Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sneaky Lundragan (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 4:07 pm

The Twins were once again out at night, bored and in search of anything that might be fun out there in the darkness. They did such, in a rather agggressive manner, running and jumping from roof to roof, pulling the one or other stunt at times, to keep their bodies moving and distracting them from rather dreadful thoughts a recent nightmare had delivered them. Thus, their mood was an uncertain thing and could change for the better or for much much worse at any moment, but for now they decided to get a late-night snack at DeathBucks, changing their direction into parkouring towards the coffee shop.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 4:48 pm

Mara soared in the sky over the many buildings that made up Death City, her presence alone being capable of bringing terrifying nightmares to sleeping individuals in their homes. Since Mara had fed upon Yui's nightmare earlier though, she was filled with energy and didn't need to feed on their nightmares quite yet. Besides, she was having a craving for some of DeathBuck's sweet lattés. While Mara flew through the sky, she spotted two people with amazing agility hop from roof to roof. She easily passed them both though and landed in an alleyway near DeathBucks so no one would see her transform back into her physical form. Mara then walked out in front of the café where she waited patiently for her new friend while thoughts of ordering other sweet treats from the café popped into her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 5:47 pm

Running through the streets following the path Yui arrived a few minutes after Mara had turned back into her physical form. She looked up at the building. The exterior looked alluring.
"So this is the place?"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2015, 6:05 pm

(I'm very sorry I haven't replied lately Yume, I just got very busy lately. Again sorry.)

Mara nodded happily before opening the door to allow them entry. Despite it being late at night, a nice looking crowd of night owls had gathered at tables to enjoy drinks with friends. "Lets look for a table to sit at, they'll send someone over to us.", she said before her face turned towards the treats and pastries by the counter that was shielded by glass.

Mara's mouth began to water before she went by the counter to get a closer look at the goods. Drool slightly fell down her chin while she spoke in a gleeful tone, "Hmmm... Um, or we can uh... See what we should get first."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2015, 9:34 am

When the door opened a sweet fragrance entered Yui's nostrils instantly making her drool. Mara explained that they had to look for a table to sit. But then instantly went to the counter to look at the various strange things behind the glass. It all barely looked like food to her and more like art pieces. If it wasn't for the fruit on top of most of the cakes Yui would've thought the things were inedible. Her eyes caught attention of a brown cake with whipped cream on top, sprinkled with nuts. It had an intriguing smell that perked her curiosity. "What is that brown one?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2015, 6:25 pm

Mara turned her head toward the treat and smiled even wider. "Oh... Hmmm l believe it's some kind of cake.", she said before taking out her wallet and checking it for cash. She had more than enough due to pit pocketing many civilians during her stay in Death City. "Ah ha, we can order whatever we want. I'm buying.", she proclaimed as she took out a wad of crumbled up money for Yui to see.

Mara tilted her head a bit before asking, "Uh Yui... I know you're not from the... Main Land or whatever, but you know how to use money right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2015, 6:38 pm

Yui nodded. Humans had explained it before to her. Though mostly agitated as they expected someone of her "age" to understand such basics.
"You trade things or do favors for money, and the other way around. I've been managing myself for some time by doing small jobs to get money for food and selling some things I found on my way I didn't need."
She had looked at the brown cake. The price of it was just enough for the sum of money she had on her. She'd even get a little bit of change back she calculated.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2015, 12:36 pm

The Twins felt something passing them, but couldn't really make out what it was that had just overtaken them, but they knew it wasn't a bird or such. They however, were too obsessed with eating some snacks at DetahBucks's, thus they just continued their trip until it came in sight. A powerful jump from the roofs and a cat-like landing in front of the cafe's doors later they entered the etablissement, and looked around for a free table, while waving to a waitress, which recognized them immediately and began preparing their usual dishes.

OOC: Sorry that I didn't reply, things have been weird around here...
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2015, 3:53 am

(OOC: Sorry for being so late with the post, Mother's day Preparations you know.)

Mara nodded happily at her, "Great job Yui, maybe I can show you how to make some real money later." Mara then turned her attention away from her and to the cashier at the counter. "Hiya, I'd like to get two pieces of that chocolate cake over there and I'll also like two mocha lattés please.", she said while pointing to the cake through the window.

The man simply nodded his head with a smile before taking two slices of the cake, ensuring that none of the toppings fell off the slice. He set them on the counter with napkins to hold the pieces. A little while afterwards, he set two mocha lattés with whipped cream piled on top of the drink on the counter. "That will be $19.79."

Mara handed a drink and slice to Yui before giving the cash to the man. "Keep the change.", she said before taking her share of the treats. "Alright Yui, lets head over there, we can chat with them for a bit while we enjoy our midnight snacks.", Mara said while motioning her head over to the twins' table before walking towards them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2015, 4:27 am

Yui curiously looked at the slice of chocolate cake. It smelt really sweet and she had to keep herself from drooling. They brought their ordered stuff to the table. Her curiosity went from the cake to the twins. She had never seen twins before, or at least people that looked so alike each other. She took a bite from her chocolate cake. Her eyes widened at the flavor and then sank in a dreamily expression. This had to be the most delicious thing she ever ate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2015, 11:22 pm

The Twins had been enjoying their usual pieces of cheesecake, along with two choco lattés and were smiling happily, especially since it was late at night. This meant that -normally- no one would've been able to see them fooling around like a couple in love, playing the "Make AH"-game. This time however, they were "disturbed" by two rather good-looking girls joined them on their table, making them stop their little fun-time and blush in embarassement, which was, to be honest, a rather rare sight considering we are talking about The Twins here. Maybe the two of them had been lucky enough to not be seen acting like a couple, but who knows? "*cough* Uhm.. hi~?"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2015, 1:36 am

Mara took a seat at the table while she took a good look at the pair. They seemed to be twins or at the very least related to each other, which made their actions seem even weirder. They looked like a couple that were enjoying each others company a little too much and there was still the fact that they could be committing incest.

Mara didn't seem to care though, she was not one to judge. At least when she didn't care enough to indeed judge. She shrugged it off a bit before speaking, "Well hello there, hope we weren't interrupting anything. I'm Mara, and this..." Mara placed her hand on Yui's shoulder, "Is my friend Yui. We were just looking for people to chat with... Preferably those who actually go to school at the DWMA. It just seems like you two just stood out a bit. So, do you two go to school there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2015, 6:29 am

The lundragan did notice their behavior before but decided it must've been some way for humans to interact normally. After the first bite of chocolate cake Yui's eye color had switched to light blue.

"Oh, yes I am very curious what DWMA is like."

She said gleefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2015, 10:55 am

Jasmin was about to calm down, when Mara dropped the hint about her having noticed, which made Jasmin blush again, and thus gave Alicia the oppurtunity to speak up, after taking a sip from her latté.
"Well, seems like you're in luck tonight, since we actually are students there. Hasn't been too long since we started but whatcha wanna know?"
She seemed to brush the hint about their... unusual behaviour off as if she didn't really care too much about being seen. Jasmin had meanwhile popped one of her usual special, red popsicle's into her mouth to calm down, grinning at the metallic taste it spread.
And as usual she was offering some to the other people as well, except Alicia, since she knew that she disliked their taste.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2015, 4:16 pm

"Yes, well you see. Yui just so happens to be a monster, please don't discriminate, from a faraway land across the seas. Apparently her home has been invaded so she came all the way here to find people to help her. I thought the DWMA might help out but hey, who the fuck knows. I'll let Yui fill in the rest of the details now.", Mara said with a tone as if this type of occurrence happens commonly.

"Ooo!", Mara cooed before swiping the popsicle from Jasmin. She then used it to pick up the cream on her Latté before licking the popsicle clean. She then tossed her slice of cake into the cup and mixed it in thoroughly with the popsicle, causing the popsicle to melt completely into the cup. She then proceeded to take a sip and was gifted with a bittersweet taste. "Mmm... Who wants a sip?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2015, 4:43 pm

The Popsicle had a weird metallic smell to it. Almost like... Blood?
"Um... I pass on that one... I have enough sweets with this."
She pointed at her chocolate cake. And then she listened to Mara for a while.
"O-oi..."
Yui's eyes shifted back to purple. Was it really okay to just wave around that she wasn't a normal human? The last time she did that it was terribly received. Mara was just throwing everything into her coffee now and thoroughly stirring it with the popsicle.
"Well... Let's just say, witches came by and messed things up... Majorly. Pretending to help out... Pretty much everyone fell for the trick... And now that island is probably the worst place in the world to be right now... I myself barely managed to get away. ... I couldn't save them..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2015, 5:09 pm

Jasmin was astouned at the sight of someone who didn't mind the bloody taste of her rather unusual sweet, while both Twins' faces distorted into disbelief at the sight of the gruesome act that was being done to that cake. Of course, they were listening the whole time. "Mmmhmmm.... Seems like aserious case of fucking witches alright... Though I am very much afraid that this is a good step beyond our decision-range... I think you should go and talk with the DWMA staff... Someone like the Deathscythe or another high-ranking person should be able to give you better advice? I really don't know..." Jasmin looked seriously sorry, but even if the hunt for witches and souls and helping people was what they did as students at the DWMA... cleansing an entire witch plague and encontering a bunch of monsters who fell for their schemes was a bit off the scales, even for those awesome Twins. "And I think you'd be best advised to keep your identity as a monster secret, just to be safe. Though, you must be wary at all times, because there are students at the DWMA who have the ability to see souls. They'd get on to you in a matter of seconds...." They leaned back and thought for a bit. "Anyway, let's get back to more fun themes. You don't meet a monster that doesn't want yer ass everyday, after all. Since Yui here is a monster, I assume your are one too, Mara?"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2015, 6:58 pm

"Well... I guess nobody wants a sip.", she slightly whispered to herself before continuing to drink. She listened to her Yui chat with the twins for a bit before patting Yui on the back. "See! The DWMA deals with supernatural shit like this on a daily basis. We'll just have to head to their staff sometime.", Mara joyfully told Yui.

Mara's expression then quickly changed to a stern and serious one when Alicia asked her if she too was a monster. "You... Dare ask me about my ethnicity... Suggesting that I'm a monster? So... Do you just assume that since my friend is a monster, I just so happen to be a monster? Is it because normal human beings simply can't be friends with monsters, huh? That missy... Is fucking racist!", Mara could only keep a straight face for so long before immediately bursting into laughter, drawing the attention of others in the café.

"Ok, I'm just fucking with ya. Hell yeah I'm a monster, a Mare to be in fact. Not to be confused with female horses I'll have you know. My kind are usually known for being, 'Bringers of Nightmares'. If you've recently had a nightmare, chances are that I might've crossed your paths while you were sleeping.", she said in a much more hushed voice so others in the café wouldn't hear her speaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2015, 11:55 am

Yui figured it would she had to speak to superiors about that matter. She was stirring her own latte taking a sip. The bitterness was very defined and she would've winched if it wasn't for the sweet whipped cream on top, she could also taste a faint flavor that was the same as the cake making the drink a lot easier to drink. She decided to finish the cup before eating some more of the delicious cake.

She took the advice the twins gave by heart too. Humans were very unpredictable on that matter, and besides that, people would probably recognize her actual form as the criminal that killed that bloody slaver. Nobody knew he was a slaver. They managed to keep that perfectly hidden up till this point. Soul perception on the other hand might not be a problem. Witches has sold that stupid soul parasite off, and in return they had been studying why an Lundragan presence was so low. Just like witches under influence of Soul Protect, lundragans couldn't cast magic whenever they were in their normal human form. So she assumed her soul might just look like a normal human soul. But knowing these students might notice her true identity was not something to take lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 1:45 pm

The Twins choked on their cake at Mara's outburst, regretting their careless words for once, before staring dumbfounded when the Mare began laughing. At the mention of nightmares, both girls immediately frowned. Yes, they had been having a nightmare very recently, to be exact, that was the reason why they were awake right now. It had been a recollection of some very unpleasent childhood memories strung together, to be exact, some of the worst.

And now that they had been reminded of them, their expressions went from frowning to apathic, shocked, depression and fear all combined into one indescribable expression. The eyes that had been beaming all along the conversation, thanks to the cake and the smalltalk, suddenly lost every sign of life and turned into bottomless pits of darkness.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2015, 6:00 pm

All throughout the café there was complete silence, mostly because of Mara's utter outburst. She expected anyone currently in the small group of people to respond sometime soon, but they remained silent as well. Eventually the other visitors would continue with their own chats and business, leaving Mara in the awkward silence of her own conversation.

Mara noticed the sudden change in the demeanor of the twins but she was unable to exactly determine the cause of the change. Mara desperately attempted to keep the conversation moving, "Well you know what we are.." She then playful wrapped her arm around Yui's neck to give her some much needed attention. "But what exactly are the two of you, Meisters or weapons. If you're weapons then what kind are ya?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 3:35 am

"Weapons...? How does that even work? I know weapons as in tools to fight and kill someone more efficiently... But... Humans being something like that?"
It confused Yui. And somewhere it would also terrify her if humans let themselves be used as tools for killing. There had to be some particular reason they would accept that. And HOW do those humans even work as weapons. The concept didn't seem to work in her mind. How could a human be used as a weapon by another human?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Lundragan (Open)   Sneaky Lundragan (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaky Lundragan (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2