Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 6:38 pm

James stood up. "I'm fine... This way if you please." He said walking in the direction of his apartment.
Back to top Go down

A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 10:51 am

OOC: I'm sorry, I have NO idea how I overlooked this.

Asher shook his head silently at Shadow. "I'm fine, and it seems that your comrade is in need of some rest, despite what he says." Asher said, looking over at James now. Asher followed after James, thinking about how he'd decided to join these two so blindly and on a whim. Hopefully they weren't just a couple a sketchy people looking for some trouble, because Asher wasn't in the mood to deal with those type of people right now. It was kind of strange when he though about it. Most people would need time to think about joining people like these, people that came up out of nowhere and offered to help the world. But he had a good feeling about these two.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 5:24 pm

Osamu sighed and just grabbed them both by their shoulders. The ninja led them into the shadows and teleported them into James' apartment. "Sorry for the sudden change of the place. It was just faster." He said to Asher, bowing like he wanted to apologize.
He then turned to James.
"Take a sit James and get rest." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 5:42 pm

James looked at Osamu. "It's alright I'm fine now..." He said emerging from the shadow and walking to his door. Unlocking it and letting the two of them in. "We must tell you about the reason we are doing this... Please come in and sit." He said holding his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 5:00 pm

Asher continued to walk forward. But when he noticed that he was about to run straight into a door, he stopped immediately. "Huh?" Asher said with a straight face, surveying his environment. Asher was genuinely confused, believing his sleep deprivation was forming some illusion around him. But everything came into understanding.

"Oh? Alright." Asher replied to James' request at sitting down. "Alright then, please explain." Asher said, looking at the two. After such a crazy night with the two, they had Asher's full-fledged attention. Every word they said mattered to him from this point on.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 6:20 pm

The ninja sat next to James and looked at Asher with the calm face expression that he usually gives people.
He knew what James was going to say, because their reasons were the same. So, Shadow was waiting for James to start telling Asher everything. He preferred to sit and listen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 2:59 pm

James looked at Asher. "Before I begin, remember this probably means more to us than to you. We are trying to rebuild what was lost to us long ago. I'm a Assassin and Osamu here is a Ninja. Our people used to live in complete harmony, we were allies. Then they were both tricked into going against each other which started a war that lasted for 7 years. We are trying to rebuild what was lost to us in the golden age. The time where Assassins and Ninjai were allies. We want to do this to help rid this world of the evil that has plagued it. We have all loved and lost, and I don't want anyone else to have to be faced with that. If we can rebuild our force, then we can help this world be the place that we all want it to be..." He stood up walking to the large window overlooking the square and watching people walk about. "We want to make this world a place where kids can run around and have fun... be safe and not have to worry about fear and being hurt..." He said turning around looking at them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 10:28 pm

Asher at this point, was having a hard time keeping his eyes open. The overwhelming feeling of his drowsiness was making it difficult for him to will his eyes open. For a moment while James was speaking, he could feel himself start to slump over in his seat. But Asher remembered he was in the presence of others and knew there'd be time for sleep later. Right now, this was more important to him than his own well being and health.

"Yes, I understand exactly what you two are saying," Asher replied to James, "I just want to be of assistance to your cause and mold the world into a better place for everyone and anyone." Asher said, speaking a whole lot more than he usually does. It was slightly due to his drowsiness and his attempt to show the two that he was completely serious about all of this.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 5:11 am

Osamu had his arms crossed all the time, surprisingly he didn't look tired at all. "I don't care about politics and stuff like this, the only thing that I want to do is make the world a better place. Let's forget about the political stuff.." He said quietly,

The ninja rubbed his forehead in a complete silence. He was thinking about something.
"We need a good hideout too, I guess.." Shadow suddenly said, like to himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 2:08 pm

James nodded and agreed with the both of them. "We must recruit more men and women. We will barely put a dent in anything unless our numbers are fierce." He said sitting at the table. He barely heard what Osamu said. "Yes I agree with you, we will need a hideout or many hideouts. My people refer to them as dens. You see my eye? It does a lot more than just scare people and let me manipulate shadows. The magic that was used to seal it, affected different parts of my body. Even the inside." He took out a old piece of paper out of the box sitting on the floor. It resembled a scroll, placing it on the table and unrolling it... it was blank. "You see this? This is a map..." He said looking at the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2