Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 4:09 pm

She was hugging him and she didn't want to let him go.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 4:09 pm

Mark closed his eyes and smiled. "Why?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 4:14 pm

"Ummn?" She was surprised.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 4:24 pm

"I just.." Mark started but didn't finish. "Don't stop.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 4:28 pm

"Uhm okay"She hugging him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 4:38 pm

OOC: "She hugging him?

Mark suddenly faced her and huggedn her tightly, burrying his face into her hair. He laughed quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 4:43 pm

Ooc:Emm ;-;
She blushed."Why are you laughing?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 4:44 pm

"It's just...N-Nothing.." Mark wanted to say that it was cute, but he didn't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 4:52 pm

"Ah okay". She snugled him in herself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 4:54 pm

"Perhaps...We should leave the workshop. It's not a good place for..such interactions. Let's sit in the living room" Mark proposed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 4:57 pm

"Mhm okay"Asuka leaved the workshop and she went to living room.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 4:57 pm

ooc: left

Mark followed her there. Once they got there, he sat on the sofa and smiled at her, invinting her to sit next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:01 pm

She sat on the sofa next to him and blushed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:04 pm

He blushed too. "Well...Want to...Watch any movie?" Mark asked her with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:06 pm

"Uhm yes"She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:07 pm

"Tiatanic?" Mark proposed with a blush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:10 pm

"Uhm okay"She said and she blushed too.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:14 pm

"Would you like to eat popcorn and..Yhm..drink..Sprite?" He asked embarrasseed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:19 pm

"Uhm yes"She said
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:21 pm

It took him a while but Mark prepared everything. They started to watch a movie. Mark was siting next to her. A bowl of popcorn in front of them. Glasses of sprite to drink. The movie was going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:23 pm

She was eaten a popcorn and watched the movie. Sometimse she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:25 pm

ooc: She was eating the popcorn and watched the movie. Sometimes she looked at him.

Mark was looking at her very often, completely not focusing on the movie, that in his opinion was just boring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:29 pm

Ooc:Kur tyle błędów...
She was watching the movie and she was crying.
Ooc:Pewnie czasy mi się pojebały...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:35 pm

Mark sighed and hugged her gently.
"Why are you crying?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:39 pm

"Because it is moving"She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next