Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 3:03 pm

"We can't do anything. I was just sent to analyze his moves."
My arm dispersed into a black mist and the compacted together to make a black scythe claw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 3:06 pm

-she glanced up at where Nebun was sitting-

I can't fight him. I don't have a Meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 3:12 pm

"We aren't going to fight him. We have to plan this out."
Black wings sprouted from my back and they started to flap. They picked up speed until I was hovering over the roof.
My eyes turned a satin color and blood spilled from the moons mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 3:13 pm

That is true.......what if we set up a decoy?

-she whispers the last part-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 3:15 pm

"He's too smart for that. But we know his weakness... It's being caged..."
OOC: what's your character?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 3:18 pm

OOC: Weapon wise?

How the hell are we supposed to cage him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 3:28 pm

"He's already caged. He's caged within the city. We just need to make him realize that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 3:29 pm

That is true. Well, if we could get into a non-violent conversation with him.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 3:36 pm

"No. I will be the one to spill his blood. We will have no more interactions with him tonight."
With that, I flew off far away into the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 3:37 pm

-she yawns, wall jumping across the buildings to get back to the top, sitting and watching the moon grin down onto everybody; almost as if it knows something-
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 5:09 pm

Nebun hears the pounding of wings against the air, he looks up to see darksoul [to easy....it must be a trick.] the small boy is still alive, Nebun is shocked to see. [good thing I slit his voice box or he'd be screaming....] Nebun grins [ let them know I am aware I'm being followed.] he picks the still living boy up and shoves him onto a broken metal pipe on the fire escape vlad the impaler style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 9:56 pm

A sudden force stopped me. I sensation of Death. The boy has died. The wings curled into my body and were absorbed into my body. I lowered down onto a rooftop. He knows we are following him, I thought, all Hell is going to break loose.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:22 pm

Nebun leaves a trail of 7 impaled bodies leading to the part of town asura had destroyed. Since his attack several madmen sprung up around the area leading to later abandonment. The entire area is falling apart and the metallic smell of blood lingers in the area. The place makes you feel like you are being watched, when the wind blows laughter echoes in your ears, and the kishin eye is scrawled all over the doors to the buildings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:28 pm

He's where the madness in is the strongest. He will be more powerful there.
I think in my head.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:44 pm

Nebun begins humming a strange demented tune, it is rhythmic and soon begins playing in your skull, you feel like dancing when you here it. The tune echoes down the street so you can't tell it's direction. The lingering effects of both Nebun's and the kishin's madness cause you to begin seeing the corpses of those Nebun had killed waltzing to the music in fine clothing. Their wounds are still there despite their happy expressions

Ooc: I was thinking of the music box tune from oz the great and powerful but slightly more edgy and dark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:52 pm

I push a song from my head, knowing something is trying to pry itself into it. A soul chilling tune. A sense of madness thrust into it. Dark.

Bounded in insanity.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:58 pm

The song persists, the harder you resist the harder it is to ignore. " not a music fan?" His voice echoes like the music, and you can see him dancing with a beautiful girl his age who is missing the skin from her left side, you can't tell until she turns her head to look at him alongside Nebun " pretty isn't she..." He murmurs "I don't understand human emotions very well, but this girl made no secret of her affections for me. That of course made her easier to kill." He says stroking her right cheek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:13 pm

I lay on a black cloud, clutching my head and screaming in agony and pain. Around me I saw dark figures. Unseen, but I knew who they were. Every person I had ever known who had died...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:28 pm

The music lowers to the point that it is bearable "you know something else which will likely bother you, the souls I consume are still alive unlike most weapons." He says still dancing " which means that their consciousness is inside my head, I can hear them...." He swirls over to dark soul " which also means that the visions you see are real." He says cryptically as Hikaru and Lucas come into view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:52 pm

DarkSoul screamed even louder due to the internal insanity expanding. Clawing at my head, I thrashed around, my screams echoing through the city.

"S-stop" I stuttered. The pain was unbearable.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:55 pm

-Regen saw Dark Soul becoming extremely suspicious. He was acting really off-
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:26 am

As regan grows closer the music plays In his head as well, and he can see the ghostly dance. [i can only wonder at how it effects each person....] Nebun thinks as he watches the scene with interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:29 am

-she grabs her head, her eyes growing wide. The pain in her skull and the apparitions wouldn't go away.-
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:33 am

[each person is affected differently] Nebun thinks [ which should make this interesting....] he continues the music awaiting their next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:37 am

-she slowly regains her balance, the glowing figures in her vision seemed to almost be upset. The song in her head felt like listening to a broken music box set to replay the same chords. She didn't know what to think. All she could do was scream-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?   Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Nebun - The Sadist Dark Blade?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next