Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 6:35 pm

A loud whine escaped her as she crashed, the blankets tumbling off her. What the revealed was an embarrassment that she was not yet aware of. One side of her head was still plastered to her face, shoulder, chest, and back, still somehow slightly damp from not being died the night before. The other side, however, had air dried horribly and was a frizzy, poofed up and tangled mess akin to a 70s salon horror. Her face held the expression of a tired, upset puppy, her eyes barely willing to open at all. "Whyyyyyyyyyyy?!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 6:46 pm

Glyndwr looked down at Aurora, and had to suppress his sudden laughter, which he did badly. He knew exactly why Aurora's hair looked like it did, and he knew that his own hair wasn't much better off, but it made Aurora's state any less funny. "I-I'm sorry." He said, as he walked back around the bed, to pick Aurora up off of the floor, though still unable to stop his chuckles.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 6:48 pm

She gave him a bit of an irritated pout, her face seeming somehow puffier in her post-sleep state. Aurora was completely and totally unaware of what her hair was doing, even though a tentacle of it seemed hellbent on going in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 6:57 pm

Having sat Aurora back on the bed, Glyndwr went to look for a mirror, which he found in the bathroom. He put it in front of Aurora so that she could see the monstrosity that was her hair. "D'you need a brush, or a weapon to slay the fluffy tentacle monster on your head?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 7:01 pm

Aurora all but screamed at her reflection, scrambling into the bathroom and locking the door. A stream of strangely phrased curses, biscuits being the most common, escaped her as she rummaged through everything trying to find a way to tame the beast that was her hair.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 7:07 pm

"Oh dear." Glyndwr mumbled to himself, as he rummaged through his bad to find a comb, with which he fixed his own hair, quickly. That's when he thought about how much of a pain that work was with ten times the hair to wrangle. Knocking on the bathroom door, he asked, "Want some help?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 7:09 pm

She whined at this, opening the door, her own brush stuck in the puffy side of her hair, the other detangled and straight, though still wanting to cling to her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 7:16 pm

"Did you bring a hair dryer? You can start working on the frizzy bits and I will make sure it stops trying to stick." Glyndwr said, looking at what she managed to do in the short time that she was in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 7:27 pm

"I... maybe?" She said, looking down, unable to get her brush out.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 7:44 pm

"I don't think I can help you with the brush, though. Sorry." Glyndwr said. He appreached and opened Aurora's bag, though was unwilling to rummage through her stuff to find a hair dryer. "I don't see a hair dryer. I'm not going digging. I don't think I can help at all."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 7:51 pm

Another whine followed, and she set about turning the water in the sink on, prepared to wet the mess again and start from scratch.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 7:55 pm

Glyndwr watched from the door to the bathroom. "You need a hair dryer for that to work properly. Go look for a hair dryer or it'll all go frizzy."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 7:56 pm

"What?" she called, half of her hair already soaked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 7:58 pm

Glyndwr facepalmed, and, sighing, resolved to dig through Aurora's things. "I said not to wet it until you had a hair dryer!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 8:06 pm

"...oops."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 8:18 pm

Having gone through many different kinds of clothes, including underwear, Glyndwr found nothing. Then realised that Aurora had wind magic with which she could dry it. "Just use your magic to dry it. You have that."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 8:24 pm

There was a long extension of silence, in which Aurora was apparently no longer moving. The water had stopped by now, and soon a quiet, abashed, "Oh," escaped her. This was soon followed by the dropping of her soul protect and a sudden rush of wind erupting from her hand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 8:32 pm

Glyndwr watched Aurora dry her hair, hoping that it would get fixed so that they could go get something to eat. Or something.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 8:48 pm

Though it still had more volume to it than normal, she managed to get the mass relatively tamed. This done, she set about braiding it really quickly, before looking around and realizing that she hadn't brought in her clothes. "...Glyn, we need to get dressed."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 8:53 pm

Glyndwr nodded, and, having already been through Aurora's underwear, collected and gave her a complete set of clothing. "Here you go."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 9:08 pm

She paused, staring at the bundle for a moment before taking it gingerly, "I, uh... thank you?" Her tone was awkward, expression confused, though she said nothing further before closing the door and changing out her clothing, rather impressed that he found what was probably the only set of matching underwear she had brought with her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 9:16 pm

Glyndwr decided that it would be quicker if he were to change in the room rather than waiting for Aurora to get ready.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 9:19 pm

She stepped out a few minutes later, smoothing out her dress and beaming at him. Honestly, she wasn't sure what they were going to do on the cruise liner today, but... hey, she wasn't about to complain. Still... there was a question to be asked.

"...how did you pick out my underwear?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 9:32 pm

"In search for a hair dryer I went through your bag. Those looked nice and matched, so I picked them" Glyndwr said, doing the last few buttons of his usual shirt. "Lets go eat something. I'm starving."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 9:36 pm

She laughed slightly, trying to force the blush from her face as she rolled her eyes, "What are you in the mood for?" Slowly, a grin appeared on her face, and she did a small jump, watching him excitedly, "Can we have pancakes?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next