Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 6:36 pm

"Your source couldn't tell us which basement it was in?" She grumbled then shook her head. "Well I guess beggars can't be choosers." The meister began striding down the sidewalk and looked at each building. I can't believe someone would actually hide one of those... those things in their own home! Shizu thought to herself, disgusted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 7:48 pm

They approached the first house of their Kishin crusade and Jeremy knocked on the door. A large, gruff man answered it in nothing but a singlet and underwear. Despite the overwhelming urge to gag at the smell, the went ahead anyway. "Good morning, sir. We're with the DWMA and we've had reports of a Kishin egg in this area. Would you mind if we investigate your house?" Gruffly spat at his own feet, either in habit or disgust. "Well, if I don't, you lot'll suspect me of 'arborin one. Com in, then. Investimigate all ya need." The weapon beckoned his meister to stay close to him while going inside. He didn't quite trust the man that will be officially known as Gruffly from now on.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 10:49 pm

Shizu flinched as the rather 'gruff' man spat. "Thank you greatly, sir. Your cooperation is apprexiated." The small meister dipped her head traditionally and followed closely behind her weapon, for she trusted Gruffly as much as Jeremy did... if not less. She followed so closely behind Cogs that she nearly bumped into him on several accounts as they inspected the rather... detestable living arrangement. What made Shizu most uncomfortable were the cans of both empty and full alcohol sitting around the house at random. The smell was all too familiar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2014, 12:35 am

The smell was too familiar for Cogs, too. And it was driving him crazy. A week without a drink and he just so happened to walk into a house absolutely filled with the stuff. He had to use all self control to stop himself from taking one of the many full bottles scattered around the place, and with his meister this close to him, he wasn't going to take one any time soon. "Okay, where would your basement happen to be, sir? Just so we can inspect the whole house, of course." Gruffly pointed with his thumb towards a door blocked off by a disgusting couch surrounded in/covered in bottles. Gruffly moved the couch out of the way and left the pair to continue on their own. Jeremy opened the door and turned to Shizu. "I would usually say 'ladies first', but I'm going to guess that's not happening."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2014, 7:32 am

"No, no! I'm okay. I can do it." Shizu interjected and placed a foot on the steps, yipping at the sound of the squeaking steps. Honestly, she was hoping the scent of alcohol would be a lot less pungent downstairs. Each step make loud moans as the meister's feet slowly shuffled down jnto the dark basement. At the very bottom there was cold tile and a lightbulb in the middle of the room, only to light the room if you were brave enough to walk over and pull the string.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2014, 7:54 am

Sadly, Jeremy was brave enough. He quickly thundered down the moaning steps and nearly pulled the string of the lightbulb off. Nothing happened. "Well, so much for that." A torch slowly emerged from his clockwork hand and illuminated the area. Instead if finding a monster, or dead bodies, all that was revealed was hundreds and hundreds of full bottles of wine and beer. This new sight nearly drove Jeremy over the edge. All this alcohol just sitting there in the dark basement and Jeremy couldn't have a single drop. He found it maddening. "Not exactly the monster we were looking for, eh Shizu? Wait..." The weapon suddenly caught another scent in the air, mixed in with the overpowering alcohol. It was very faint, and difficult to make out. But Jeremy was sure. "Is that... Blood?" He lifted a bottle and took a deep whiff. He was sure of it: There was definitely blood mixed in with the beer.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2014, 8:42 pm

Shizu heard the door slam behind her and quite honestly, she almost tumbled facefirst down the remaining steps. "D-does that mean that..." She pointed upstairs slowly, trembling at the thought. "He's the kishin egg....?" she whispered, not so he couldn't hear, but because she really couldn't produce words loud enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2014, 9:21 pm

"No, no, no.... Vee was very specific. They said the Kishin egg was hiding in someone's basement. Either we just unintentionally found another one, or that is one messed-up guy." Jeremy was surprisingly calm considering the situation. The weapon's arm began to glow with heat to assist with the illumination of the area. The temptation was nearly unbearable. Locked in a small, dark room filled with bloodied alcohol of all kinds. Would drinking all of them make him vampiric, or alcoholic? Either? Jeremy went with both. The weapon pulled his meister closer. "Stay close to me, Shizu. If that guy comes back, I'll make sure he'll get what's coming to him."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2014, 12:46 am

"M-maybe it was just gravity that shut the door... heh." She spoke, trying to reassure herself as she clung to her weapon's shirt. "I really hope that is the case." Shizu nearly puked from the scent of the bloodied alchohol and the memory of it made her twice as uneasy as usual. Careful to avoid his arm, no one would like another flame incident, the meister looked aeound the room and inched towards the stairs. "Do you think your source 'Vee' lied? Or just left out details perhaps...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 4:26 am

"Sadly, it is an enormous possibility that he lied. That devious gender-changing bastard. And he would only 'leave out' certain information on purpose." He flicked the torch over every corner of the basement, seeing only faint cracks in the wall and hundreds of bottles of alcohol. Jeremy shuddered in temptation. "Okay, so it looks like their's only one entrance and exit. Which means that's the only way that bastard can get in." It was at this point Jeremy finally comprehended the situation. Locked in an insane mans basement. With his somewhat insecure meister. In a room completely filled with alcohol contaminated with human blood. The weapon's deduction: shit's about to go down. "Bloody hell..." Jeremy muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 1:58 pm

"I can't believe you got bad information from a gender-switching... thing!" Shizu scolded and went on about how you can't trust people when you work for the academy. "Now we're stuck in this basement, no. We're gonna break down that door and rip him to shreads!" The meister started getting extremely irritated and stormed over to the base of the stairs. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 8:01 pm

Jeremy bolted up the stairs behind Shizu. "Do you have any idea how insulting it is to call a transgender a thing? Even if they technically aren't a transgender. But they sort of are. You know what ? Forget it." His hand deformed once again, but instead of revealing a gun, it revealed a large, blunt, object. "I call it the 'door smasher'. I suggest you stand back." The Door Smasher collided with the door, making a large break in the timber. So Jeremy continued to wail on the door with his new hand until the thing was in hundreds of pieces all around him. "Wreaked. Honestly, the guy should have had a stronger do-" Jeremy got a closer look at the door, and just realised a large, metal wall on the opposite side. Jeremy remembered a large vault that Gruffly had near the front door. "No, no, no, no, no! He's barricaded us in with a bloody vault!"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 9:32 pm

"Well for all I know, this 'Vee' could be a dalmatian!" Shizu grumbled. And db she en thought withb good enough reason. I mean, there was a gem covered meister, a skunk sorcerer, a poisonous kishin, etc. She ducked when the particles went flying and slowly opened one eye when the smashing stopped. "Are you kidding me? We're going to get brewed into alcohol!?"the meister was almost to the brink of tears at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 10:10 pm

Jeremy's hand reformed over the 'door smasher' and walked back to his meister, resting his hands in the girls shoulders and looking into her eyes. "Shizu, look at me. We're not being mixed into beer any time soon. When he comes back, we'll stab him in the throat and get out of here. Alright?" The weapon left his meister and climbed back up the stairs to attempt to move the vault. The smell was really getting to him now. He was getting genuinely thirsty and the only thing to drink in this basement was blood-beer. Jeremy had to get out fast.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 11:09 pm

Shizu wasn't quite sure how to respond to that. Stab him in the throat? That's a little... I don't know, much?" She thought and fidgeted with her hair. I would say try and melt through the door but I don't think we have enough control yet and I'd rather not burn again..." The meister tried coming up with something, but the alcohol was ruining her train of thought. "He has to come down soon enough!" She quickly grabbed bottles an without thinking. "I got it! Lets blow the door up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 11:54 pm

"What, do you have nitroglycerin in your pocket or something? Because that's the only way-" Jeremy turned and saw his meister gathering bottles. "No, no, no! Are you crazy? We'll die! A painful, fiery death!" The weapon sprinted down the stairs and tried to take all the bottles out of her grip. "My fear Shizu, it's time for a science lesson. Bombs blow stuff up. Molotov cocktails set literally everything in a room on fire. I don't know about you, but I don't want that to happen again! It was pure luck you weren't there last time." Jeremy looked at the bottles in his hands, but quickly looked away. Restrain yourself, Jeremy. Only when you get desperate.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 12:07 am

Shizu looked at the armor she was wearing and pondered for a moment. "Maybe you could go in your weapon form and..." she trailed off, soon labeling it as a bad idea. "Never mind. There's gotta be another way out..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 12:44 am

"I suggest to forget everything about fire for the moment. Anything like that, and we're both dead. We're in a basement, remember." Jeremy placed the bottles on the eroding wooden table most of the bottles were. "I think I might have an idea. But you're gonna have to stay down here while I'm doing it. For the ricochet." The weapon climbed the stairs once again and adjusted a few gears on his arm, which proceeded to deform. A much larger, dangerous looking gun than the previous occassions had emerged. ".50 caliber. I suggest you cover your ears down there. It's going to be pretty loud."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 12:56 am

"I-Is that a gun?!" Shizu's eyes widened, she had no idea he had such a thing. Once she saw it, the meister obeyed and sat down far away from the weapon, closing her ears and eyes as tightly as she could. "Okay... ready. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 1:22 am

Jeremy stepped back and aimed. Then fired. The sound was actually deafening. But he couldn't miss the golden oppurtunity. The shot was so powerful it made the vault sway away from the doorframe, and Jeremy took this oppurtunity to dive straight onto the vault and make it fall. The vault landed on the floor with a loud thud and the sound of several shattering bottles, as well as a quieter secondary thud that was Jeremy's head colliding with the vault. The weapon staggered slowly to his feet while rubbing his head and looked down the basement stairway. "Well, I may have permanently damaged my ear-drums and given myself a minor concussion, but we're out.come on up." The weapon commented with a slight slur. He then proceeded to make several 'mup' noises to test if his ears still worked.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 7:28 am

As soon as Shizu heard the muffled thuds through her covered ears, she mad a mad dash up the stairs to make aure her weapon wasn't injured.  "Do you have any broken bones? Numbness? Pain? Blood? Did any bullets rebound? How many fingers am I holding up?!" The meister asked so quickly that he hardly would've had time to respond. She was determined to not allow Jeremy to somehow get himself injured again after their series of incidents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 8:20 am

"I'm fine, Shizu. Just a little bump on the noggin, that's all." The weapon slurred. Straightening himself, he looked around. Gruffly had not yet heard of their escapade. Their was a large bruise on Jeremy's forehead where he collided with the vault. He held his hand up to his head and found the bruise. "Great. It looks like slight, temporary frontal lobe damage. My dear meister, don't get me to make any big decisions for a while. I'm a bit scrambled." Jeremy heard a commotion somewhere around the house and quieted down. "Yeah, yeah, everythin's good. Oi've got the two just in me basement. I heard somethin from down there, so Oi've gotta check it out." and just as Gruffly finished, he began to storm over to their position. "Hide!"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 6:59 pm

Shizu frantically looked around, trying to find a place to hide under or in. Eventually, she just dove behind a rather detestable pile of trash. There was everything from bottles to underwear... extremely detestable. "Please hurry up, Jeremy." She whispered, barely audible. The bruise on Jeremy caused Shizu to quite honestly, angry. How dare this guy pocked them in a basement and threaten to harm them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 8:17 pm

Jeremy scrambled behind the couch that had been moved from the path of the door , barely fitting between it and the wall. Almost instantly, Gruffly barged into the room and saw the vault knocked down. "Aww, shiet! Where did those lil' pricks run off to?! Yohoo, lil' faggits! Where are you?!" Gruffly began to search the room the weapon and meister were in, saying more insulting things to them and calling them. It's only a matter of time until this guy finds me. I've got to do someth - OH FRICKING BALLS. Jeremy's top-hat had given him away and he was instantly hauled from his hiding place, what seemed like a large gorilla hand holding onto his throat. "Heeere's the prick boy! Now, where can I find the bitch?!" Gruffly asked Jeremy , the grip around his neck tightening. Jeremy was frantic. Instead of being killed by a Kishin egg , he would be killed by a weird vampiric alcoholic fat man? No-one saw that coming.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 9:21 pm

Shizu almost yelped, but used her own handa to muffle her scream. He's got him, he's got him! What do I do?! the meister thought desperately and when the man turned she only saw one opportunity. Using all the strength in her little meister body, Shizu grabbed one empty bottle and ran at him fully armed. With a valiant attempt, she jumped and brought the bottle down and shattered it on the foe's head while digging her nails into his back and kicking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next