Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 9:03 am

"I know." Glyndwr replied, rolling back onto his side, though not releasing Aurora just yet. "Are you going to sleep here, in my bed?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 9:33 am

She shrugged in response, her expression shy but her eyes alight, "That's up to you." The words were gentle but her tone held no hesitation, trust and affection evident.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 9:57 am

Glyndwr nodded, a smile working it's way onto his face again. "I'd like that." He said. A moment later he was busy trying to get underneath the duvet, without getting up off of the bed. Probably more work than necessary, and likely more difficult than just getting up and back in the bed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 10:00 am

Aurora laughed, working to stand before shoving him to the floor, forcing his hand in getting off of he bed. Giggling softly, she began to turn down the blankets, shimmying under then and hiding, as though it would help anything.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 10:50 am

"Whaa!" He exclaimed as he fell to the floor, landing on the floor with a thud. "That's mean..." He said, as he got back up. Seeing Aurora hiding underneath the blankets, he yanked them away from her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 12:39 pm

A whine escaped her and she curled up, faking shivering and offering him a pouting face. "But Glyyyyyyn...."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 1:07 pm

Glyndwr lay back down in the bed and lay the blankets over himself. He lifted one side of the blankets with one hand and patted the the space next to himself with the other, inviting Aurora to come over.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 1:14 pm

She let out a happy squeal, scooting over and curling up against him, smiling all the while.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 1:20 pm

Glyndwr wrapped his arm around Aurora, yawning. Though, looking around, something hit him. "The lights. We forgot the lights."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 2:20 pm

Aurora looked up, snuggled down, and sighed. Holding a hand out, she dropped her soul protect long enough to manipulate the air in the room. Doing so, she lifted her shoe, moving it to the light switch and yanking it down before letting the air still once more. Releasing her madness and pulling her soul protect back into place, she buried her face in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 2:34 pm

"That's convenient." Glyndwr said, combing through Aurora's hair with the fingers of one hand, other arm still wrapped around her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 2:35 pm

She shrugged, nuzzling against him and smiling, "I'm a witch, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 2:39 pm

"Yeah, of course." Glyndwr replied. "Didn't know you could make shoe float, though."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 2:43 pm

"Air magic," she murmured, yawning softly immediately afterwards, "I don't see how that is surprising to someone who shares his brain with a dragon..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 2:54 pm

"It's not surprising, it's just that I didn't know." Glyndwr responded, quietly. "And we can block each other out if we like. I usually do when we do anything together without him. Otherwise he gets nosy."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 2:56 pm

"He does?" She asked, lifting her head to look up at him, eyes already starting to refuse to stay open, "how so?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 3:05 pm

"It's difficult to explain. Let's say that we can sort of sense what the other does. That includes sight. It's not really like looking through the other's eyes. Second hand information, maybe?" Glyndwr tried to explain, though shrugged a little. "I dunno. He just gets nosy."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 4:07 pm

"Like reading a book while it's being written?" She asked, relaxing against the pillow and curling her arms to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 4:12 pm

"Maybe. I don't know." Glyndwr sighed. "It really is strange, how it works. I have no idea how to describe it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 4:20 pm

"Very..." the yawn escaped before the second word, her eyelids fluttering, "...carefully." She murmured the word, losing control over just how awake she was, snuggled up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 4:26 pm

Glyndwr didn't speak, then, but continued to gently comb through Aurora's hair, so that she could fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 5:31 pm

Morning brought with it a very young witch that was very much not a morning person. In fact, she was actually a nocturnal creature that just constantly fought such a nature. Glyndwr would realize this whenever he finally managed to pull the covers off of her, as she had cocooned herself in the blankets.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 5:41 pm

Glyndwr stood by the side of the bed, staring at the pile of covers underneath which there was an Aurora. "It's morning." Glyndwr said, as he pulled on one of the blankets.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 5:50 pm

A disgruntled sound escaped her, and she pulled the blanket tighter over her head, curling up in a tight ball, out-of-sight. "Don't wanna."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2016, 6:04 pm

Glyndwr sighed, and moved to the other side of the bed, and pushed the entire bundle off of the side. "Karma."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next