Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 11:53 pm

Jax scratched his head and sighed. "I was hoping you could move him or something." Jax mumbled to himself. Jax just peered down at the girl when he saw her walk up. "What to do... what to do.." Jax asked himself. Thats when he heard the boy say something, to which Jax quickly turned around and simply said, "You, you shout your who-" Jax then actually took notice to the young one, and decided to make his laungage more kid friendly. "You shut your harlot mouth." Jax told Proxy, pointing at him.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 11:59 pm

Rose snapped her fingers, the ball tightening and the spikes getting dangerously close to Proxy's skin. "I suggest you keep your mouth shut until you're questioned." She scratched her head, looking from Arcadia to the Academy. "I have a Death Scythe for a brother, we could call him in to help... Dunno if he'd be here in time."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 12:32 am

Proxy had nearly completely vanished before one of the spikes stabbed into his hand, making him swear loudly and stop the spell, turning completely visible again. It's quite hard to focus on what your saying when you're in an enclosed space and about to be stabbed by several hundred different spikes. It was getting quite uncomfortable in there, and Proxy had to put himself in a rather awkward position to avoid his arteries being punctured. And he was quite taken aback by the insult from Jax. "I can assure you that I am no harlot, you blasphemous twat. You could at have least given me a something to do in here. Maybe a book? A magazine? Some bloody cards, even? You aren't very good hosts." The stab on his hand was already healing, but it was still quite irritating to be trapped in a petal sphere.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 12:38 am

"Jesus christ, MALE, YOU ARE REMINDING ME OF SOMEBODY I HATE RIGHT ABOUT NOW." Jax raised his voice at Proxy. Replacing the word bitch for male so he can at least be mindful of the little girl. "I can also call somebody up. He's not really a death scythe or anything, but he's really great with kids. Maybe he could come up and, talk to him or something. Or we could just, knock him out and take him somewhere. Thats always an option." Jax asked the lady, giving a death stare at Proxy.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 12:42 am

Rose snickered softly at Jax's attempts to make his language safe for Arcadia, once again loosening the ball just a hair so as to avoid accidentally killing him. The number of spikes inside lowered, the petals making them up flattening out and adding to the width of the sphere. "I'm confident he's contained. In a perfect world, I could carry him to the academy, but i don't think he'd cooperate much, and if he gets too noisy in there, it might break the orb."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 1:28 am

Proxy raised an eyebrow. "Noise, you say? Well why didn't you say so." He started layering on his voice until it seemed like around six people singing a Cappella at the top of their lungs. "We doooo it in the daaark! With smiiiiiiles on our faces!! We're dropped and well concealed in secret places!! Woah-oah we doooo it in the daaaarrk!" And so on. Proxy hoped that his ridiculous singing was actually affecting his floral prison, and he wasn't just embarrassing himself for no reason. Anyone close to the three would be able to seemingly hear another six singing fallout boy at the top of their lungs.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2015, 2:06 am

(Hey, can you guys skip me this time 'round?)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2015, 11:51 pm

Rose almost burst out laughing at the song. "You're awfully dense if you believe I meant actual noise, squirt. Why don't you shut your mouth while we figure out how to deal with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 12:28 am

"Well, I suppose you do have the skills to capture me. Very well. I will refrain from creating any more noise." Proxy finally gave up, her manipulation of petals obviously more powerful than his Spell Book. His face had actually turned red from embarrassment. How could he have been such a fool? Proxy was quite disappointed in himself. The boy muttered swears in ancient Latin as he attempted to find a position in the sphere that would allow him to not be impaled in several different ways.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 2:49 am

Jax actually kind of chuckled to that. "What? Do you give up now? I thought you can do better than that, man." Jax told the boy. Jax then suggested a answer to their little "problem". "What if, we tie his hands up with something and take his book away? Then we can just take him somewhere to get questioned or something." Jax suggested, feeling like it was a pretty decent answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)   What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a Wonderful City (Open) (T-LV)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2