Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring the academy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Exploring the academy - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 4:30 pm

OOC: not sure, up to you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 4:37 pm

OOC: Lets go ahead and continue without her.

Daniel smiles and holds out his hand for her to grab. "Let's go inside..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 4:39 pm

She smiles and grabs his hand and follows him inside "okay"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 4:42 pm

When they get inside, he shuts the door, and stands there, facing her still holding her hand. "I've been thinking about that kiss a lot...what about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 4:47 pm

She blushes and smiles "Yea...I couldn't stop thinking about it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 5:29 pm

"Neither could I..." He takes his hand away and wraps his arms around her, trying to pull her close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 5:32 pm

"now what" she whispers, closing her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 5:42 pm

He puts his body against hers, arms wrapped around her waist. "Now this." And he kisses her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 5:46 pm

When they broke apart, she was blushing a dark shade of red
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 5:49 pm

He chuckles slightly and brushes her hair to the side. "You're blushing..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 5:52 pm

"I do that a lot, don't I? It's probably a girl thing." she says with little giggle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 5:54 pm

"I think it's cute." He says and he kisses her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 5:58 pm

Ayoko looks up at him and smiles "Can you do something for me?" she asks innocently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:00 pm

"And what might that be my sweet?" He says, with a joking tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:02 pm

"Can you please play the bass for me again." She asks, smiling up at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:04 pm

"Alright...pick a song for me to perform and I'll do it...Although I expect something in return after." He smiles mischievously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:11 pm

Ayoko smiles brightly "Sweet Child o' Mine by: Guns n' Roses "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:13 pm

He goes through his huge binder of music and pulls out the sheet for that song. He puts it on the stand and brings his chair and bass over. He starts to strum a few notes and waits for Ayoko to sit down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:14 pm

She sits down on a random chair and smiles "I can't wait to here you play."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:18 pm

He smiles. "Thanks." He strums the bass, nods, and begins to play. When he plays it sounds like the original, and he's getting into the song. At one point, his eyes are closed, just going by memory and feel of the music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:21 pm

Ayoko smiles, hearing him play this song brought back old memories. When he finished playing, she says in awe "that was amazing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:24 pm

He grins. "You say that all the time..." He leans the bass against the wall and sits next to her. "Now, do I get a reward?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:27 pm

"Let me think about it..." She does 'The Thinker' pose for 5 seconds then says "Nah...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:29 pm

He looks at her and says, "After all I do for you...and you won't even give me a reward..." He says, his arm around her and getting closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:30 pm

"pretty much." she says, sticking her tongue out jokingly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the academy
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next