Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring the academy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Exploring the academy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 8:31 pm

"Not everyone is lucky to find someone. And not everyone is nice. I'm one of the nice people and I won't let someone suffer. It isn't right."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 8:37 pm

"If only there were more people in this world like you." Ayoko stared at the ceiling for a while before smiling brightly again "Let's just talk about something else, I always hated being depress."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 8:40 pm

"Music. What kind of music do you like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 8:46 pm

"I absolutely love rock and metal music!" Ayoko squealed "My favorite bands are Skillet, Linkin Park, Three days grace, Breaking Benjamin and ect.. So what kind of music are you into?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 8:54 pm

"I like rock, Dubstep and Techno. Favorite bands are Linkin Park, Daft Punk, people like them. Other music is alright...except for Contry...hate Country..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 8:59 pm

Ayoko snorted with laughter "The way you said that..." she said while trying to catch her breath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 9:02 pm

He looks at her and can't help but laugh too. "Didn't know I was that funny..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 9:04 pm

"Well you do learn something new every day." she pointed out smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 9:12 pm

He smiles. "Guess you're right. But yeah, hate country. Can't stand it, will never like it, and will never go to Texas."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 9:14 pm

"eh, I rather listen to country than pop" she says, shrugging her shoulders
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 9:18 pm

"Eh. Pop is alright...not as bad as country...As for stuff like rap, I'll only listen to one person. Eminem. Now, you may call me crazy, but I think he is one of the best rappers. Scratch that. THE best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 9:21 pm

"I group rap into two different categorizes: decent and ear bleeding music."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 9:22 pm

"I can tell what you mean...there are some songs by rappers that I can't understand...ridiculous..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 9:27 pm

"Heyyyy, wanna go eat? I'm so hungry right now." Ayoko moan while rubbing her stomach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 9:36 pm

"Sure. I can only think of two places. The Deathsterant or The Burger Joint?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 9:38 pm

"The Burger Joint hands down." Ayoko cheered, dancing in place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 9:42 pm

He sighs, but smiles right after. "Burger Joint it is!" He starts to walk off towards Death City, motioning for her to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 9:45 pm

She began to follow him "I just can't wait to eat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 9:48 pm

"You must be really hungry." He's still walking forward, a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 9:51 pm

"mmmmhmmmm" Ayoko smiled skipping down the sidewalk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 9:53 pm

They reach a place that looks kinda like Johnny Rockets. He opens the door for her and says, "Ladies first." smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 9:54 pm

"Well thank you." She giggled walking inside happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 9:57 pm

He walks in after her. He asks her, "Want me to cover for you? Before you protest, it's no big deal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 9:58 pm

"sure, why not." She said with a shrug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 10:01 pm

He goes to the counter and orders for them both, after asking what Ayoko wanted. He got himself a hamburger and milkshake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the academy   Exploring the academy - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the academy
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next