Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James meets his weapon (chase & I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

James meets his weapon (chase & I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 5:02 pm

Chase brushed himself off and nodded. "Yeah, lets go see our lord and savior, may brotha from anotha moth, my "Hey soul sista" Lord Death. Mah main dude." Chase told James, walking towards the DWMA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 6:54 pm

James followed behind chase into the DWMA. He didn't seem to be offended which was good, James was raised never to offend anyone - pourposely anyway. They were pretty close to the office and James wondered if they were allowed to just walk in. James quickly tightened his tie andade sure he looked proper.

James knocked on the door three times and waited for it to be answered. The door swung open and without a beat James walked down the rather creepy and dangerous walkway. At the end of the walkway a tall figure was waiting for the duo. Nerves started to chew on James sleeves and he quickly flicked the notion away.
"WELL HELLO STUDENTS!" A goofy voice cried out as the figure spun around to greet them. "MEISTER JAMES! DEATH BATON CHASE! SoOoO great to see you!"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2014, 10:49 pm

Chase raised an eyebrow then lowered it down when he saw death. "Yeah, I'm not sure if we should bow down or not." Chase whispeared into James's ear. But before James could say anything back to him, if he was going to say anything at all, Chase walked over to where Death was and raised his hand, hoping for a highfive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James meets his weapon (chase & I)   James meets his weapon (chase & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James meets his weapon (chase & I)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2