Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Death City Times

Go down 
+3
Velvet
Ace
SERP Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The Death City Times Empty
PostSubject: The Death City Times   The Death City Times I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2014, 2:45 am

Any relevant IC information from the site will be posted here, assuming it's knowledge that could become known to the public~

---
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Death City Times   The Death City Times I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 9:06 am

Is this for anyone to post those things in? If it's not, sorry for disturbing you.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Death City Times   The Death City Times I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 1:37 pm

Yeah, but it's requested that you make it IC news.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Death City Times   The Death City Times I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 6:37 am

The DWMA was recently vandalized on a large scale by a young girl with pink and blue clothing and hair. She was believed to be a Clown, and decorated an entire wall of the academy with candy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Death City Times   The Death City Times I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 9:03 am

DWMA student, Jeremiah Rukin, is a suspect of multiple accounts of murder throughout Death City, and is being suspected of kidnapping. This sixteen year old male has fled from and evaded police. The authorities are offering a one thousand dollar reward to people with substantial information of his whereabouts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Death City Times   The Death City Times I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 9:21 am

An unknown strange soul wavelength had been reported by various students during the last few nights in death city. There is still investigation in it being an actual witch soul or another cause. The soul tends to disappear before investigators could find the source.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Death City Times   The Death City Times I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2015, 10:24 pm

The Little Girl on The Moon!

Cotton Clouds from the Moon are raining candy all over North and South America. Ingestion of the candy causes hallucinations similar to those influenced by LSD. It is strongly suggested that the Academy sends Death Scythes to investigate the source of the cotton candy clouds.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Death City Times   The Death City Times I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 5:45 pm

Death City has suddenly been bombarded by an unexpected blizzard in the middle of summer.

Thread For Snow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Death City Times   The Death City Times I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 5:51 pm

It has been confirmed that one of the students was revealed to be the monster known as "Blood Wing". Whom committed the murder of Sean Paólo. Further investigation is on the way and a trial is to be expected to lay a verdict on the matter.

The Trial is on it's way
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Death City Times   The Death City Times I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 7:18 pm

After many reports and complaints of a dragon around Death City, it has been decided all too late that a public announcement is due.

The big purple quadrupedal dragon is friendly. He is no cause for alarm. His name is Yurio.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Death City Times   The Death City Times I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2015, 10:34 pm

An ostrich has reportedly been caught after a nearly 18 hour rampage through town; the large avian reportedly destroyed several food stands, and ate all the merchandise, before a team of highly trained weapon-meister teams finally subdued it. It apparently had a moustache and monocle crazy glued to its face, and drug tests revealed it had been under the influence of several narcotics.

Droon is the current and only suspect, according to DWMA staff.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Death City Times   The Death City Times I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2016, 8:04 pm

January 3rd: a particularly potent downpour caused flash Flooding in some of the areas nearby Death City. Though the signs of flooding should be gone after a few days after the thirsty sand is drinking up the water quite quickly.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Death City Times   The Death City Times I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2016, 11:27 pm

Today we celebrate the birthday of Joshua Fulton, a scientist renowned for his contributions to the understanding of Black Blood. Unfortunately, Professor Fulton fell victim to one of his own experiments twelve years ago. While he may be gone, The Death City Times will forever remember him as a great scientific mind of our time. - March 21st.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Death City Times   The Death City Times I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2016, 5:01 am

April 1st: The Death City Toromaki Estate, who's master was murdered along with her husband, and other known members gone missing, has been completely restored to its former glory after years of neglect and wear. This is all thanks to the new master of the house, DWMA student, Ace Toromaki, and Washington Family Branch heiress, Rin Toromaki. All remaining inheritance has been officially claimed by the family. The family has mentioned the possibility of a public celebration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Death City Times   The Death City Times I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Death City Times
Page 1 of 1