Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:40 pm

"Wha? What is moving?" He asked, surprised
Back to top Go down

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:43 pm

"This movie"She said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:45 pm

"Aha! I'm so stupid sometimes" Mark laughed nervously,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:50 pm

"Uhm hyhy" She laughted and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:52 pm

Mark suddenly kissed her on the cheek, when her eyes closed. He smiled and pretended, nothing happened
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:56 pm

"Ummm?"She opened her eyes and blushed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:57 pm

Mark looked away, blushing strongly. He was smiling slightly. He didn't say anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 6:03 pm

She was blushing more and she looking at him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 6:05 pm

Mark pretended to be innocent, but his smile was...Well..Not helping him at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 6:10 pm

"Emmm why are you do this?"She asked and blushing more.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 6:20 pm

OOC: Why did you do this?

"Did what?" Mark asked innocently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 6:25 pm

"Why did you kiss my check?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 6:29 pm

"Uhm..Try to guess, my dear.." Mark said with a blush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 6:32 pm

"Uhm..."She blushed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 6:32 pm

"Yes..I like you" Mark told her, embarrassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 6:38 pm

"Uhm I like you too Mark"She said with a blushed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 6:40 pm

ooc: with a blush.

"That's...Half way to the succes for me.." Mark said to himself.
"Listen..Uhm..Yeah..You're...Very pretty.." He said, blushing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 6:49 pm

"Uhm thank you Mark"Asuka said with blush and she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 6:52 pm

OOC: Perfecto! Należy się +

Mark returned her hug and smiled. "Well...So..What next?" He asked, completelty unsure what should they do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 6:54 pm

"I don't know"She said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 6:57 pm

"I guess...This..." Mark said quielty. He moved closer to Asuka and genlty kissed her on the lips
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2015, 4:15 am

She blushed and hugged him more. She closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2015, 4:27 pm

Mark smiled at her and looked in the eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2015, 4:35 pm

She opened her eyes. "Why do you love me?". She asked him and looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2015, 7:35 am

'Well..Because...You're pretty, talented and kind.. You were looking for some good things to happen in your life" He replied quietly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next