Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sneaky Lundragan (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Sneaky Lundragan (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 3:08 am

It was a cloudy night. Leaving the city in the dark. In the darkness a girl was walking through the streets. Yui had made it to Death City. Though she didn't trust humans, she had to study all she could, prepare for when the others would cross over the ocean. The thought of that made her shiver. Having to fight of hordes of her own kin had been a nightmare. Humans had also proven themselves to be creatures she couldn't trust. But she had nothing else to turn to, and if she heard it right, DWMA is the best place to be when it came to paranormal stuff. However, this came with a risk she couldn't measure. She knew from witches how humans here can see souls and determine whenever someone was a witch or not, and how they needed to find some way to conceal their souls. But those were witches. Their souls were... Strange... Ominous... Lundragans never had that kind of presence, especially not if they had transformed in humans. Quietly Yui kept walking through the empty street, carefully listening for any suspicious noises.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 7:10 pm

An ominous vaporous black mist flowed through the night sky, almost blending into the night's starry backdrop. The mist halted at the top of a building before shaping the form of a women whose skin was a milky pale skin tone. She wore a white tank top that exposed her midriff and black sweatpants that had white stripes running down the sides of her legs. She also wore purple boots and a had a purple cloth that was wrapped around where her left hand should have been.

She had an old drunk who blasted off her hand with a shotgun after awaking from a nightmare to thank for that. She sighed as she looked down into the empty city street to find what appeared like a young lady. Mara smiled mischievously as the thought of eating her nightmare to reclaim her missing hand came to mind. She would make this quick by immediately forming a black orb in her hand. When hit by this orb, any living creature would fall into a deep sleep. Mara cocked her arm back and aimed at the girl below, before launching the orb right at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2015, 1:27 am

The Lundragan noticed a noise. Yui quickly turned around noticing a projectile coming her way jumping sideways. Snarling in annoyance. She looked in the direction where it had come from. Eye color shifting to glowing red.
"Who's there?"
She looked up noticing a silhouette.
"You! What do you think you're doing!?"
She snapped angrily.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2015, 1:58 am

Mara sighed before disassembling into her vaporous mist form. She flew down, now a few feet ahead of Yui. Once in front, she took on her human form again to speak with her. "Sorry, I just thought I could get an easy meal out of you. Apparently, it's going to be a bit harder than that.", she said very nonchalantly before once again breaking down into a black mist. Mara then flowed directly towards her until her mist passed around her and collected itself behind her. She then took on her human form again and attempted to launch an orb from behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2015, 7:22 am

Yui observed her attacker carefully. When she said 'meal' she instantly thought of those crazy humans she met on the way that tried to eat her soul. However, this was not a human. Humans didn't have these kind of abilities. A witch couldn't it be either, those usually had an affinity with some kind of animal. This creature was different from what she had seen. When the creature dissolved again Yui knew this was going to be trouble.
"Two can play that game. Strange misty creature... You've chosen the wrong person to make a meal out."
With that, her physique began to change rapidly, crackling noises could be heard in the air from the static electricity that went along with it, until her features were more of that of a dragon. The mist was passing around her, her head turned around noticing the woman now stood behind her. She coated her tail in electricity then swiped it at her opponent before turning around.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2015, 9:26 am

Mara gasped as she swept her electrically charged tail at her. Roughly knocking her into a wall which her head slammed against. The orb she attempted to launch at Yui greatly missed her, launching into a wall opposite to her before disappearing. Mara slowly rose back up onto her feet, she held one over a gaping wound on her head that was pouring out black blood that possessed a purple hue to. The blood floated up high in the sky before it disappeared.

"Damn it... This really fucking hurts you know.", Mara cursed in a calm demeanor. She cracked her neck in an attempt to relieve some pressure as she patiently waited for Yui to make another approach on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2015, 1:33 pm

Yui turned to face her opponent.
"You should've thought about that before you attack random strangers."
She hissed annoyed charging her right claw with electricity.
"Too bad for you you caught me in a bad mood."
She dashed forward for another strike.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2015, 2:41 pm

Mara remained in her spot, not moving a single inch. When Yui came close enough, Mara lifted up her hand and shot out a barrage of multiple orbs towards her. Hopefully one of them would hit their mark and knock Yui unconscious. If one did, Mara would be able to heal all her wounds by devouring her nightmare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2015, 3:43 pm

Yui's eyes widened, not expecting the barrage. But it was too late to dodge. When she got hit she suddenly felt really tired, dropping on the ground. Her body shivered.
"What... Where? Am I...?
She couldn't see in the darkness.
"What was I doing...?"
Then images began to form. Those that she feared. Those black monsters rushing at her.
"NO! STAY BACK"
She tried to transform, but it didn't work for some reason. Fear. She had to calm down. But the panic was too great.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2015, 5:03 pm

Mara stopped firing black orbs and paused to catch her breath. It took a bit more work to put her prey under sedation but it proved to be just a bit more fun. "There, was that so hard?", she asked before playfully giggling to herself. She crept over to Yui very slowly due to still being in a bit of pain. She occasionally twitched due to some electricity that remained in her muscles.

She knelt down to meet the unconscious Yui, ready for her hard earned meal. She placed her right hand's palm upon her forehead and began a procedure that absorbed the nightmare into her. The nightmare will play like a film in her mind allowing Mara to feel everything that Yui felt in her dream. After the nightmare ends Yui will be able to awaken and Mara would be fully healed of any injuries she suffered before and during their confrontation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2015, 5:43 pm

Yui ran. Followed by the black monsters that chased her.
"PLEASE GET YOUR SENSES BACK! DON'T LET THAT STUPID PARASITE DRIVE YOU MAD!"
Her voice died out in the many growls that came from the beasts. The noises deafened her. The laughs of foul women filling her head.
"DAMN THEM! I'LL KILL THEM ALL FOR THIS!"
She was grabbed by her leg, dragged into the horde of monsters.
"No... S-stop it."

More darkness. Then a beach. This didn't make sense anymore. She saw some humans, backs turned towards her. Hesitating for a moment. She was still shaking from the last images.
"H-hello? What's going on...?"
When they turned around their faces were put in a twisted grin. Yui's eyes widened. Tried to run but she didn't feel like she was moving an inch, no matter how hard she tried. She was cuffed. Thrown in a cage. More laughing. Yui pressed her hands against her ears. trying to die out the noises. It didn't matter. The laughing was as clear as ever. Around her pools of blood appeared. She folded up. Lying on the ground. Uncertain what to do.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2015, 7:12 pm

Mara absorbed the nightmare into her, experiencing everything that Yui felt. The nightmare had a unique flavor to it, mixing many tastes. Overall, the nightmare was enjoyable but it held aspects that made it seem very serious. Mara took her hand off of her forehead and began to feel refreshed as she started to heal. While Mara healed, Yui should've been able to wake up.

A purple light shined from Mara's wound on her head and through the cloth that covered her regenerating hand. She took the cloth off when the light slowly dimmed to find her left hand, good as new. She then tapped the wound on her head to find that it too had healed pretty nicely. Joyfully Mara spun to celebrate her speedy recovery.

"That was some nightmare you had, but at least it made me good as new. I guess I should say thank you. Hmmm, would you like me to repay the favor in any way?", she asked before looking back down at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 4:51 am

Yui woke up disoriented. Was she sleeping on the streets? She got up, seeing the pale woman. She apparently healed all the wounds she had received. It almost frustrated her wondering what the hell that thing had done to her, until the creature started speaking. Apparently she fed on nightmares, those black orbs probably caused them. Yui turned back into a human. There was no need for hostility here, whenever this creature caused the nightmare or not didn't matter because they haunted her anyway. The creature even asked if she could repay the favor for the recovery it brought her.She pondered for a while. She couldn't think of anything useful at the moment.
"... I can't really think of anything at the moment."
She said.
"But could you at least explain what you do before you attack me out of nowhere? I dislike surprises..."

Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 6:00 pm

Mara twisted her wrist a bit to test out her brand new hand. After she finished expecting it, she returned her attention back to Yui. Mara was a bit surprised that Yui woke up completely calm, she honestly thought that she might wake up ready to snap her flimsy body like a twig. "Hmmm... I really thought you might still be mad at me. Anyways, sorry about all of this. I just had my hand blown off by a drunk a few towns over. I came here and saw you so I thought, 'Hey why don't I have a bit of fun.' I threw one of my very own knock out meds at ya and well... You know the rest. By the way, I'm a mare. I'm basically a nightmarish monster who thrives by devouring dreams... But hey, you're in Death City so you should've already expected something like that. Oh, if you don't mind me asking... What's your race?", she asked very nonchalantly as she offered Yui her hand to help her right up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 6:17 pm

"Nightmares I would have, with or without your help. Gotten used to it by now, it's not the worst thing in the world."
She took the hand getting up.
"Though I can imagine some people dislike that kind of discomfort. Can't really blame them. I was merely acting out of self-defense... Ever since I got onto mainland everything has been full of hostility..."
She remained quiet for a while at the question.
You'd probably never heard of my race by the way. We tend to be quite... Isolated from the outside world. I'm a Lundragan."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 6:40 pm

Mara nodded as she listened to her on her opinion about Nightmares. Mara began to feel a bit bad about taking advantage of Yui like this. It was clear that Yui seems to suffer some sort of mental trauma and Mara just so happened to feed off of it. "Hey... I'm sorry about eating your nightmare like that.", she said while shaking her hand before finally letting go. "My name is Mara, I saw that dream you were having. Do you... Feel like talking about it. I know alot about Nightmares, I think I may be able to help you with them.", she said before putting her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 6:51 pm

"It's fine. At least someone has use for them."
She waved a bit with her hand while saying that.
"I think it's mostly past experiences though. I just can't put them to rest. Not while those... Things... Are still roaming around. I wouldn't be surprised if they would eventually wander to the main land. I tried to call out for help once. And that was the last time I ever trusted humans. Though they are probably my only chance at figuring this all out..."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2015, 3:10 am

Mara listened to her as she began to walk down the street, expecting her to actually do the same. "I'm not exactly sure what those... Things that you speak of are but I'm pretty sure that they're all pretty bad. I won't bother asking you about it though.", she said while she thought about her very own experience with the humans. "Humans can be a troublesome bunch at first... But as much as they'll probably like to deny it, they're a whole lot like monster. Umm... Monsters like you and me I mean. Sure some can be utterly despicable but so can some monsters. Luckily though, there are still some good out of the two. Oh by the way... I think you haven't exactly given your name yet.", Mara said hoping that she'll give her name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2015, 3:30 am

Yui followed Mara.
"Hrm... We had some trouble with humans... In the past, long ago. They tried to take our island. Thinking they could take it with ease. Our hostility to them had reached levels on which we would instantly kill them on sight if they were near the island. Though I think humans were the things we shouldn't have been afraid of..."
She explained.
"Oh right, My name's Yui, by the way. I keep trailing off..."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2015, 6:01 pm

"Nice to meet you Yui and it's perfectly fine, it just seems like you have some pretty bad history with the humans. There's nothing to worry about here though. This is Death City, it's basically the heart of supernatural shit. As long as you don't mess with anyone or well... Kill anyone. You'll stay below the radar and blend in with the rest of the people here.", Mara said before a wonderful thought came to mind. She smiled happily and jumped up and down joyfully because of it. "I just had a great idea Yui, let's go mingle with some of the locals here. This will prove just how nice humans could really be. Let's head down to DeathBucks, that's were many people hang out and their Mocha Lattés are absolutely delicious.", Mara said before licking her lips and rubbing her belly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2015, 6:10 pm

Yui watched the woman go up and down. It was quite funny to watch her get excited.
"Hmmm... That sounds interesting. The only kind people I've seen by far were slaves."
She wasn't really sure what a Mocha Latté was. But she would figure out soon.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2015, 6:19 pm

Mara quickly calmed down and tilted her head to the side at the mention of slaves. "Huh, slaves? Where did you see slaves from? I thought the act of slavery was ended... Um... It ended. Well... I don't exactly know all the details about it but I'm certain it ended a long time ago. Where could have seen slaves Yui?", she asked her in a very confused manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2015, 7:00 pm

"Hmmm... I actually broke out not too long ago...? It costed me my arms, but at least I was able to free a bunch... The guy's dead. And People are mad at me and managed to cover everything up so it seemed like I was the bad guy. Though the descriptions about me are very vague so nobody really knows what I look like."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2015, 8:02 pm

An disturbed expression came over Mara's face as she quickly realized that Yui was an actual murderer. Her expression quickly returned to normal as she looked down at her feet. "Wow, um... I'm sorry that that happened to you. Well, I guess what's important is that you're alright and free. Seems like the guy you were talking about at least got what was coming to him.", she said as she returned her hands back into her pockets and glanced back up at her, once again making eye contact.

"Well, lets head on down to DeathBucks. Just try to keep up.", Mara said with her usually cheerful tone. She then morphed her form back into the vaporous black mist and took off through the city. Her mist form left a trail of black ribbons that slowly faded away to leave her a path to follow.

Last edited by The Velveteen Rabbit on May 2nd 2015, 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2015, 8:12 pm

Mara had given a disturbed glance when Yui told what she had done. She wasn't really proud of it either. She had lost control there. But then again. She took a life for a life. A man like that shouldn't have existed. But she had a temper herself she needed to maintain.

The woman quickly switched back to the other subject. Turning into black mist creating a path for her to follow. She followed the path towards Deathbucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaky Lundragan (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next