Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2015, 3:25 pm

"Hyhy thank you"She said and she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2015, 3:08 pm

"There's no need to thank me, my dear" Mark told her with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2015, 3:17 pm

"Hyhy..".She smiled to him and she hugged him more.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2015, 1:18 pm

"Hey..Wanna go for a walk? I know some nice places, that are worth visiting." Mark told her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2015, 2:33 pm

"Yes. I want". She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 3:56 pm

So they both went outside. "Should we start from a nice looking park?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2015, 1:27 pm

"Uhm yes Mark"She said with a smile and she blushed
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2015, 1:30 pm

Mark led them into one of the city parks. This one was often visited by the couples who wanted a quiet place to have a romantic walk. Mark had never been to this park before, however, he'd always wanted to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 10:24 am

She walked and she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2015, 12:23 pm

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 7 14914810

The meister would stop near the fountain and look at his weapon with a smile. "This is it, my favourite park, looking at those trees and this fountain inspires me to work" He told her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2015, 6:45 am

Yeah it's beautifule...*She said with a smile*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 2:35 pm

Mark sat on a bench near the fountain. "Come, sit, let's watch the bauty of this world" He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 12:20 pm

*She sat next too him*I love you..*She Said too him and kissed him*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2015, 3:29 pm

"Love you too, sweetheart." He responded with a smile. Mark kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her, closing her in a wearm hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2015, 10:38 am

*She blush and close her eyes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7