to speak with you. Now, why don't you head home." An explosion would be heard in the distance. "Or not. Oops. There goes your home." Meanwhile, the sound of several ....ice cream trucks? Would be heard closing in on Gideon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 12:52 am

Kataro let out a sigh and just laid back down. "Watashi wa dochira ka jibun no ie ni mishiranu hito ni shitsumon suru tsumori wanai..." He mumbled to himself. He slowly started to fall asleep again.

Hashina slowly drew on of her swords at the sound of an explosion. Then the sound of icecream trucks getting closer and closer? It was all rather creepy. "I hope there isn't a creepy icecream man here to slay us all..." She said as her eyes slowly started to glow red. Her aura changed instantly when she touched her blades. She wasn't that simply adorable child. Well... She still was cute. But she was a bit more alert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 12:58 am

Spencer stopped dead in his tracks at the sound of an explosion. Then the ominous sound of approaching....ice cream trucks....? I must be tripping.....a sweet girl with swords, a dragon ripping pants off, explosions, AND ice cream trucks?

Sitting down in the front of his apartment, he places two fingers on his temples and thinks; frustrated at the same time, and mumbling to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 9:55 am

ooc: You know its Gabriel Mystic here and not Edward Gideon right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:33 am

(OOC: Yup. Inkers tracking down EVERY OC who was in Berlin, and Gabriel was in Berlin.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:42 am

Gabriel turned into a flacon and flew for what was quite possibly the safest okace in the world to be when a Kishen attacked.
The death room, he planned to crash his avian ass through the window to evade his persuer. So far he was makeing great time.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:44 am

OOC: I love the 'crash his avian ass' bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 11:38 am

"One normal night... Just one... Can I have that? A night without killing? Please?" Hashina mumbled to herself. He put her sword away and her eyes stopped glowing. She wrapped her arms around Spencer's arm and looked up at him. "Were you finished with your car...? I could still help if you wanted to work on it? I've got nothing to do anyway..." She said as she swayed from side to side, hoping for a positive answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 11:56 am

A storm would begin brewing, electricity crackling overhead. "Nope. Lord Death isn't going to be able to help you here. Lets just say, I have....precautions in place, to prevent you from gaining access. And, word of advice, you don't want to be in the air right now."  The sound of ice cream trucks would be right under Gabriel, and several dark shapes would be seen flying ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 12:10 pm

Gabriel pulled in for a landing right outside a restaurant. " I am so sorry! " he said to a man who was pulling up in a pickup truck as he threw the door open and pulled him out of the car.

Last edited by jac600 on July 5th 2014, 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 12:24 pm

(OOC: Who said Inker was attacking Death City? This is an assassination attempt, not a invasion. Also, acadamy students can't commandeer vehicles, AND, last but not least, you put almost all your characters in the line of fire, which is a BAD move.)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 12:26 pm

ooc:
I think for this situation, you should have someone else play the NPC that you're trying to steal the vehicle from
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 12:30 pm

ooc: Of cource they cannot comandeer vehicles, its jsut them trying to justify stealing a mans car.
And as long as the clouds don't rain napalm or ink I guess your right about this threads staying private.
And who wants to rp the man they ettempt to steal the truck from.
And I think I will edit my post so that half my charecters are not in the line of fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 12:39 pm

(OOC: I shall!)

The man, a mountain of a thing, would pull out a handgun and aim it at the kids when they tried to gain access to his car. "Yeah, hell naw am I lettin mah car get jacked by a buncha thieves. Git, before ah do something r'gretable." He said with a thick texas drawl. Meanwhile, the clouds would grow ever darker, and the parking lot would be blocked off by several ice cream trucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 12:43 pm

" Whoa be cool man! " Gabriel said as he backed away with his hands up. Once he was clear he took off down an allyway and when he came out of the other end saw a mountain bike on a bike rack. It was unatended but wrapped with a chain and locked, childs play for an alchemist like gabriel! He poured some rust dust on the chain securing it and a transmutation circle shined just above it in the air as it set to work. The lock rusted to the point when inside and out the enitre thing was oxogenated. He then kicked it off breaking the now feeble chain and peddled the bike down another allyway.

Last edited by jac600 on July 5th 2014, 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 12:46 pm

(OOC: dude, no. First, the chances of you just happening to find a mountain bike right there are phenominal, and, further, even if you did, people don't just leave their bikes there to be stolen. They LOCK them with bike chains. And if you say Gabriel picked the lock that fast, I call BS.)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 12:51 pm

OOC: Jac, grammar and spell check yourself. Other than that... just go on foot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 1:06 pm

ooc: Edited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:53 pm

Gabriel would find the end of the alley blocked by .... 

An ice cream truck. Further, he would hear the sound of an ice cream truck behind him. It seemed he was trapped, and with the storm, flying would be a bad idea....

"Tick tock, tick tock."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 11:11 pm

Gabriel peddled forward at full speed then at the last second jumped off his bike high enough to grab onto the top of the car. He very quickly pulled himself over it and jumped off.
Sprinting into another allyway and breathing deeply, as soon as he came out of this one he would be right at the steps of the school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 11:20 pm

The moment Gabriel touched the Ice Cream truck, he would find himself hit by a massive bolt of electricity. "Fun fact, you just played RIGHT into my hands. Now, enjoy being fried alive by lightning." Inker would say as Gabriel was cooked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 11:42 pm

Spencer looked over at Hashina and grinned. At least he knew he wasn't the only sane one here at the moment. He placed both arms on his needs and rested his chin on his forearms while staring over at his unfinished car.

"Eh.....I'll uh....We can work on it now if you want, but there sure has been a lot of crap going on at once. It's just overwhelming."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 12:04 am

In the exact moment Gabriels boinic arm was struck with lightning he imedaintly regretted getting it in the first place. Scars burned into his skin but he did not absorb all the juice as it was transfered to the van.
He fell back coughing up smoke, his boinic limbs scrambled. This was not a good position to be in.

Last edited by jac600 on July 6th 2014, 9:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 12:13 am

OOC: Jac, your character would be dead by that sort of strike, or at least incapacitated. Consider what happens to someone when they are tasered, at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)   What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Big Teeth You Have (Closed Waff, Senpoo, Beet, Arc, and Jac)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next