Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun In the Sun (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2014, 10:05 pm

Sakura was pulled and thrown into the air, letting out a little ooof! Sound. When she realized he was basically doing the same trick that she was gonna pull on him she let her body get thrown instead of resisting, thus giving her a higher throw and more time to react in the air.

She turned midair like a cat and gracefully landed on her feet. She was having a good amount of fun with the whole experience and was smiling, although her eyes stayed serious. She remembered learning nen from her mentors and wondered if it could help in this situation. She closed her eyes and focused on her breathing, her aura, her soul wavelength. Okay, the first step is ten, focus on your goal, relax your mind, body and spirit. Sakura stood still, eyes closed and breathing slow. She could visualize her soul wavelength (it's pink!) and started to strengthen it. Next step, zestu, announce your intentions. Technically she didn't have to verbally say it, so she started repeating in her mind 'defeat senpai...' She could feel her aura growing stronger each time she repeated it. She was still silent and not moving, it was extremely intimidating.

Next, ren, intensify your aura. She opened her eyes suddenly and clenched her fist. It was almost as if there were a fire in her eyes. A deadly vibe was pouring from her pores. Her breathing was growing stronger and faster, like a bull ready to xharge.

Finally, hatsu, attack. Within a blink of an eye Sakura had launched herself from across the mat to Kinsei. She kissed his nose then pressed both her open palms against his chest and shot him with her soul wavelength, all of the built up energy now surfing through him.

OOC: yea that's totally a hunter x hunter reference but I don't see why it can't be used here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 7:07 am

Carol took a scan of her technique for soul fource, that could come in handy....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 7:16 pm

Kinsei became rather confused when Sakura stopped to perform some sort of meditation. It was perplexing to him, especially when her apparent desire to beat him became almost palpable. It was doing a wonderful job of awakening his instincts, but still he subdued them. This was not a true battle. This was not life or death. But still, he didn't know what she was trying to do, and that worried him. He probably could have attacked her now, interrupt whatever she had planned, if it wasn't for the fact he was busy calming himself and trying to remain alert. To distract himself, his thoughts drifted to a conversation with his father years ago, before he even found out he was a Weapon. It was while he was being taught about Weapons and Meisters, learning about the relationship that had defined his family for generations. Centuries even.

What is a Weapon? A Weapon is a person who can transform into some kind of tool, though it's always stronger in some way... Good enough. What is a Meister? A Meister is a person who can wield a Weapon. Right, and what is a Meister's job? A Meister's job is to make a Weapon stronger, by helping it get souls. Yes, and so what is the Weapon's job?

Kinsei found his reflections interrupted here, as the girl made her move. She sped towards him much faster than he had seen from her so far, and he raised his arms up for defense. But he was in for another shock, as the first thing she did was plant a kiss on his nose. The momentary confusion was more than enough for her actual attack to land. Sakura's wavelength coursed through his body, and threw him backwards considerably. Adrenaline surged through his veins and seconds seemed like minutes as he tried to fight against the energy flowing through him. Suddenly, a memory came back to him. What is the Weapon's job?

The Weapon's job is to protect the Meister, and to channel and amplify their Wavelength during battle. That was it! Channel the wavelength, not fight against it. Harmonize, not oppose. Of course, the young man was no expert at Resonance, having never done it before, but he could give the energy a way to escape. He bent back and planted his right hand on the ground to slow himself, and flip his body over. just before colliding with the wall. In the meantime, he directed the damaging wavelength inside of him towards his left arm, which seemed to change. His forearm thinned and lengthened, becoming the metal shaft. His hand changed form to become that of the metallic head of a dragon, and from the mouth of the dragon came the blade. Though it seemed to glow with a white light and the eyes of the dragon shone brightly. As he landed on his feet, he swiped his blade arm off to his side, and a bright white arc of energy was expelled from the blade off to his left side.

The energy trailed along the wall, leaving ice along its wake at what would be Kinsei's chest height if he were standing upright. It traveled until it collided with one of the training dummies, covering nearly the entire front of it with a layer of ice. Immediately after the wave had stopped, the young man fell to one knee, panting heavily. "Nani... What... Was that?" He spoke with ragged breaths before looking up towards Sakura, somewhere between curious and irate that she had struck him with her Wavelength. He looked down towards his partially transformed arm, which oddly enough had not reverted back to normal yet. In fact, the sapphire eyes of the dragon were still glowing, and there was a noticeable chill in the air as what appeared to be condensation was still flowing from the ornament's mouth.

Of course, Kinsei did not get away unscathed. Her wavelength travelling through him had still caused significant damage, and he was not used to using his powers to that extent. At least not on purpose anyways. Even if he had used some of her power to fuel it, the endeavor still exhausted him. Perhaps to emphasize this fact, he coughed a couple times, and when he did so his breath was a visible fog much like if it were cold outside. Though something seemed slightly off about it. Was that... Pink?

OOC: Sorry if it's a bit long... Hit some inspiration ^^'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 8:57 pm

Sakura was also a little winded from using her soul wavelength, although the nen technique focuses on conserving power as much as possible. Sakura knew she didn't hit him hard enough to cause any internal damage. When she lifted her head she was surprised to see that his arm had transformed. Fascinated she watched him shoot a beam of ice across the room, and she smiled. That was awesome.

When he was panting and she saw the puff of frost she was intrigued. How did the ice powers work? Did it run through his blood? She suddenly imagined the kind of outfits she could wear to match an ice weapon. All of the snow Lolita themed dressed ran threw her mind and she almost screamed with excitement. She was going to look so adorable! She knew she had to call her fashion designer immediately.

Finally she realized that he didn't look so good and snapped out of her fashion daydreams. She rushed over to him and knelt down besides him extending her hands. "That was amazing! Honestly!" His arm was still transformed and she started to touch it gentley, it was cool to the touch. She looked up at him, her large eyes concerned and said softly, "I hope I didn't hurt you too much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 10:01 pm

Omega strided on next to him as well, "Note to self, invest future souls into scan and copy ability." She said, it was a complement to Kensei.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 10:47 pm

Kinsei seemed to be staring at his partially transformed arm with a noticeable amount of focus up until both Sakura and Omega approached him. Perhaps the fact he was so exhausted by what could be called his defense was a good thing, it seemed that the whole freezing thing wasn't going out of control. At least, not toomuch. The fact that the gemstone eyes still glowed faintly, and cold air was still emanating from the blade meant that it was not fully under control. Just mostly. Though while he focused on it, the glow did seem to slowly fade. A good sign.

When the girl spoke her praises, he smiled faintly. He wouldn't call it amazing, mainly do to the fact that she had essentially provided the power source. He had just given it form. Then Omega also complimented his ability, though in her own way. A way which confused him at first, though he slowly started to understand just in time for Sakura to express her concern. His breathing was still on the heavier side, but it wouldn't take too much longer for him to catch his breath. So he let out a soft chuckle before responding to them both. "Thank you both, and don't worry. I'm fine, just... Never quite did it like that before. Usually can't make that much of an effect on purpose either, so I'm a bit tired."

He took a couple deep breaths, and then pushed himself back up to his feet, using the weapon arm almost like a cane. Then the unnatural bits slowly started to vanish, leaving his left arm the way it always was. He was honestly a bit proud of himself. He had used his ability, and the only real loss of control was his arm becoming an air conditioner for awhile. Of course, his use of it could probably be called out of control, since he essentially just gave the energy a place to escape to. But maybe that was the secret, perhaps the key to his ability was just as wild as a beast. He'd have to test that when he was by himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 8:20 am

Sakura wrapped her arms around him in a hug, she only came up to his chest. "You're the coolest weapon ever!" She then began to giggle, realizing her pun. "That's enough fighting for a little while! Besides I wanted to see your ice powers and I did so my mission is accomplished!!" She released herself from the hug and wrapped her boxing robe around her tightly, the air around him was very cold!

She remembered her hot springs in the dojo and smiled happily. "Follow me guys!!!" She then began to skip towards the end of the mats. She reached a small area, a room made by dividers and slid open one of the doors. Inside was a therapy got springs/bath, set up in traditional Japanese style. She pressed a button and steam began to rise, the water getting warmed from the hot stones under the tub. She turned to face her friends and said, "Who wants to come in with me?!" She walked over to a wooden trunk and pulled out three lush, white towels. She handed them out and slid off her robe, leaving her in a tiny sports bra and tiny shorts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 7:05 am

Omega followed her, was there anything this house dident have? She had never been in a hot springs before, but she knew she was waterproof like a fricken space suit as long as she was not damaged. The heat might take some of the stress out of her joints. She was happy to be here, in the company of the three of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2014, 7:12 pm

Kinsei blinked from surprise when Sakura had hugged him, then let out a chuckle when she mentioned he was the coolest Weapon ever, catching the pun. He couldn't help but be relieved when she mentioned the fighting was done for now, even if chances were any continuation would be while he was fully transformed. Instead, she had asked them to follow her, and so the young man obliged, a slight look of curiosity on his face. This curiosity soon changed back to surprise when she opened a dividing wall, and a set of hot springs were revealed behind it. This house really did have everything.

When they seemed to heat up at the press of a button, his surprise only increased. It was like a Jacuzzi, except in the style of a traditional Japanese hot spring. It was very convincing looking too! When Sakura asked if they wanted to join her, and passed out towels, Kinsei gave a shrug and set the towel down. Normally he wasn't a fan of heat, as evidenced earlier today, but warming up didn't sound too bad when ice had almost literally came out of his body. Not to mention it could probably help with his exhaustion. So he decided to take off the jacket and shirt of his borrowed outfit so that his top was bare, though of course leaving the pants on. He set those aside with his towel before walking closer to the indoor spring. "Why not, I'm sure it would feel nice after all that. Wash off the sweat from the hot day and little spar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2014, 8:49 pm

Sakura smiled at the pair, glad they weren't against a little relaxing. She left the little room and closed the door. She stripped off her top and bottoms, naked until she wrapped the soft towel around herself. She then entered the room again and spun kensei around and took off the towel, getting into the hot spring. She sighed happily as the warmth wrapped around her body. "Okays! You can turn around now!" She chirped. She reached behind her and turned on the CD player, and relaxing Japanese music began to play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 8:08 am

Omega opened the hatch on her back while it normally allowed her meister to step in and put her on, she did not open it all the way and allowed the water to flow inside her. She figured she might as well start her maintanance procedure. If one were to look in the hole on her back, they would see tiny sparks flying as minuscule damage was welded and fixed, all she needed was a little power that she had in her battery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 5:51 pm

As Sakura left the room again, the young man couldn't help but wonder if she was going to be changing into another outfit. She had changed into quite a few already, and each time it seemed like her demeanor changed a little. But instead when she came back wrapped in a towel, and turned him around, Kinsei was just a little bit confused. Though his mind slowly pieced things together after she told him he could turn around and, after doing so, noticed the towel lying on the ground. The thought brought a bit of color to his cheeks, until he reminded himself it was fairly normal for hotsprings. Still, he couldn't bring himself to fully undress. Especially considering this was actually in her home, and he had just met her today.

But regardless, he entered the warm waters, feeling his muscles start to relax almost instantly. He happened to glance over at Omega, slightly worried about the issue of either rust or a short circuit, the image of people dropping toasters or hairdryers into the tub playing through his mind. Then again, he could only assume she was at least resistant to the effects of water, or else even rain would be an issue. He shrugged, figuring she would know what she can handle, and would not have gotten in if it would be damaging to her. Then, as he noticed the music, a smile smile came over his face as he found a place he could sit and lean against the wall of the spring. "Ah... Thanks for letting us take a dip." Said Kinsei, as he looked back over towards Sakura.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 6:38 pm

Sakura nodded happily. When she closed her eyes she pictured herself back home, in japan. On her beautiful cherry blossom tree farm. She was blessed that her famiy owned the largest cherry blossom tree farm in the world, money was never a problem for her family. Growing up with wealth definately spoiled her, she always had the nicest things whenever she wanted. although the price of money hade her family a target, and not always in a good way. She had many kidnap attempts as a child. She was always feisty though and the kidnapping never worked.

Unsure on why she was suddenly thinking about her home life, all that was important was her future here at the DWMA. Opening her eyes she smiled at her friends and began to put her hair up in a ponytail. "Do you wanna learn the nen technique I used to kick your ass?" She said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 6:57 pm

Omega watched closely, there was no reason she could not learn it well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 8:54 pm

Kinsei was sitting back, relaxing his muscles when he suddenly heard a question from Sakura, followed by a giggle. He smirked a bit and laid his head back, closing his eyes for a moment. "I don't know, I mean... If you teach me that, then what advantage would you have against me?" He let out a chuckle, half expecting her answer to revolve around her looks in some way. After all, she did seem very proud of her multiple pageant wins. Understandably so, as well. Of course, part of the young man also wondered if he would even be able to learn such a technique. Attacking directly with his wavelength? He wasn't even sure if Weapons could do that.

Then again, perhaps learning her technique would also help him with his own special ability? He wasn't sure. There was so little that he was truly sure about, come to think of it. Oh well. He shrugged and then sat up, opening his eyes to look at her again, though his thoughts wandered. There is the fact that me being able to redirect her wavelength is probably a good sign towards our compatibility, maybe we could try working on that too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 9:27 pm

Sakura finished putting her hair into a high ponytail. She laughed again at kensei and replied, "Well we aren't fighting against each other anymore, we are working together from now on!" She was going to reach across and take his hand but decided against it. "It takes years to learn the nen technique anyways..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 9:32 pm

Omega just sat and enjoyed the water, the sparks felt nice. She just realized she had never felt this much water before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 7:18 pm

Kinsei smiled when he heard her response. It was unexpected, but certainly true. Then when Sakura mentioned it usually took years, he tapped his chin in thought. "Hm... Well, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to learn the basics of it. Jack of all trades, master of none and all that. I'm not sure if Weapons can really fight with their Wavelength like that anyways... But it would probably help with my ice." He nodded when he finished speaking, feeling that summarized his thoughts on the matter well enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 2:00 am

Sakura rested her head against the pile of towels behind her and gathered her thoughts. "Well, Nen is a Japanese technique to control your aura, or wavelength. It can be used defensively, or offensively. There are four major components of Nen." Sakura took a breath and held up a finger each time she began to describe them.

"Firstly there is Ten, the art of keeping your wavelength inside your body. The use of Ten can also stop aging - Yeah I mean it, Ten can keep you beautiful for years. It may or may not have helped me win a few pageants." Sakura felt a little embarrassed her secret of looking so young was exposed, but continued on anyway.

"Secondly there's Zetsu, the art of hiding your wavelength completely, thus hiding yourself. It's kinda like a witches soul protect technique. You can literally make yourself disappear, it's really popular with ninjas, and hunters. Not only are you hidden but you are suddenly more aware. You can hear and see everything, every little movement..." Sakura remembered her vigorous training to master Zetsu, she had to sneak up on a rabbit without being noticed, it took months.

"Kays, then there's Ren. With Ren it's all about focusing on and strengthening your wavelength! You literally make yourself stronger by focusing. That's why my attack was so powerful before. Ren is almost like steroids or somethin'. Unfortunely, Ren takes so much focus it can leave you defenseless for a little while." When Sakura mastered Ren she had to build up enough strength to punch through a concrete door, in one single punch.

"Lastly, is Hatsu. Hatsu is the attack." Sakura nodded as she explained. "You're using your wavelength to attack someone, like a weapon. I can even project it if I want like a gun. Without Ren Hatsu is pretty weak on it's own. That's why it's so important to go through the steps of Nen. You can use them separately of course, but they work best all together. Hatsu intensifies almost everything, your speed, your strength." Sakura sighed as she finished her explanation. It was a confusing concept to grasp at first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 3:29 am

Omega searched through the data. Ten seemed totally usless, why would she need to stop agent unless if she was permanently trapped somewhere? However she felt she could retrofit the power to hide her weakness to soul force. Next.

Zetsu. While cloaking for Omega was theoretically possible with enough souls, she could also in erase the functionality with her sensors and hide her souls. More useful, next.

Ren sounded useful, if she could master that then her meister ( or herself ) could reroot power to other systems. This could make her situationally much more adaptable. Next.

Hats did not sound appealing to Omega at first until she realized she could literally alter her design at any time to add on new weapons ( if she had eaten enough souls. ) So she could use this to make that kinetic strike cannon she had been longing for.

Omega sighed internally, to achieve mastery over all these techniques she would need to consume 200 souls. Well, only 194 now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 9:13 pm

OOC: First things first I want to say sorry for taking so long. I know I gave Myra a bit of a heads up but I had meant to post this morning. Kinda got sidetracked.

Kinsei listened with a certain level of hidden interest. While it may seem like he was only listening so much as a child hoping to do well on a test, he was actually hanging on her every word. It was possible Sakura's methods could help with the control over his abilities, maybe even make them stronger, he would have been foolish to not pay attention. He just didn't want to seem to eager. Though he was quite surprised at the actual extent of what this technique of hers could do. Stopping aging, hiding one's presence, increasing physical strength, and the attacking with the wavelength from earlier. It was certainly an impressive technique.

"Wow, that's pretty cool. Though I don't know if I'd need all that. I definitely don't need something like a gun!" He let out a chuckle, thinking about the descriptions Sakura gave again. If anything, Kinsei probably would benefit most from he first couple steps. Those would likely help him contain his abilities, and perhaps focus them more. Though increased speed and strength did sound nice, but for most real battles he would probably be in his Weapon form from now on. At that point, he wasn't sure if such physical abilities would help very much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 9:51 pm

Sakura nodded in agreement. "My tutor comes twice a week, I think he will be here tomorrow. I can ask him for a little lesson for you guys! Typically we would be working on jitizu, but he won't mind teaching you guys." Sakura thought about how well they paid him and knew it wouldn't be an issue.

Sakura yawned and rubbed her eyes, typically she would be taking a nap right about now. She still had make up on her face and took a towel from the side and wet it. She them began to gentley remove her make up. The result being the face of a seventeen year old girl, not a Lolita princess. Regardless she was still beautiful, but this beauty was more refined and pure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 10:16 pm

Omega beeped. "I would like that very much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 10:28 pm

Kinsei paused for a moment of thought when Sakura mentioned that her trainer may actually be here tomorrow, and mentioned a possibility for a lesson. He nodded to show that he shared the same answer as Omega. "Yes, that would be nice, and I would certainly appreciate it." It was then that he heard her yawn, and then noticed that his new Meister apparently started to remove some make-up. Quite a bit apparently, when he saw that the end result made her appear much closer to her actual age.

Seeing this, Kinsei let out another chuckle before speaking up. "Are we sure that I'm the one who can transform?" He joked, referencing the fact that not only did her appearance seem to change before their very eyes at the wipe of a towel, but also the multitude of outfits she had shown in such a short time. All of which included a slight change in her demeanor as well, no less. Though one thing he could not joke about was that she was indeed quite attractive. No doubts about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 11:10 pm

Sakura smiled and let out a laugh. "I change as often as cherry blossom petals fall." She indeed seem to change often but it was how she was raised, an outfit for every occasion. "But seriously, aethestics. Gotta keep up apperances." If the tabloids caught her outside of her Lolita outfits her pageant and modeling career would be over.

She suddenly narrowed her eyes and stared at the two with intensity. "So no photos of me outside of my Lolita outfits, understand?" She slowly cracked her knuckles to prove how serious she was. "Once you start to be seen with me in public you're going to get some attention from the magazines. Don't let it get to you, who knows maybe you'll become the next teenage heartthrob. You can use my publicist if that happens." Sakura said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun In the Sun (open)   Fun In the Sun (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun In the Sun (open)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next