Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitsune bandits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Kitsune bandits  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2015, 10:43 pm

Misery looked around at all the Kitsune as they spoke and nodded. She looked down at the table and showed what could be known as a really faint smile. She then started to play with her chilli by stirring it around in the bowl. "T-Thank you... I... I don't deserve all the kindness you all have given me... I hope I... I can repay you all, one day." She said before taking another spoonful of chilli.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kitsune bandits  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 6:42 pm

While Misery was speaking, Kudo got up from.his seat, and when she took a spoonful of chillie, the youngest fox gave Misery a hug, before saying in her mind "Your smile is all the pay we need!", the little boy gave Misery a large smile.
Back to top Go down

Kitsune bandits
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4