Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 4:54 pm

She blushed, turning her face from him but trembling at the contact, fingers slowly moving to weave and tangle into his hair.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 5:17 pm

Seemed to Glyn like Aurora liked it, so he continued, though now moved up her neck and down as low as her clothing would allow.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 5:52 pm

The flushing began to extend beyond the path of his mouth, red tinting the skin of her face, neck, and chest. Her fingers tightened in his hair, eyes closing tighter than she meant them to, the newness still tinging the pleasurable sensations he was inciting.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 6:11 pm

Still trailing kisses along the way, gently aligning Aurora's head with his, he returned to her mouth. The other hand slid slowly along her backside and then to the thigh, searching for any bare skin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 6:14 pm

The dress, usually just passed her knees, would rise up to just above them, in the front, when she sat; straddling him, it was now bunched up halfway up her thigh. Her mouth met his with renewed fervor, tangled fingers holding his head close to hers as the kissing returned.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 6:28 pm

Glyndwr's hand moved up and down the length of Aurora's thigh, caressing the smooth skin, almost past the boundary of her dress.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 6:36 pm

She shuddered at this, hand reaching down to push his hand closer to her knees, just under where her dress had pulled itself up. Still, she didn't otherwise seem terribly uncomfortable, kissing him still, only the same momentary pause that she'd made over his caressing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 6:46 pm

Once again somewhat afraid of making Aurora uncomfortable, Glyndwr lifted his hand away fast as if it was burned, and broke the kiss, "Ah, sorry..." He apologised again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 6:48 pm

Her face flushed deeper as her eyes opened, her breathing heavier than when they'd started out. Taking a few moments to catch her breath, she offered him a crooked smile, shifting a bit in his lap where she sat. She couldn't manage a word, but she released his hair, offering a thumbs up as she hid her face shyly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 7:02 pm

Glyndwr looked away as he fixed his hair with one hand, what the two of them just suddenly did dawning on him; his somewhat red face went very red very suddenly. Though, his sudden bashfulness didn't stop him thinking how good it felt.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 7:06 pm

From across the room, on it's charger, her phone buzzed suddenly, letting off a series of pings to indicate a multi-page message. Offering him a shy smile, she eased her legs off of his own, mumbling an apologies before making her way over to the device.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 7:23 pm

Glyndwr stood up from the bed, to slowly walk around the room. In wandering, he realised that he was awfully thirsty, so went to the mini-fridge, to get himself something to drink.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 7:48 pm

Aurora was busy furiously typing back to Jasmine, her fingers by now well-adjusted to the keyboard of it. Since they were on her side, he would mostly notice stashes of sweets hidden in the miniature refrigerator, along with various fruit drinks and several bottles of water.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 8:03 pm

Glyndwr grabbed one of the water bottles, before closing the fridge. He really did wonder how Aurora could consume so many different sweets without getting cavities, or worse; he figured it was something to do with her animal form. Even though he was dating a witch, he wasn't sure on how they worked, exactly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 8:32 pm

She set the phone down soon after, flipping it closed and proceeding to follow his lead with the drinks. Popping open the fridge, she pulled out a mixed berry juice, unscrewing the lid and downing half of it before returning it to its place. "So, uh..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 8:40 pm

Glyndwr too took a drink and returned the bottle to the fridge, off to the side, so he knew which one was his; not that it'd matter to him if he drank from the same bottle as Aurora. "So? Let's figure out what to do now that we did, well... What we did." Glyndwr said, blushing a little after thinking about it again. "What's there to do on a ship?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 8:41 pm

Aurora shrugged, looking down, still clearly flustered over the whole ordeal. "There's an arcade, I think..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 8:50 pm

"That works." Glyndwr said, moving to and opening the door to the room. "Lead the way?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2016, 3:52 pm

She offered a nod, pocketing her phone and guiding him, skipping lightly, down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2016, 4:12 pm

Glyndwr followed Aurora closely. "Hey, d'you wanna have some kind of competition?" He asked, out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2016, 4:23 pm

She raised a brow, surprised, unsure, looking back at him. "Hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2016, 4:37 pm

"Well, maybe more like a wager." Glyndwr said, "Like, the one to win the least games does a thing, or something like that, anyway." He explained, after a short pause.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2016, 4:59 pm

She tilted her head, not understanding. "A.... why...?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2016, 5:08 pm

Glyndwr shrugged, before shoving his hands in his pockets. "I thought it'd be a bit of fun. I'd let you decide what the loser has to do, if you think I'm suggesting it for some dubious reason. Then we would pick games in turns and see who wins the most."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 12:31 pm

Her head tilted just the slightest bit further, holding there for a moment until a light seemed to visibly click on in her head. Smiling wide, she jumped up as her head straightened, bouncing in place and clapping happily. "Oh, oh-oh! I get it!" Her bouncing began to turn her in a circle, giddy as ever. "So... should we do this for all the games, then?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next