Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding a Weapon

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Finding a Weapon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 8:45 pm

"So are you a Meister or weapon?" Starts walking down an alley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 9:31 pm

-Zarchy starts following up next to Hikaru-

Meister.....Who's your partner?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 11:24 pm

"No one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 7:04 pm

Hm. Well...I hope you're successful finding somebody.

-he chuckles, looking back up at the Academy-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 7:52 pm

"I probably know what teacher you have."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 8:16 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 8:46 pm

Michele walks back to her house, the piece of paper still in her hand. Um.. did he give me this for a reason...? She stops in her tracks. Maybe I should take a walk to the DWMA first... Michele sees two other figures and runs up to them. "Hey! Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 8:53 pm

-Zarchy turns around quickly, facing the stranger running towards the two-

This nice person here was leading me to the DWMA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 8:56 pm

"Probably Ms. Metzger." the Hikaru sees Michele and says "The Academy why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 9:00 pm

"Oh! I was actually thinking of going there myself, but do you mind if I come along with you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 9:06 pm

"Not at all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 9:33 pm

So, what's your name?

-he says, glancing up at the new follower then staring back at the ground again-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:35 am

"My name is Michele, sorry for not saying it before!" Michele smiles. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 12:23 pm

"Hikaru Yoshitawa and this" He points to Zarchy "Zarchy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 1:06 pm

"Well it's very nice to meet you both!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 1:11 pm

"Nice to meet you too Michele."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:15 pm

Nice to meet you too!

-he smiles-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:24 pm

"Here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:25 pm

Kokoro walks around with Jikumo and DarkSoul in search of a mister for him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:25 pm

"Do you think we will find someone?" I ask to Kokoro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:29 pm

"So Kokoro, how did you meet Jikumo?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:29 pm

"of course, there is not a weapon that goes without a mister!" Kokoro looks around. "so why dont you show us your weapon form?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:30 pm

"We met online"

OOC: He PM`ed me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:31 pm

"Okay"

A cloud of black mist spirals around me and I start to form into a black scythe with spirals of darkness around me.

Finding a Weapon - Page 2 Xionic_scythe_by_xionicdxelt-d5ljony
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:32 pm

wow, thats so much more cooler than mine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Weapon   Finding a Weapon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a Weapon
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next