Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitsune bandits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2015, 11:18 pm

The girl giggled when Misery asked what the drawer was "It's a drawer, you put things like your clothes in it",when Misery touched the bed and asked if it was her's she nodded with a sweet smile "Yep~ see?" The girl pointed to the name engraved into the headboard, it had Victoria in cursive.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 12:01 am

Misery looked at the name inscribed on the wooden frame, then looked down at the covers and pillows. Allister returned to her body, having no need to stay out at the moment. Misery kneeled down next to the bed and laid her left arm across the edge and her head on the covers. "It's really soft... I didn't know beds could be this soft..." Misery Nuzzled her face into the covers a little and closed her eyes. Taking in the pure comfort like it was something she never knew.

Which, in her case, was exactly the case. Caretaker wasn't known for his luxurious rooms for his "children." The closest thing to a bed Misery had was a metal table with a torn up sheet and blanket on it, with no pillows what so ever. Even before then, Misery never knew what a bed was. Ruin City didn't exactly have many livable buildings let alone a bed or even a bedroom. To Misery, laying on this bed was a little more than a dream, a fairytail come true, a story's happy ending... but Misery never has a happy ending...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 12:32 am

Victoria kneeled next to Misery and tilted her head a bit, Huh, she must've never had a good bed..., the fox witch thought, and that thought made her sorta sad, she couldn't imagine what a life Misery had before, suddenly the girl smiled "Hey, you can have the bed to yourself for tonight, I'll bunk with Kudo" she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 8:32 pm

Misery looked at the girl and slowly held onto the girl's sleeve. "No, I... I don't want you to go... you can stay..." Misery looked up into the girls eyes with her own lonely stare looking into them. Misery didn't want the girl to sacrifice anything for her. But, not only that... Misery, didn't want to be alone... she liked being around people that didn't want to hurt her.

She hadn't talked to another person besides Allister ever since Caretaker took her in, and she wasn't allowed to talk back to him. Or anyone who came in her room to examine her, or test her, or bring her food. She didn't like being alone... she didn't want that. "...don't... leave me here alone..." She said looking down from the girls face.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 5:41 pm

Victoria stood there, staring at Misery in surprise, and then suddenly the fox witch gave Misery a large hug, "Ok..." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2015, 10:13 pm

Misery embraced the hug with a smile that was hardly noticeable, but still a smile non the less. Once the hug ended Misery looked down at her bloodied wrappings and frowned. She didn't want her black blood to stain such a beautiful bed. She looked at the fox girl as if she was a child asking their parents for something and was scared to do it. "My, wrappings are soiled... I, don't want your bed to get dirty... is there a place I can... freshen up?" She asked timidly towards the kind fox girl.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2015, 11:58 am

Victoria smiled brightly "Of course!" She chirped, and after turning off the lamp in her room, she grabbed Misery by the hand and led her to another room. The fox witch turned onto the light, revealing a bathroom, "Hild on real quick, I have to check the supply" she said, she opened up a little door in the wall, revealing a weird looking pump contraption with a square container attached to it, the container only had a small layer of ice in it.

Victoria grumbled "Darn it Kin, where the heck is he?", suddenly the light in the bathroom shut off and both Misery and Victoria would feel someone hugging them from behind.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2015, 12:21 am

Misery followed her tiny fox friend to another dark room, that when lit showed it was a bathroom. When Victoria said she had to check the supply of something Misery assumed it was the water. Although when she opened the space in the wall Misery saw a funny looking construction that almost looked like some sort of magical machine. Which actually wouldn't be weird at all considering three witches lived here. Wait, Kit? Was that someone else the they knew?

Misery's thoughts were interrupted with the sudden lack of light in the room. Misery jumped a little, not usually the one that got surprised in situations like this. She looked around the room in vane as spoke. "W-What ha... gah!" Misery screamed out as she felt herself being grabbed from behind. Her arms were held to her sides and she feared the worst. "No, I won't let you take me back! Let. me. go!" Misery said completely missing the fact that Allister hadn't activated her black blood to protect her like usual. But nothing was wrong with Allister, or Misery's blood, Allister just realized there was no danger before Misery did.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2015, 12:37 am

There was silence for a bit, but then suddenly there was a snicker, and the snicker turned into laughter , Victoria sighed "Kin, don't scare guests like that!" She scowled, the bathroom light turned back on by the mystery hugger, who was still laughing, if Misery would look to see the mystery hugger she'd see a boy with pale blue hair, a pair of fluffy fox ears and a very fluffy white fox tail, and icey blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 1:51 pm

Upon her release Misery swiftly ran behind the curtain of the shower and hide behind it, peeking from a small bit she pulled away. One eye was seem from the side of the curtain, while the one behind it had a tear streaming from it down Misery's cheek. Allister spoke from within his Mistress. "Misery?" She wiped the tear from her face with her free hand. "I'm fine..." a slight sniffle following her sentence. It was then that suddenly a mass of blood erupted from Misery's back and a considerably smaller, more human size of Allister can around the curtail like a giant snake an stared at the blue fox with anger.

He didn't touch the boy but he moved in considerably close to him, and would continue if the boy moved away until he was against the wall. "And what might I ask is so hilarious about making my Mistress shed tears!? Young man, first impressions mean a lot to me and I'd have to say making my Miss weep does not put you in good graces what so ever!" Misery reached her hand towards Allister worriedly. "A-Allister!"

The angered guardian continued his rant a little longer, pointing a finger towards the boy's chest. "Young man if you don't want to be the focus of my ill tempers in the future I strongly suggest you start with a sincere apology to my lady and then cease your arrogant antics towards my lady or so help you I will give you the worst spanking your rear will ever experience!" "Allister..." Allister looked around his shoulder to Misery before looking back at the boy, his finger and stare pointing at him as he recessed back into the body of his master without another word. Misery then slowly came from behind the curtain and stopped a foot or two beside the fox girl. Looking at the boy with a concerned and frightened look.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 5:47 pm

Kin kept a calm, passive, nonchalant expression when Allister was ranting to him, and smirked slightly when he went back into Misery. When Allister was fully inside Misery Kin gave her a sweet smile "Sorry for scaring you" he said sincerely "Ya want another hug? A hug you're prepared for, of course" he said with a bit of a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 6:43 pm

Misery was glad Allister didn't actually hurt the boy, after all when Allister was protecting Misery he could get a little extreme. Misery slowly and reluctantly walked in front of the boy. So it was another fox child, how many were there? They seemed to be plentiful in the city, Misery was fairly surprised with them being so close to the DWMA. Wouldn't they be hunted down by the students there? Misery wondered if they were going to hunt her down and kill her. Would she care? Should she? She's done such horrible things to innocent people... does she even deserve a second chance with her life?

It was around that time that the fox boy gave Misery the expected hug, and she slowly went to give him a hug as well. The fox felt slightly cold as Misery touched him, but she was too occupied thinking to even realize it. She wondered what would happen to the two of them now. Would they be running for their lives forever? Was that any better than a life of taking lives? Was that worth living any more then the life she had before. Her face consumed by sadness, as the hug ended Misery stepped back and looked away to the ground beside her as she clutched her arm with her opposite hand.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 12:47 am

Kin got a bit closer to Misery's face, tilting his head with curious eyes, "Hey, are you ok, you look like you're thinking hard...Like...Really hard.....", Victoria grumbled "Kin, please fill the tank back up, Misery wants to bathe".
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 1:12 am

When Kin expressed his concerns to Misery she moved her gaze to look at him directly, her expression still the same. "I-..." It was then that Victoria grumbled at the blue fox to fill the machine in the wall. Misery just looked away once again and walked towards Victoria. Misery wasn't sure if she wanted to tell the fox of her life. It wasn't some story you tell your young ones at night. In fact, it was the thing you feared for your kids to realize. All the pain, suffering, misery, here life the definition of all these things. Nobody should have to hear these things while so long. She wanted the young ones to enjoy the bliss that came with ignorance and joy that was felt from family. Everything... she never got to experience herself...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 1:41 am

"Okie Dokie~" Kin chirped, the ice warlock walked over to tank and leaned over the top, and after taking a deep breath, he blew inside the tank, filling it with a thick icey layer. Victoria looked over at Misery, tilting her head "Are you ok?" She asked in concern.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2015, 9:54 pm

Misery adjusted her view to watch as the blue fox created ice, literally, out of thin air. She then looked back down towards the floor until her eye caught sight of Victoria tilting her head. Misery gave a weak nod in response. "I'm... okay" She said weakly and quite unconvincingly really. She sounded really tired, like she hadn't slept in days. Although in truth, Misery never slept well. Were others dreamed, Misery had only nightmares. Flashes of the past, coming back to haunt her. No, don't show them your sadness, let them stay happy. Happy... for as long as they can.

Misery looked over towards the bath and then back at Victoria. "How does it work?" It wasn't as if Misery didn't know what a shower or a bath was, but the showers at the Organization were all just small stalls with automatic shower heads. To be honest though, Misery never had a hot, or even warm shower, so she didn't even know that a "hot shower" existed.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2015, 10:14 pm

Kin started speaking once he was done filling the tank "Well, this machine heats up the ice, and the pump is attached to the water pipes, and when you turn it on, water comes through the pipes, though it takes a while for the ice to melt"
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2015, 3:19 pm

Misery walked over and looked at the contraption with timid curiosity. She touched the container filled with ice using her pointer finger but pulled it back once she felt the extreme cold that almost felt like fire. "It's a lot colder than I thought it would be..." She said generally out loud, with no particular person focused on. Misery wondered if the water was as cold as the ice. If so, she didn't know if it was safe to take a shower here. Misery looked towards Victoria with curiosity.

"Is the water as cold as the ice?" She asked pointing towards the container. She then looked over her body to see all the blood covering it. She blushed in embarrassment at her state of uncleanliness. Which struck her as odd, considering she never thought about it before. Was her state of mind just part of the Organization's control?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2015, 5:26 pm

Kin snickered a bit when Misery commented that the water was cold, earning a glare from his little sister, Victoria smiled at Misery when she asked about the water "The water gets warmed up of course, you just got to wait a bit" the vixen witch explained, "While it's heating up would you wanna eat something? Kiro's cooking is the best" Kin asked with a friendly grin, the two wanted her to feel like a welcomed guest.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 1:56 pm

Misery looked at the pump one more time before looking at the blue fox, and then at Victoria. She was curious about the heating water but she decided it might be best not to ask. After all, she was supposed to wait for it anyway, so asking now wouldn't be really necessary. She nodded at Victoria in response. "Mm, I am pretty hungry." Misery then simply watched the fox children as she followed them to wherever they made the food, and ate.

[Ooc: My god! SO SHORT!]
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 8:30 pm

The fox witch children led Misery to a kitchen area, where Kiro was stirring something in a giant pot, but whatever it was it sent a pleasant aroma through the house. Kiro was using hisown flames to hear up the pot as the three walked into the kitchen, he looked up from what he was doing and gave a determined grin, "The chili is almost done!" He said "You guys can get your bowls out anyway". Kin and Victoria went over to a cabinet and pulled out five bowls "Here Misery" Kin said as he handed her a bowl.

The two sat at the table as Kiro used some oven mits to carry the pot of chilli to the table, he put his hands on his hips afterwards and said proudly "Dig in, guys!.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2015, 2:57 pm

Misery followed as she had been for most of the night, simply taking the path her fox friends made. She saw as the fiery fox was using his own powers to heat up the meal they were preparing. Misery was infatuated by how these four little foxes used their powers in their every day lives and not just for combat. It made her wonder if she could ever use her blood for something useful. As the foxes set the table with the bowls and sat Misery took a seat next to Victoria.

She watched as the giant pot made its way to the table, the smell of the confection filling Misery's body with warmth. As the little cook fox said "dig in" Misery simply sat and looked around at the others as they got their food. She didn't feel that she should should just serve herself. In point of fact, Misery never really served herself. She was always given food in her room or by other people when outside the Organization bunker.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2015, 8:47 pm

The four fox children were making their plates and about to eat when Victoria noticed that Misery wasn't making a plate. The fox witch tilted her head "What's the matter Misery, is it that you don't like chilie?" She asked, she hoped nothing was wrong with her new friend. The others were giving her curious glances as well.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 4:41 pm

Misery looked up surprised as she was spoken to. She then turned to look at Victoria before speaking. "Oh, umm... it's just... I... well..." It was then that Allister came out from Misery's back and suddenly grabbed a plate and then splashed some chili on it for Misery before handing it to her. Misery then looked up at Allister as she went to grab the plate. "Oh... Th-Thank you..." Misery said before she put the plate in front of her.

Allister turned to look at Victoria as prepared to speak. "It's alright, it's just that my Mistress isn't used to taking things for her own. She doesn't feel like she is allowed to take thing's freely unless told so." Misery took a spoon and awkwardly shoveled up some chili before looking at it and placing the whole spoon in her mouth. Her eyebrows raising before she closes her eyes and makes a delighted hum from the taste of the chili.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 5:05 pm

The kitsune kids still looked a bit confused, but then Kin gave Misery a large warm smile "You don't have to be afraid here Misery, Nuestra casa es tu casa  ~" the ice fox said cheerfully, Victoria giggled "Thats right, you're our friend, so you'll be treated like family here" she said, Kiro and Kudo nodded in agreement, the four siblings genuinely cared about Misery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune bandits    Kitsune bandits  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitsune bandits
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next