Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2015, 3:01 pm

Chloe crossed her arms and looked at Spade with a smile. It was the type of smile, that Chloe was using when she only wanted to look polite. The witch wanted to keep distance. She didn't know Spade, and she didn't know if she could trust her. "I'm planning to join Lord Zane, however, I'm not a warrior. I'm a commander, a strategist. My job is to guide soldiers, to help them win the war without loosing too many of them." She said to Spade. Chloe looked at Kristen, giving her a signal to introduce herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2015, 3:26 pm

Kristen was nervous when she saw the new people. She was hiding behind Chloe, then she noticed her look at her and nod to introduce herself. She walked out a little but didn't look at her. "I'm... Kristen..." She said then went behind Chloe
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2015, 5:51 pm

Spade scoffed slightly, "I honestly believe that you don't earn the right to command a solider until you've been in a soldier's shoes before If you don't know how truly intense battle is, haven't ever fought an enemy yourself, never seen the fear or anger in your opponent's eyes as you brawl one on one, you have no right to command your soldiers as if their just pawns that are at your disposal, in fact, that's something that Zane told us personally, isn't that right sir?" The assassin said with a brisk nod, the dragon warlock nodded back

"Of course, It's a sense of you can't teach unless you've been in the place of the student before, I like to train side by side my warriors" he said, scanning the room before resting his eyes back on Chloe, "I understand that you have the intelligence to command a regiment, but if you are to join you have to carry your weight as well, you can't be one of those commanders that just sir back and watch as your soldiers fight, if you're truly dedicated to the cause you'll be willing to fight if needed as well, is that clear Miss Chloe?" The young man's face was dead serious
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2015, 6:50 pm

Chloe's hands reached to her coat's pockets. The witch closed her eyes. "Oh! So you've already know what I'm capable of, hm? Wrong. I know how to fight. Even if I'm not a warrior. I don't consider myself as one, because I'm not as good as the real warriors. During the serious battle I fight side by side with my brave warriors. Yes, and I do train with them. No, I'm not a cowardly commander that hides behind the army..So, don't insult me.." Chloe didn't like when someone was judging her before meeting her closer. Suddenly two small knives passed Spade's cheeks and hit the wall behind her. "Never, I say, never, try to test my fighting skills" Chloe said with a cold tone. She was the one who threw the knives, of course, but she didn't want to hit. The witch wanted to warn Spade and even Zane. She was very serious. However a second after that she realized that Kristen was watching the scene, so she put her hand on the child's shoulder and whispered to her ear:
"I'm sorry for my behavior, my dear. I hope you will forgive me. I didn't want to be that scary ,Kristen"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2015, 7:59 pm

Kristen smiled as she looked up at her new mother. "It's okay mommy..." she said hugging her side. She didn't totally know what was happening, but she didn't care what was happening as long as she was with her new mother.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2015, 10:59 pm

Spade didn't flinch when the knives flew past her face, but her dark blue eyes narrowed at the witch, the assassin rolled her eyes before walking to join the others with their training, Zane kept his expression nonchalant and shrugged, "I wasn't questioning your ability, just asking if you understood what I was asking of you, no need to get offended, now, I'd like you to meet the other warriors.." Zane put two fingers in his mouth and let out a whistle that echoed through the stone room, the people training stopped what they were doing and gathered near Zane

The dragon emperor to be cleared his throat, "Everyone, I'd like you to meet Chloe and Kristen, they'll be joining the ranks" he announced, Hmmm, I might give Kristen a scholar like position for her, maybe she can study before she can physically train, yeah, that sounds like a plan, the youngest man thought as he glanced at Kristen.

The fighters inspected the two with their eyes silently, Spade's eyes had a hint of malice in then towards the witch, but she kept her face blank and stayed silent, the group were waiting for Chloe to respond before they did.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 3:50 am

"I'm getting tired of this place..Was it really a good idea to become part of something bigger? I'll end up as a damn pawn in Zane's game. I'll get nothing really, and lose my pride. " She thought.
Chloe looked at the warriors, keeping the poker face, thinking about the situation.
"And Zane is too strong, I assume, to kill him in a fight. So, I couldn't start a war with him. Assassination, perhaps? Hmm..Leaving before joining can become the best option right now..."
The oldest witch didn't like the way, Zane was looking at Kristen
He wants to use her as a tool, I know it. Just try to harm her..."
The witch needed to act to not show the negative emotions. But Chloe was a great actress
"Nice to meet you all, brave fighters! Especially you, Mrs Spade. Your skills are impressive " She said with her official tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 10:38 am

Kristen saw Zane looking at her and she got nervous and a little scared so she hid from them behind Chloe. Kristen started to yawn and watched as the people stood before them.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 11:19 am

The man with the long axe was the first to respond, he gave a hearty laugh, "Nice to meet ya! He, never thought a scholartype would join an army, you look like the type that would make their own group, hahahaha!" The man's laugh wasn't mocking, it was more of a friendly and playful laugh, the man with hred long mallet chuckled "Well what ever htell case may be, I'll look forward to training with another lady besides Spade", the blue eyes assassin gave the man a glare "Whats that supposed to mean?....", the mallet wielding man scratched the back of his head withholding a nervous smile "You can be a bit of a.-", the intensifying glare made the man stop his sentence half way, he chuckled with a friendly smile "Never mind", Spade's expression softened just a bit "Yeah never mind" she muttered in a half threatening half joking manor.

Z and sighed and shook his head but couldn't keep the smile off his face "Guys, behave like warriors, not children, please", the warriors instantly came to attention "Yes sir!", the only one who hasn't spoken was the young boy in the mask with daggers, he stayed eerily quiet. Zane nodded towards Chloe, and starting with the man with the axe he began to name them off "The man with the axe is Stephan, the one with the mallet is Doug, the boy in the mask is Erik, you've already met Spade, and..", a bright light from the assassin's weapon made Zane go quiet for a bit, the light and weapon took the form of a young woman with longer pearl colored hair and a bright smile, "And this young woman is Violet, Spade's weapon partner", the girl giggled "Nice to meet you~" she said, she appeared quite bubbly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 11:47 am

"I already like them." Chloe thought. The necromancer smiled warmly, very warmly.
"Nice to meet you all. I'm looking foward to work with you. Well..I also hope that lord Zane will give me more jobs where instead of fighting skills, I'll need to use my brain. Don't call me a nerd, but I like paperwork and stuff like that" Chloe said without her official tone. She decided to speak with a friendly and warm voice. Zane's warriors deserved respect and a friendly attitude.
She looked at Zane. "Every empire needs someone who does paperwork, my lord. That's why I'm very curious about the job that I'm going to do here. "
Chloe looked back at the fighters
"I should probably call my people. They should meet you." She said.

The witch looked at Kristen with a warm smile
"They look like good people. To be honest, making friends with them would be a pleasure for me." She said to the girl. When Kristen yawned, Chloe giggled quietly. "Are you tired, my dear?" The necromancer asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 12:06 pm

Kristen looked up at Chloe and shook her head, because she didn't want to seem rude. "No ma'am..." She said shyly. She looked at all of the new faces that were being presented before her.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 3:58 pm

Zane chuckled and nodded "You are dismissed" and with that the warriors went back to their training, Zane looked at Chloe and Kristen "Would you two like to find a room and relax for a while before continuing with the introduction and interview? You two seem as if you could use the rest"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 1:35 pm

Chloe looked at Kristen with a smile. It's your decision, Kristen. Do you want to rest and relax in a room?" She asked her with a smile.
The witch could continue, beacause she wasn't very tired. Also, she was curious what else Zane was going to tell them.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 4:08 pm

Mara Lynn had heard much about the king of this mountain village she currently was in and she had witness visions of nightmares about him from those who held a sense of fear for him. This gave some interest to her but it was mostly because she wanted to see what the king feared in his darkest nightmares. She heard that the king had begun to seek out recruits for his army and she decided to pay the king a visit.

Mara was there when the king met Chole and Kristen but she didn't want to introduce herself just yet. The sun was still up and she could only reveal the true extent of her powers when night had fallen. So she followed them all the way into the cave secretly and stealthily. When she was confronted by the guards, her powers had returned to her and she easily put each one under before they could give a report to any of their higher-ups.

Once inside the castle she marveled at its scenery and appearance. She continued to follow them in secret to make a grand appearance. After the warriors returned to their training, Mara flew right inside of the room in her black mist form. She reformed her physical form in the middle of the room and fired a multitude of black orbs at the soldiers that would send each of them into a deep sleep filled with nightmares.

Once she finished her great display of power, she bowed slightly towards Zane before finally speaking, "Hellooooo my king... Mara Lynn, at your service."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 4:20 pm

Ooc: Ehhh........She would've been detected by either the cats in the tunnel or Lucus, she couldn't have just get through entirely undetected that entire time :/ sorry..This just seems very random.....Could've at least pmed me stating that your character wanted to just, you know, appear....But yeah...
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 4:21 pm

(So, yeah.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 6:17 pm

Kristen shook her head again. "I'm ok... I got to be tough so I can be big and strong like mommy!" She said with a big smile. Even though she hadn't slept in a while, she felt like she could do it. She didn't want to interrupt again so she stayed quiet and played with her fire. She walked to a torch and to the rest of the soldiers this looked insane. She reached in the torch and grabbed the fire. Now her finger tips were ablaze. She started drawing things in the air with her fire, when a girl came into her vision near her. She was scared so she backed away from her into the wall. She wanted to go to Chloe but she was scared to move.

Last edited by ArkAngel on May 4th 2015, 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 7:28 pm

Ooc: You can join velveteen, but eeeeeeh, please don't change the subject of the thread, this is really is about getting recruits, and don't have Mara Lynn expect a warm welcome, but here we go 0u0

Stephan and Doug got hit by the orbs, but Spade and Erik, who were more vigilant and fast, were able to avoid the orbs with more ease.

Zane narrowed his eyes as Lucus hissed at the newcomer in surprise, Zane stops full height and gave the newcomer a stern look "Who are you and why have you come here?" He commanded in a loud, furniture voice, he mas direct eye contact with the woman.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 7:43 pm

(Alright, thanks Vixy. Sorry about going overboard there. I just wanted to make Mara seem very lively and energetic. I'll make sure to turn it down some. I'll let the regular post go by till posting.)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2015, 10:38 am

Chloe looked at Kristen with a smile, but when she started playing with fire, her eyes went wide. She was very surprised. "Kri-..Don't play with.." She couldn't finish her sentence because of the sudden appearence of the mysterious person. When she noticed that Kristen is scared, she ran to her and grabbed her hand. Her second hand reached to her pocket. Chloe watched the new person carefuly. If something was going to happen, Chloe will protect Kristen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2015, 12:01 pm

Kristen went to her and hugged her around the waist. "Mommy... I'm scared..." She said staying close to Chloe as possible. She watched the new arrival from behind Chloe.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2015, 8:06 pm

Mara smiled as she straightened out her back, getting out of the bowing position. Her colorless eyes returned the stare by looking straight into his. "Oh sweet king, are your ears beginning to fail you? Like I said before, I am Mara Lynn. I simply heard from your townsfolk that you were gathering up people with Special Abilities.", she said before walking over to Stephan to kneel next to him.

"I came because I am one who possesses abilities and I was just displaying them right now. There's no need to worry, they're all perfectly fine. They're all just asleep. They'll wake up eventually.", she said before she rubbed her belly which growled loudly for all to hear. "I'll wake this one up for you my king, I'm really hungry anyways.", with that, she placed the palm of her hand upon his forehead.

Just then, she began to absorb the nightmare into her mind. She was now capable of watching Stephan's nightmare through his eyes, playing almost like a movie film to her.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2015, 8:21 pm

Stephan groaned and rolled around as his nightmares were absorbed like a food, Lucus narrowed his eyes at the woman, but before he could say something Zane spoke up "So, the reason you snuck in here was to join?" He asked, She sure made a flashy entrance, but putting unprepared soldiers to sleep isn't the type of powers I'm interested in, I'll let her stay to see what more she's capable of, the emperor thought.

Spade and Erik moved to the edges of the training hall, but we're ready to fight if needed.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2015, 4:18 am

(OCC: I'm just gonna post.)

Mara continued to absorb Stephan's nightmare until it was completely gone, this was usually the point when her victims wake up screaming. "Mmmm, tasty. Yes... Yes that would be correct my lord. I ensure you that I can make quite a powerful asset to many of your needs. I would like to discuss this over dinner though. I'm always very hungry. What do you say my king?", she asked while giving him a very flirtatious wink and while continuing to rub her belly.

Mara was always quite a glutton, devouring anything she could. She simply never felt full, no matter how much she ate. The nightmare would be capable of keeping her alive but she was very interested in how eating like a king would be like. She couldn't miss her chance now and dinner with this king would be a great way of understanding each other. She was certain that he would agree to having dinner with her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2015, 3:10 pm

Chloe slowly hugged her dear Kristen. She wanted to calm her down, by showing her that she isn't scared, because she wasn't. Not at all. Chloe was staring at the strange girl. She was curious about her abilities, motivations, et cetera, et cetera.
"Don't worry, my child. Nothing bad is going to happen. I'm sure" She said calmly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits   Dragon Empire - The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Empire: looking for recruits
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next