Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 6:36 am

"live* with my uncle who* hated me."

Uzywania 'lived' jest troche jak bys napisala to po polsku: "Musialam zylam z wujkiem ktury..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 7:20 am

"Który", przyjacielu, "który" :>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 3:18 pm

Bosh okropni jesteście ;-;
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 3:47 pm

OOC: Czegoś cię musimy nauczyć

"Yeah...In Death City...On the streets. However, I guess, that's better than staying in a place you hate" Mark told her with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 3:51 pm

"Yes".She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 7:39 am

The meister looked through the window and sighed. "Alright, girls, it's getting late. Ya all should go to your rooms and get some rest. Especially you, Anna. I can see these bags under your eyes!" Mark said with a friendly tone.

Anna crossed her arms and snorted. "My bags are none of your business!" She told him and went to her room.

Mark smiled and shook his head, placing his fists on his hips
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 9:51 am

Asuka looked at him and she smile friendly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 5:42 pm

ooc: Smiled.*

"You, my lady, should go to bed too. Tomorrow you have school!" Mark told her with a smile, pointing his finger at her.
The meister took his waistcoat off and put it on the coach. It was so warm in the house and because of the waistcoat Mark started to sweat. He didn't want her to noice the sweat drops on his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 5:48 pm

"Oh okay so goodnight my meister" . She said and she huged him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 5:55 pm

Mark smiled and stroked her hair gently. The girl surely liked him and also liked hugging him. It was a bit uncomfotable for Mark, but..He was accepting such behavior. Why? Because he liked her.

Anna suddenly appeared on the stairways that led to the second floor of the house. Why when she had her bedroom in the attic on the third floor? Because she was curious what would happen if she left the two alone for a minute. She wasn't disappointed. The ninja girl smiled slyly and returned to her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 6:04 pm

Asuka hugged him and She didn't want to let him go, and finally she fell asleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 6:13 pm

OOC: Asuka hugged him. and She didn't want to let him go and finally she fell asleep in his arms.

Mark sighed loudly. "Man..This is problematic.." He said quietly. The meister picked the weapon up and with a sigh, he took Asuka to her room. Once he got there, he put the weapon in the bed, covering her with quilt.
He then left her room and went to his own bedroom, where he laid on the bed and fell asleep on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 6:19 pm

She slept.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 6:26 pm

OOC: Was sleeping*

In the morning, Mark wake up at 5:00 AM. He went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for the girls. Eggs and bacon. He, himself ate a bowl of cereals with milk. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a white tank top
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 6:31 pm

She was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 6:45 pm

Mark went to wake Asuka up.
When he reached her room, he whisepred into her ear
"Hey...Wake up"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 6:47 pm

Asuka opened her eyes. "Hi Mark"She said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 6:48 pm

"Yeah, good morning. The breakfast is ready" Mark told her and with a speed of light went back to the kitchen, where Anna was eating her part of the breakfast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 6:52 pm

Asuka wake up and went to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 6:58 pm

OOC: Woke up* (Co nie pasuje bo sie obudzila.) Lepiej dac: Stood up from the bed

Mark put Asuka's food on a plate and then he placed it on a table.
"Here. Sit and enjoy your meal" Mark said with a smile.
He went to the bathroom to take a bath and change his clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 7:05 pm

She sat on the chair and started eaten her meal.
Ooc:kurde nie ogarniam tych czasów :/
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 7:07 pm

OOC: Eat

After the bath, Mark left the bathroom dressed in the clothes, he usually wears. The meister went to the workshop to work on a few things
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 7:14 pm

She finished food and put the dishes into dishwasher.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 7:15 pm

"Well...Got any plans for today?" Anna asked Asuka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 7:20 pm

"Emm no..."Asuka said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next