Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new day, a new student.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 6:53 pm

Sares smiled and said.
"You have to be more careful James..."
She recovered from the giggling without laughing too much.
But she also said it jokingly as if making a bit of a joke out of it by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 6:56 pm

He laughs. "Well you should too!" He grabs her ankle making her unstable and makes her fall. But he wasnt to bright because she fell in the one direction he wanted the least... on top of him...
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 7:03 pm

It went to fast for Sares to do much and hit into him.
She fell back but first to try and land on the ground better... but ended up falling onto James chest.
"DANG IT JAMES!" She said rubbing her back...
She then went to look for his head... which was in between her legs because of the way she fell.
Turns pure red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 7:08 pm

He chuckles. "You comfortable? Because that is my chest." He said with a smirk. He grabs her sides and tickles the crap out of her.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 7:11 pm

Sares quickly tries to get off and away from the tickling.
She giggled slightly but only cuz she was getting tickled.
She was still bright red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 7:12 pm

He laughs. "Yea how does that feel? Better then sitting on my chest I assume because you haven't asked me to stop yet. So im going to keep going."
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 7:19 pm

Sares kept trying to get off but he kept tickling her keeping her from doing that.
She started to giggle louder now since she was ticklish it really didn't help.
She then realized there where people around and nearly jumped.
"Stop!" She said though the giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 7:21 pm

He stopped and let her up, he pulled her up and they came face to face, and James blushed. "You okay? I didn't torture you that much did I?"
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 7:27 pm

Sares was still blushing... she was unsure how to feel.
She then punched him in the shoulder lightly but still sorta hard.
"James we in public." She said shielding her face to hide the blush from the few peoples who where looking over there... not really staring at them as much as just looking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 7:31 pm

He leaned over and took a rose from a bush and gave it to her. "For you. For all the trouble I caused today." He said blushing
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 7:35 pm

Her blush wasn't going away any time soon and her eyes went wide.
She thought she wanted to punch him again but... her mind was starting to get a bit blurry.
"Ermm.... ehhh... thanks." Was all she was able to say... moving the hand she was hiding her face with to hold the Rose by a now prickly part of it.
She then tried to pull away so there faces weren't so close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 7:43 pm

He chuckled and started walking towards the training field, but all of a sudden he wasn't feeling well. He began to walk slower and at one point he was on one knee coughing.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 7:44 pm

Sares ran over extremely fast and placed a hand on his back... she was still holding the rose in the other... still not having any idea what to do with it.
She then said worried.
"James are you ok? You've been acting really... bad lately?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 7:47 pm

He coughed more and tried to stand up. "Y-yea I'm alright let's train..." He said trying to walk to the field.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 7:50 pm

Sares frowned and said.
"You...re not look so well though..."
She then put one of his arms around her shoulder.
She held the rose like she was extremely unsure what to feel.
The blush went away only extremely slightly also.
"Did... you hurt yourself again or something James?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 7:52 pm

He kept coughing. "I'm fine... I promise. Let's train." He had a temp boost of energy. He got up and got into combat stance. "I want to spar first." He said preparing him self.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 7:56 pm

Sares frowned and said.
"Ermm... I'm.... not much of a fighter... but ok..."
She watched to see if he'll stop coughing...
She even forgot they where still in the streets and got in a combat stance herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2014, 1:07 am

He looked at her waiting to make a move. "Ladies first." He said feeling he was about to faint.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2014, 1:15 am

Sares frowned and went in for a quick jab to his gut.
She stepped in trying to mimic what some boxers did, but since she was never taught in boxing it was very bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2014, 1:24 am

He went to block it but was not in his right state of mind and it contacted. He stood back up and looked at Sares, but he noticed that he was seeing more than one. He plunge towards one and went for a left hook but in mid swing switched to a uppercut. Still feeling like he was going to faint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2014, 1:35 am

Shilo exited the main building, her first day was tiring only because she never slept and moreover how overwhelming things seemed. She headed for the dorms but decided to take a longer walk so as to get a look at the grounds a bit more. She started toward the training grounds, a familiar figure in the distance. She moved toward the two sparring and seated herself under a tree to watch. Fighting got her blood pumping. Something she was good at and passionate about.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2014, 1:39 am

Sares didn't even have to move and he missed...mostly because he was seeing 3 of her.
"Hey... you don't look so good..." She looked at him for a split second more then stepped in tring to put his arm around his shoulder for support.... she did not like the way he looked... made it seem like he will faint any second.
"I'm calling the fight off you look far too bad to be fighting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2014, 1:42 am

He falls against Sares. "I-Im fine... I'm just running a fever..." He said weakly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2014, 1:48 am

Shilo only sat for a moment before noticing James's condition. She stood and hurried over to the two of them, a girl she'd never met was holding him weakly. "What's going on, James." she stated starkly. It was obvious he was in no condition to fight. "If you're this bed, you shouldn't be sparring..." she added quietly, looking a bit worried.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2014, 1:51 am

Sares smiled and said.
"I guess he a bit hard headed."
She was still a bit red... and the rose James gave her was in the back pocket of her jeans.
She didn't remove James arm though, still having it around her neck to support some of his weight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new day, a new student.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next