Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding a Weapon

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Finding a Weapon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:35 pm

(What does urs look like?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:40 pm

Changes
Finding a Weapon - Page 3 9_Karin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:40 pm

except I`m on fire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:42 pm

Jikumo stood next to the two, "That's pretty incredible, Dark, and you're just as good, Kokoro!" He smiled at his partner reassuringly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:43 pm

"Thats really cool, what makes it even cooler is that its double edged"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:44 pm

(My other forms are on my character application)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:45 pm

Jikumo grabbed Kokoro in his weapon form to hold him up, "Yeah, he's pretty good! I'm glad I have this mechanical hand now, he'd probably scorch me if I didn't!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:47 pm

OOC: I`ve seen

Kokoro turned back to his human form and smiles at them, there is no way no one would never want to be your partner. (Hope I said that right, I mean it in a positive way ok?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:48 pm

Stays in weapon from aprrantly "yeah good thing huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:49 pm

-turns back to human form-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:53 pm

Kokoro`s soul starts to blaze up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:56 pm

"So how do we get a Meister for me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:59 pm

"We wait here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 9:09 pm

"Okay then"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:18 pm

-Zarchy notices two other wavelengths in the area-

We aren't the only ones here...

-he turns to Hikaru, a somewhat nervous look on his face-

I don't think they are troubling. Just being careful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:47 pm

"Alright Zarchy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 3:19 pm

We should be there soon.

-the academy was just around the corner as far as he could tell-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 4:31 pm

"Right but there are still the stairs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 5:25 pm

Ugh....my worst enemy....stairs.......

((God....sorry if my posts are kind of out of nowhere and odd. I've run out of things to say.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 5:52 pm

"Don't worry."

OOC: it Is ok just whenever you post something that is out of topic put OOC: alright
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 8:26 pm

OOC: Mkay.

-Zarchy stares up the towering stairwell in front of him-

Here goes everything...

-he pulls his hat down more over his eyes and looks over at Hikaru-

Hikarus first.

-the sarcasm in his voice extremely noticeable-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 8:49 pm

"Really? Well what ever." Hikaru starts walking up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:23 pm

-he chuckles-

Ha. You've done this more than once, am I right? I could NEVER have found my way up these stairs without your help......Just kidding.....but I am serious when I say that I would've never found The Academy without you being there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 10:22 pm

"You are right."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 11:17 pm

Well, it was nice meeting you! I will most likely see you around the Academy.

-he waves his hand as he enters the Academy, heaving heavy breaths from walking the stairs-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next