Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new day, a new student.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 1:48 am

Shilo reached for his hand and used his weight to leverage herself as she stood. She dusted the skirt of her dress off and the knees of her leggings as he spoke. His personality changed so drastically that she feared being a student at the academy would slowly turn her into something similar. "Am I really ready to be here?" she exhaled quietly. Shilo tried to return his smile, but fell short by appearing more depressed than anything. They walked quietly back to her dorm which she felt lonely just thinking about. Her insomnia topped off with an odd first day was a mixture of unfortunate circumstances. "Thank you for the food..." she told him, staring out past him and at the school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 1:54 am

He gave her a comforting smile. "Don't worry, you'll love it here. I promise." They walked back to her apartment. When they got there he could notice that she was very sad and depressed. "He smiled and looked at her. "Come stay with me. I have an extra room you can use. I wouldn't want to just leave you with some random roommate and my apartment is closer to the school then this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 2:35 am

It was an odd concept to her. Staying alone with a boy. She looked into the doorway, her room dark and empty, before she reached for her back pack. Shilo closed the door behind her, locking the empty dorm. "I mean.. I suppose it will be easier this way. Instead of you walking here and then having to take me around the school as well..." she explained as she knelt down to buckle a strap across her boot. She stood up and stretched her arms "lead the way, sir!".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 2:43 am

He picked up the heavier bags and proceeded towards the apartment. "Remember if you ever need anything dont hesitate to ask." They got to the door, he unlocked it and went in. Before him was a big room. With wood floor, except where the couch and chairs were. It was pure white carpet. Their was a plasma on the wall. He walked in and put the bags down and looked at it. "Wow, I'm going to have to get used to this place again..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 2:20 pm

He brought her to a room in the apartment and put her bags down. "You can stay in here." He said with a smile. "I'll see you in the morning. Remember, Mi Casa es Su Casa. Good night." He closed the door behind him and went to his room and changed into sweat pants and bare chest. And went to bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 2:29 pm

The night passed, sleepless was Shilo, the norm for the girl who avoided sleep. It was easier to sleep during the day and she would often manage to get naps here and there. The morning came slowly, as shilo sat up restlessly. She was wearing an over sized tshirt with pajama shorts underneath, though the shirt came to her knees and appeared as though she was lacking in the pants department. She moved her legs over the edge of the bed, sliding off and into a stretch, sighing heavily as peered out the window to the academy. "Here goes nothin..." she muttered, rubbing her messy red hair and opening the door to the rest of the apartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 2:34 pm

James walked from his room rubbing his head and yawning. Still wearing his sweat pants and without a shirt. He walked to the fridge and got a bottle of water. Not seeing Shilo he went to the balcony and looked out at the school. He was then accompanied by 3 other people on the balcony. "Why are you all up so early? Eager to get back to work." He walked to a box and grabbed some papers. He threw one to each of them. And they continued to talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 2:41 pm

Shilo listened to the goings on of the apartment, wondering if there were more people than just her and James, and was correct in assuming such as she entered the living room. Glancing around she noticed James on the balcony and reached for the door, sliding it open and shyly joining the 4 people already present. She stood quietly in the background, not wanting to interrupt the conversation.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 3:14 pm

1 day ago Sares had met a man named James, Kozak... who had looked so different at the time that she didn't recognize him at the time, even though James, was here Meister.
They even shared names, which would of reminded Sares of her old Meister... if she hadn't had to run off to school.
However, in the middle of Ayoka's art class she finally had the time to think about it, and remembered James... but now feels like he was trying to make her feel stupid by acting as if he never herd of her.
Once class was up she looked around for James again, but gave up and went to sleep after awhile.
Once she woke up in the morning however she got dressed in her usually white, long sleeved woolen T-shirt, and blue jeans... she then went out to find James taking the old apartment key.
She still vaguely remembered where it was.
As she walked she was thinking rather to beat the snot out of him for making her feel so stupid, or rant his ear off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 3:21 pm

When James was talking he saw Shilo walk up so he stopped talking and turned to her. "Hey, good morning. Guys why don't you go inside and we'll finish later." The three guys walked inside. "You better get dressed. The first bell rings in about 10 or 25 minutes." He said then walked back inside to get another water. Then one of the guys speaks. "We can show her to class, we have to go that way anyway." So after 15 mins they left with Shilo, James changed into his white combat pants and still wasn't wearing a shirt, revealing his massive body scar, went back to the balcony, and did some work.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 4:07 pm

Sares, by the time school started and Shilo went there she was getting extremely close... some of her anger melted off by the time she got there but she was still pissed her own Meister made her feel so stupid.
She toke out the key she still had to the apartment and was now about 20ft away.
If she didn't find James here... she will most likely wait... and wait in till he came home.
She was missing out on school... but didn't care... ripping James a new one for making her feel stupid was the only thing on her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 4:17 pm

James still sat on the balcony surrounded by papers that were from the village. People reporting supposed attacks on the village. He was also dealing with people who needed help. "Why can't I ever catch a break? This one needs help, that one needs help..." He felt the presence of the assassins who returned from bringing her to class. Zodiac: "Btw, James what's with the new outfit and hair? We haven't seen you in a year and you come back like this." they laugh and James began to speak alittle loudly. "Its nothing, but over the next couple of weeks, I will be absent because I will be accompanying a student on a mission of grave importance." He sat down on the couch holding his scar because it began to hurt.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 4:22 pm

Sares didn't even bother knocking on the door... she just checked to see if it was open...
If not she will unlock it then walk in calmly...
But the calm part was just going to be a calm before the storm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 4:32 pm

They all walked to the balcony. "Ok, so me and the student are going under investigation of a group that call themselves the Freelancers. We believe they are up to something." He said with a serious tone. "In the mean time, all of you need to take care of your assignments.". They did their salute to one another and spoke in unison. "May the father of understanding guide you." Then in the blink of an eye the three were gone. "I hate this life..." He said with a depressing tone.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 4:39 pm

Sares was crossed her arms and pouted when she didn't see James... holding in her anger for when she did.
But then she herd the talking.
She couldn't hear a thing but she waited on the cough her arms crossed... looking like she was trying to save her anger for yelling at James.
Once it was done she called out.
"James HERE, now!"
Not wanting to go after him.
She sorta said it as if talking to a kid she about to scorn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 4:48 pm

James was shocked because he heard the one voice that could make it even worse. He turned and saw Sares sitting on the couch. So he hid behind the door of the balcony. "Ok, wait, just wait a second! It was only a joke! Let's talk about it..." He said walking from behind the door then laughed and jumped over the edge of the balcony, landing on the roof below and ran along the roof."
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 4:51 pm

Sares smiled and walk over to the balcony.
"Hey James have fun on your run! I will be waiting for you... just as ticked as ever!" She said smiling.
"Oh... and your room may not look as nice if you take too long on your run!"
She then walked back inside... her arms still crossed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 4:55 pm

He turned around looking at her. "Come on, what you can't catch me?" He said mockingly prancing around the roof. The he realized he hadn't changed. He was still wearing his sweatpants and no shirt. "Uh, I think I should've grabbed my shirt before I did this."
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 4:56 pm

Sares is now in his room laying on his bed with her arms crossed... she is closely watching the closet making sure he wont be getting his close any time soon.
"James... waiting off my anger wont help a bit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 5:01 pm

James had to walk around to the door because the wind blew the doors shut on the balcony. But when he got to the door it was locked. "Oh my god!" He began pounding on the door "Sares please open the door! Im basically half dressed out here!"
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 5:05 pm

Sares frowned.
"You made me feel stupid James! Your gone for 2 mouths then treat me like I'm a stranger!"
She said pissed off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 5:16 pm

James kept pounding on the door, then his chest began to hurt. He reached in his pocket for his medicine but it was in his bag. "Sares o-open the d-door! Now!" He falls to his knees, holding his scar. Gritting his teeth from the pain. A single stream of blood falls from the corner of his mouth and he collapses.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 5:17 pm

Sares pouted not knowing in how much urge need of help he is in.
"Fine..." She then got up and walked over to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 5:19 pm

He closed his eyes, at that point a girl was just leaving for school when she saw James on the floor and screamed. She ran to him and kneeled down next to him. Girl: "Are you ok!?!" Her scream woke up the whole floor soon enough everyone was in the hall.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 5:23 pm

Sares quickly ran over and said. "Ok... ok...EVERYONE BACK OFF!"
She the walked over to James feeling sorry.
"Hey man what wrong?!" She said worry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new day, a new student.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next