Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 5:32 pm

OOC: No cóż. Zdanie jest okej, ale jest mało miłe i realistyczne. Zamiast tego by pasowało coś takiego: "Could I choose living in your house?", "I would prefer to chose the room in your house" "Thank you for the offer, I will accept it", "Thank you very much! The idea of living together with my meister is a great one!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 5:33 pm

OOC: Aj! Jednak jest błąd: "I want to move into your house"*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 5:36 pm

Ooc:Ja taka nie miła hyhy x3
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 5:37 pm

"W-Well...Uhm..Sure! As your meister, I will take care of you and invite you to my house" Mark said, a bit surprised by the sudden hug of his new weapon-partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 5:39 pm

Ooc:Mam dla cb przezwisko "Wykrywacz błędów" x3

To jest moja rola -Grammar Nazi Arc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 6:03 pm

Ooc:Dwa wykrywacze błędów i w dodatku jeden nazi ;-; Mam się bać? DX

Ale nie taki zly nazi. Wkurzajacy nazi. -Arc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 6:12 pm

"Could we go to your House, then? I would like to clean myself up, if you wouldn't mind"
Asuka said, picking up her bag filled with clothes and stuff.
Ooc:Arc boże czemu piszesz w moich postach a nie postach Raccona? Ja wiem że jestem fajna ale że aż tak? DX
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 6:19 pm

ooc: Oczekuj (dobrej) odpowiedzi XD Pisze w twoich i tez jego. -Arc

"Sure! Why not. Oh, you, indeed, have to take a shower, girl!" Mark said.
They started to walk towards his house, however, it was about 4 kilometers from the pizzeria, so walking there took about an hour or two of walking.
Once they arrived there, however, Auska could be greeted by a view of a modern, bautiful* house.
"So..Yeah! We're in the place!" Mark told her with a proud voice.

*Beautiful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 6:33 pm

Ooc:Arc to dobrze bo już myślałam że musze szykować glany x3
She entered into his house and she looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 6:35 pm

Ooc:Kurde czemu ja to dałam dwa razy. Ugh przeklęty telefon @-@
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 10:47 pm

Ooc:Dobra jednak nie dwa razy ;-;
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2015, 3:55 pm

The house was huge and surely Mark's family gave much money to make thier house a perfect place for their children. However, it's not the time to speak about his parents.
So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 Koto_h10

Mark led her inside the house, where she could see a hall. The meister adjusted his tie and smiled.
"I'm home!" He shouted. When he didn't get any response, he shook his head. "Well, my sister isn't home..As always.. Mark told her.

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 Anime_10

Soon Mark started to show Asuka the whole house, starting from the room, the meister was going to let her sleep in. "This is going to be your room, my dear." He told her.
So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 Steamw10[/color][/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 7:21 am

She looked around. "Yay it's beatiful" She said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 3:43 pm

"Alright..Now I'll show you the rest of the house. Let's start from my room.." He told her as they started heading towards his room.

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 Shoebe10

"Yeah, this is it...Let's go to my sister's kingdom" Mark said shwing her Anna's room located in the attic.
So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 Tumblr10

"Now let's fast go around the house to show you the kitchen, my workshop and the bath room.." The meiter said and went to show her those places (info: Nie mam obrazka na toalete)

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 Origin10
So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 Worksh10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 4:05 pm

"Wow you have beatiful house" She said quietl.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 4:34 pm

"Okay..Go and take a shower.. I'll wait for you in...The living room" Mark said and left her in the bathroom.
The meister entered the living room

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 Modern10

Mark looked around and with tired eyes he sat on a couch. "Well..Now I don't have to look for a new weapon. However...I have this awesome urge! I want to create something awesome!" He said to himself

However, "out of nowhere" someone appeared right next to him. It was a girl. Dressed like a ninja. She was sitting like she was chilling out. "Lookin' for an idea, huh?" She spoke, as she looked at him.

"Yes, of course, Anna! What else should I do with my incredible abilities?! " He replied, raising his arms.

Anna's face got serious. "Who's the girl in the bathroom?" She asked him.

"My new weapon..Uhm..Partner." Mark replied with a smile.

"Nice choice. She's got a nice a** " Anna said honestly with a shrug.

"Oh Anna...Please.. Anyways.. She's a pistol weapon. A perfect choice for me."

The ninja girl shrugged. "Yeah. I'm guessing, she stays with us. Cool! Finally this house will get some colors and feelings!" Anna smiled

"Yeah..." Mark said quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 4:45 pm

She took a shower and she entered a bathroom. She went to living room.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 5:54 pm

Ooc: W tym wypadku to bedzie left the bathroom

The two of them looked at Asuka and smiled.
Mark stood up and walked over to her. He patted her on the shoulder.
"Asuka, meet my younger sister" He said

The ninja girl stood up and smiled.
"Yo, nice to meet you. I'm Anna. Yes, I'm a ninja.." She told her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 5:59 pm

"Nice to meet you Anna. Im Asuka"*She said and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 6:15 pm

Anna sat on the couch and closed her eyes. "Nice to meet you, yeah..Welcome! I hope you'll bring more life to this place.." She told her.
Anna stood up again and started to walk around Asuka in silence. "Yep! You have a nice butt" She told the weapon.

"Anna..please..." Mark looked at her giving her a dangerous stare.
The ninja shrugged and sat on the sofa again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 6:24 pm

"Oh thank you"Blushed. She sat on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 6:34 pm

Ooc: She/Asuka blushed*

Mark sat next to Asuka disgusted by Anna's comment about his partner's body. He sighed.
But what now? He didn't know what they should do next. "Well, Asuka! From now you're with us. However r..could you tell us more about yourself?" He asked Asuka
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 6:44 pm

"Oh yes. So I was born in Japan... Asuka started to told him and her about yourself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 6:46 pm

Ooc: Started to tell them about herself*

"Yes? That would explain your accent" Mark told her with a smile. "What next?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 6:15 am

"Next. When I was 5 my parents died in a car accident. So I had to lived with my uncle how hated me. When I discovered that I had ablity to turn ibto weapon I ran away from my uncle's house and I started to live i Shibusen... She said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next