Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitsune bandits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 7:29 pm

Misery didn't really react, not sure what she was even supposed to feel right now. Until suddenly she felt the smallest of the fox children hugging her leg. She was surprised by the sudden voice in her head speaking to her. It was not her own, and somehow, she knew it was the little one's even though he didn't speak. Misery slowly turned her head and looked down at the boy hugging her. Misery slowly moved her arms to return the gesture, but she hesitated, not knowing if she should. She put her hands back down a moment before slowly going back and finally hugging the small one.

She then leaned down as to hug him easier and more on his level. She placed her hand on top of the boys head and gently patted it a couple times. A quick flash of memory came to form in her head. It was of Misery when she was still a little one, and her mother petting her on her head and picking her up into a hug and turning around with her. Misery felt a tear roll down her eye, and her face had made an expression Misery thought she had forgot. It wasn't very strong, and almost not noticeable, but for a moment, Misery smiled. A thought then came to Misery, she took the Sour Ball from out of her pocket on her small cape like robe. She then gently handed it over to the little one.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 11:46 am

The youngest put hands around her candy holding hands and pushed it back towards her, "You keep it, as I token of friendship!" the little warlock said in her mind with a large smile

Suddenly, the girl came over and hugged Misery too.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2015, 3:46 pm

Misery blinked before putting the piece of candy back in her pocket. Misery was a bit surprised when she suddenly got another hug from the little girl fox. But she ended up bringing her smile back and giving her a hug back as well. Misery was starting to feel, strange, she felt, a feeling she too almost forgot. She felt... like her... like her Mother was standing right beside her. But... but she wasn't... so why did she feel this way? Was she... was she... happy? But she's not supposed to feel happy... Caretaker said so... but... wait... could she even go back there?

Where would she go? What would she do? Caretaker wouldn't take kindly to Misery acting how she was. He would have her killed, or worse. Misery suddenly started to think out loud. "What am I going to do if he finds out..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2015, 5:04 pm

The two fox children tilted their heads and asked in unison "If who finds out?", the heard the concern in the woman's voice and actually looked worried.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2015, 10:28 am

Misery looked down towards the ground with a sad face. "My Master... he, took me in when... when my... p-parent..." Tears dropped from her face and landed on the roof. She couldn't say it, she couldn't handle saying it, she might lose it if she thought about it for much longer. Allister noticed this and decided to speak for her.

"He is the one that made Misery the way she is. He is the one that created me and merged me with Misery. We have been used as tools for his bidding. He is an evil man and I cannot stand to watch him torture Misery anymore. We must go into hiding before he finds out what we have done." Misery grabbed her elbow with her opposite hand and kept her gaze down.

Her sniffling starting again as she dwelled on her past. "I... I don't want to be bad... I don't want to kill anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2015, 5:11 pm

The boy frowned and clinched his fists, putting them up as if ready to fight, "If he's an evil bastard we should kick his ass!" He growled aloud, the youngest hugged Misery tighter "You can hide with us..", the voice of the little fox warlock rang in her mind, and he audibly let out a whine.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2015, 6:19 pm

Ooc: Idoc?
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2015, 6:22 pm

(OOC: On it.)
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2015, 6:31 pm

Misery shook her head as she heard the little voice talk to her. "No, no I cant. If he finds us with you he'll... he'll..." Allister came in to finish Misery's statement a little more coherently. "It's far to dangerous for us to be around anyone right now. Misery may have chosen a new path, but she still is in no condition to be around, other people. Your offer is very kind, but we will not be responsible for anymore innocent killings."

Misery looked down at the fox children and whiped her face to get rid of her tears, smugging a bit of risidual black blood on her face. Misery nodded in agreement with Allister. "I don't want... to hurt you anymore... than I already have..." She said whipping her face once more.

(OOC: Shortness :/)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2015, 6:49 pm

The boy frowned and growled "Don't underestimate us, we can defend ourselves! If this asshole has a problem with your freedom he can take it up with my fist!" He said defiantly, blowing a bit of smoke from his nose, the youngest    whined, "If you leave we won't be able to give you hugs and waffles.."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2015, 3:54 pm

Misery felt really... well nice, about the children wanting to help her. However, they didn't know what they were up against, the Orginization, they are ruthless. They have no fear, no regrets, and no care for human life. All they wanted was power... that's why Caretaker "adopted" Misery, she was strong. She did nothing but kill for weeks until her body gave out, and even then she tried to kill Caretaker. Misery shivered at the memory of it all and shook her head at the children. "No, you don't understand what you're challenging. They have other people, bad people, stronger than me, than all of us... If they catch me, and kill me... Allister can take over my body and you all will be safe, away from me."

Misery looked away from the children, she didn't want them to see her start to cry again. In all honesty, Misery was alone, nobody understood the pain she felt. Not even Allister... even if he did hear about her past, he wasn't there when... when she changed. If anything the children should stay away for their own safety. She was calm now, but who knows when that calm will end and be taken over by rage and pain? No, they should run, far away from her, and live there little child lives, away from pain and sadness. Away from, Misery.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2015, 4:11 pm

Ooc: Omg Idoc, feels trip .~·

The youngest sibling refused to free his new friend from his embrace, he really wanted to help her, they all wanted to help her, the girl finally decided to speak "They could track you if you hide? Isn't there a place you could hide from them? Any place at all?" She asked with a tilted head, the oldest boy was still ranting hotly in the background about how'd he'd pound in the man's face.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2015, 8:07 pm

Misery thought about what the girl said for a moment, before Allister suddenly spoke up. "The City." Misery looked back, over her shoulder. "Ruin City?" "No." The giant mass suddenly appeared from out of Misery's back and pointed up at the sky. "You see?" "..." Misery looked up at the sky above the city in question. What was she supposed to be noticing? Stars?

Allister stiffined his pointed hand and placed a gentle, giant hand on her head. "Look closer, use the link of our souls to see what normal sight can't." Misery blinked her eyes and tried to do what Allister asked. Inside her soul, a link made of black vines made it's way to Misery's core. Not forcefully at all, the link was mutual, like a resonance. Misery closed her eyes for a moment and opened them again. Thn she gasped as she saw it.

"Allister, is that?" "A Soul, it's connected to the entire city, almost like the city it alive. If we can hide within the walls of this city, not even the orginization's Black Blood Trackers can find us. Think of it as a shield of black blood that hides and protects your soul."

"Oh... so, here? We have to stay here? W-What if the DWMA finds us? What if they start hunting us? We'd have to leave, and then the orginization!" Misery was interrupted by Allister patting her head a couple times.

"It will be fine, as long as we don't hunt human souls and keep social interaction to a minimum, we will be safe from the Orginization and the DWMA."

"I-I guess so..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2015, 8:29 pm

The youngest suddenly let out an audible squeal of excitement "You can stay with us still, We live here!" he said enthusiasticly, the oldest stopped his ranting to nod "Yeah, that sounds like a plan!" He said, the girl nodded "Our house is well hidden" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 2:16 pm

Misery blinked in actual surprise. The magic fox children lived in Death City, anti-witch Central? Well, that was actually debatable these days, but still. "You, live, here?" Misery finally asked as Allister leaned his torso to be at least closer to the children's line of sight. "So, the little one can speak normally. Interesting. Where is this Domicile of yours, I'd guess it's..." Allister stopped and looked around his surroundings. before leaning back over to the trio. "Perhaps we might relocate, less prying ears be present." The giant whispered.

Allister then returned into Misery's body as she walked over to a ladder and positioned herself to slide down it, which she then did. It almost sounded like a block of lead hit the ground but there would be no broken legs tonight. Misery looked around before she looked up towards the roof. She expected to see the children floating down but wasn't certain.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 2:52 pm

The three quickly slid down the latter and flipped onto the ground, and after the oldest signaled Misery to follow, the slunk away into the shadows to keep from being seen, the youngest slowed down a bit You talk to Misery mentally "Follow us but be quiet, sssssssssshhh", after that he let out a little giggle and turned to follow his siblings.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 11:06 pm

Misery watched as the three slid down the ladder and then flipped onto the street. The two foxes disappeared into the darkness like a silent wind, while the other talked to her through telepathy. Misery nodded at the little fox and gave a small grin. "Stick to the shadows Misery." She nodded as she heard Allister talk to her from inside her body.

She followed the little one into the shadows, looking around for any random wanderers in the night. She followed the three as stealthfully as possible while also trying to keep up with them. Children were fast, so were foxes, so fox children were probably even faster. Where could they possibly be going?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 11:24 pm

The children led them through all sorts of back alleyways and under bridges, up, over, around and under all sorts of buildings, soon they were in the "bad" side of town, it was full of apartments and shadowy alleys, and one may get the feeling of being watched, in fact, if Misery or Allister looked to the shadows they'd occasionally see a pair of icey blue eyes watching them, following them. The oldest snuck into an alley and stood next to a door, waiting for the others to catch up.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2015, 1:20 am

Misery had followed the children around continuously ridiculous obstacles. Which was the greatest way to lose someone who may be tracking you. All those twists and turns get a bit hard to remember when you're trying to tail someone. Soon Misery found herself in a familiar place. The Outskirts, the first place to look for trouble. Misery had led many a soul to their end within these dark ruins.

It wasn't long before the glares started. "Misery." She nodded. "I know, I'll be careful." She whispered to her guardian taking refuge inside her body. She lost the oldest for a second bit followed the other two close by until they stopped at a door in a dark alley. Good place for a hideout, or a murder. Ah, life in the city.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2015, 12:12 pm

The oldest opened the door and signaled the other to go in while he kept watch, the girl and the little fox boy quickly went inside, as Misery started to walk in the boy keeping guard gave her a smile "Sorry for difficult way here, but if you wanna stay hidden the best way is to outfox someone" he whispered with a nod. The icey blue eyes were still watching from a nearby roof.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2015, 5:12 pm

Misery followed the two younger foxes when the eldest gave the signal. She stopped for a moment to listen to the eldest. She nodded in response and turned her head to look out into the dark streets and mess buildings. The Orginization? No, they would have acted a long time ago if they found them. What was this presence she was sensing? She then turned around and went into the door, followed by the eldest fox child. It was pretty dark and Misery wasn't sure where she should go. "What is this place?" She asked softly
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2015, 5:25 pm

The inside was pitch black, but soon a lamp turned on to view a living room, it look fairly normal, a couch, a cofee table and a small tv on a two foot tall stand, there was an arched opening that led to the kitchen, and a hallway that had four doors, two on either side of the hall, "Well, this is our place, you can share my room if you want" the girl said with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2015, 6:50 pm

Misery scanned the room left and right with a blank yet slightly surprised face. Allister's head emerged from Misery's back and scanned as well over her shoulders. [color=green]"Hmm, I was expecting something more... well, honestly I don't really know, but I wasn't expecting to see something like this. Misery started to walk around and run her hands against the wall as if inspecting it. "I thought it'd be like my room at the facility, but it's so much nicer..."

Allister looked over at the fox girl from Misery's back. "Does this have anything to do with magical power? I can sense it in living beings, but not in inanimate objects or structures." Misery turned around to look at the girl and ask her a question immediately after Allister asked his. "What do... your beds look like?" She asked in a slightly child like curious tone.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2015, 9:24 pm

The boy grinned when Allister asked his question "nope, no magic involved! Well, Kudo charges up the generator that gives this place power, it was abandoned when we found it" he said rather proudly of their find "We sorta filled up as time went on", when Misery asked the girl a question she smiled "I'll show you!" He said cheerfully, she grabbed Misery by the hand and led her to the bedroom, she opened the door and flipped the switch of a lamp, reveling a room with purple walls, dark purple dresser, and a bed with purple colored pillows and blankets.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2015, 7:34 pm

Misery walked into the room, not sure what to suspect. As she looked around the room now fully lit her stare had a hint of wonder. She walked towards the dresser looking around at the walls as she did. "This is were you sleep? ...It's so, colorful and warm... and this, what is it? What is it used for?" She placed her hand on the dresser and looked down at it curiously while asking this.

She then turned around and slowly approached the bed. Her hand reluctantly looming over it like a child afraid to pet a dog for the first time. After a moment she placed her hand on the covers and was surprised by how soft and clean it felt. "And this is, your, bed?" She asked as if questioning it was really a bed. She looked over at the fox girl with curious eyes, much like that of a child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitsune bandits
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next