Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 12:56 pm

"Well, I was more thinking that once we are done playing for the day, the one who wins more, wins the overall 'prize', but if you want to do something for each game, then that's fine by me, too." Glyndwr replied, now smiling.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 1:00 pm

"I meant for all of them together," She amended herself, stilling her bouncing but still shifting a bit in place, watching him with joy-filled, wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 1:10 pm

"In that case, yes." Glyndwr said then, as he put an arm around Aurora's shoulders, and pulling her closer to himself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 1:11 pm

She moved over to him easily, stilling herself as best she could, though her hands fidgeted with excitement as she followed along beside him. "Do we want to decide on the wagers now or let the winner pick at the end?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 1:41 pm

"I think it'll be much more fun if we decide once one of us wins." Glyndwr said, as his smile turned into a grin. For a moment, it may have seemed as if Glyn was plotting something...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 1:42 pm

Aurora, oblivious as ever, seemed not to even be paying attention, nodding along and looking around the arcade with eager eyes. "You pick the first game, okay, Glyn?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:00 pm

Glyndwr wasn't going to be mean about his picks of games. He took Aurora towards a dancing game, figuring that it was probably something she might have played before. He wasn't going to pick things that he wasn't good at too, however.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:02 pm

Aurora seemed only to get giddy once again, immediately stepping into place on the dancepad; honestly, this was what she would have chosen, herself. Beaming at him, she nodded to the screen excitedly, letting him pick the song, as well.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:12 pm

Glyndwr didn't looks so much at the song, but rather at the difficulty. He picked a fairly hard song, even if he hadn't played much of the game, or any of the song.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:15 pm

Aurora's head tilted as her bouncing slowed, her lips puckering slightly as she stared at the screen, surprised at his choice. Far from discouraged, however, she righted herself and nodded, hands clasped in front of her as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:26 pm

Soon as the song started, Glyndwr focused entirely on the screen and moving his legs to hit the arrows which flew down from the top of the display. He made very few mistakes, and only really when he would look over at Aurora, to see how she was doing, and to see how she was moving...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:31 pm

Today was probably one of the days that she should have taken extra care to put shorts on under her clothes, but she did not appear to, merely covering her underwear with incredibly short yoga shorts, which barely covered any bit of her thighs at all and certainly no more than her rear in the back. Still, she remained highly focused, if still bubbly, bouncing with each arrow, missing a few but seeming unconcerned.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:34 pm

Having seen more than enough to convince himself that he had to win this, he stopped looking over at Aurora and started focusing entirely on the arrows, no longer missing any of them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:40 pm

After nearly two full hours of gaming, a seemingly limitless supply of tickets, and a very breathless witch later, Glyndwr had come out of the competition as the winner. Aurora had taken to remaining seated in the racing game chair, trying to catch her breath and laughing all the while, bag of tickets laying loosely in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:47 pm

"I win." Glyndwr said, breathing somewhat heavily. He put his all into winning, so that he could get the prize he decided on those two hours ago. He handed her all if his tickets, since his prize was going to be much better than anything that he could redeem with those. A grin worked its way onto his face again, when he started to tell her about what he was going to pick: "That underwear I picked out this morning... You're sleeping in nothing but it tonight. That's my prize."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:49 pm

Her laughing stopped suddenly, her hands barely clasped around the tickets he offered her. Face paling for the briefest of moments before reddening, she began to stammer back at him, unsure of how to react, her knees working their way to closing so tightly that it seemed like they were trying to phase into each other.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:55 pm

Glyndwr couldn't help but almost laugh at Aurora's reaction, and the changing colour of her face, though he stopped himself from completely breaking down. "You gave me the choice..." He said, matter-of-factly. "What would you have had me do?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:57 pm

She hid her face, along with her embarrassment, occupying her hands by moving the tickets to her bag, shifting a bit. "I.... I was gunna... make you wear a dress." The little witch shrugged, blush deepening as she answered.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:59 pm

Glyndwr paled at the thought, just as she had when he told her of his prize. He was never going to live what she had said down. Never. "I'm so glad I won, now." He said, quietly. "So, so glad."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 3:01 pm

Her eyes flitted upwards, masked behind long lashes and her purple bangs. Grinning slowly, she pushed what edge she had, lifting her head with a grin on her face, "Oh, but whyyyyyyy, Glyn?" She batted those lashes at him, holding the ticket bag at her side lazily, crossing her legs over each other as she leaned back, wholly ignoring the way sitting had lifted her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 3:04 pm

"It's have been the most embarrassing thing." Is what he would have said, if he hadn't ended up sputtering at the sudden confidence in Aurora's demeanour. Before blushing too hard, he turned his back to her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 3:05 pm

Still pushing her advantage, she straightened, standing, holding the bag casually and sliding a single finger across the backs of his shoulder blades. "Glyyyyyyn~?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 3:15 pm

Glyndwr recoiled from the contact, and turned right back around, to reveal his flustered face. "It's have been really embarrassing..!" He blurted out, having no control of himself with Aurora doing seductive things. It worked too well...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 3:20 pm

She smirked at him, raising a brow at him, though it quivered slightly. Hands on her hips, she lifted her chin to look at him. "Would it have been? Should I demand a rematch so that we both have to do as the other asks?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 3:23 pm

Glyndwr laughed sheepishly, as he waved his hands in front of himself. "I don't think that's necessary. Maybe next time we make a bet, you'll win, hmm?" He said, punctuating his words with a grin just as sheepish as the laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next